All Comments on 'An American Count'

by RockStarGod

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
SOJagSOJagover 6 years ago
Looking forward to more

I really like the premise. I'm a big fan of the idea of finding out I was royalty. So this was a good read to me. The sex parts were well detailed. Definitely will be looking to read more chapters soon.

RockStarGodRockStarGodover 6 years agoAuthor
Sorry, but...

I'm deleting that last comment. I told everyone in my author's note that I was taking creative license with the titles and such. If you don't like how I portrayed the characters or the fucking geography then, by all means, write a story that gets everything just the way YOU think it should be! For those that have liked my story thus far, THANK YOU!! You're the reason I keep writing here. Chapter 2 (with more NOBILITY and ROYALTY intertwined!) will be up soon!

FormerReaderFormerReaderover 6 years ago
Fun

Like SoJag said I like stories of commoners becoming nobility/royalty. Technically speaking though, a count is nobility, not royalty, unless it's a micronation like Monaco. Since you did say you were taking liberties with titles, you get a pass on that. Looking forwards to chapter 2 and on.

Crazy2WheelerCrazy2Wheelerover 6 years ago
Interesting story line with several options of where to head for fun

Read as a skimming type story by me but a fun read without to much seriousness, erotic sex could come from many directions and Europeans can be all over the place. Please continue as it should be amusing in several different ways.

BRAVO!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
For an educated guy...

He's a feckin idiot, just inherited millions and he just screwed a stranger without a condom..can anyone say paternity suit?

RockStarGodRockStarGodover 6 years agoAuthor
RE: For an educated guy...

There's one in every crowd, right, folks? It's a fantasy, dude. Suspend reality for a few and enjoy. Send me your address and I'll mail you a lamp so you can lighten the fuck up.

geek37geek37over 6 years ago
Good Story

I comment sparingly. Good work here and I’ll read if you keep it up. Thank you for this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lighten uo people, this is not reality, it is fantasy, or a fabulous dream. Let's let the story run and enjoy.it.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Wonderful fantasy!!! I'm rooting for him and the red head!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRockStarGod@RockStarGod
Just a city boy. Born and raised in South (somewhere around) Detroit. I love to write for you and to read your stories as well.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories