An American Count

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A tuxedo, Johann?" Luke asked his new butler. "Is dinner that formal around here?"

"Only on special occasions, Sire." Johann replied in an accent so thick that Luke had to listen hard to understand his manservant. "Tonight is a formal occasion, my Lord. You are expected to dress appropriately as there will be important guests arriving soon."

Luke showered and groomed himself then went to the dressing room between the bathroom and the bedroom in his suite. Johann was there to help him. Luke dressed and marveled at the fit of the black suit. "Johann, this tuxedo fits like it was made for me. How did you know my size on such short notice?" he asked the butler.

"It was made for you, my Lord. It is my job to know everything about you so that I may serve you in the most efficient manner possible. Now, Sire, if you are ready, your guests await your entrance."

Luke made his way to the parlor where the guests had assembled in anticipation of the new Count's arrival. When Luke appeared at the top of the stairs, he was taken aback by the cheers of the visitors. Choruses of "Hurra!" and wild applause greeted the young nobleman as he descended the stone staircase and greeted his well-wishers. Luke saw Sophia and her mother among the crowd and he tried to reach her, but he was being ushered into the formal dining room as the dinner was about to start.

Many dignitaries from the surrounding areas came to dinner that night, including the mayor of Freistadt, a portly sandy-haired man with a handlebar mustache who got incredibly drunk and gave a long-winded toast in praise of the new Count, and even the vice-Governor of Upper Austria and his wife were in attendance to convey theirs and the Governor's regards. Dinner was an elegant affair and the food was exquisite, highlighting Maximillian and Tobias' skills as chefs.

When dinner was finished, Luke, along with Sophia and her mother, was ushered to a second-story balcony where he greeted many of the townsfolk and farmers from the area that had gathered on the castle grounds to catch a glimpse of their new Count. Hundreds of people cheered as Luke stepped out to greet them and he felt like he had been crowned Emperor instead of Count. Never in his wildest dreams had he thought a working boy from Michigan would become nobility and revered by so many!

Luke and the two noble women then rejoined the invited guests in the parlor for an after-dinner reception. A string quartet played while Marie and Anna served glasses of champagne to Luke and his visitors. Anna, the blonde maid, handed Luke a glass then curtsied slightly.

"Thank you, Anna." Luke said to the blonde vixen serving him. Anna, along with Marie, was wearing a more formal, frillier version of the maid outfit and had the attention of every male attendee in the castle.

"My pleasure, my Lord." Anna replied as Luke gazed into her ice blue eyes. "Please let me know if there is any other way I can please you tonight, Sire." Anna said with a slight wink and a devilish grin, then walked away to continue her rounds with the tray of drinks, the frills under her dress barely covering her wiggling ass.

Luke struggled to keep his jaw from hitting the floor. Did she just hit on me? He thought to himself. Just then, he felt a hand on his arm. Sophia had sidled up to him in his stunned condition and was leading him to the dance floor. The quartet began an old favorite by Strauss as Luke took the baronetess' hand and waltzed with her while they spoke.

"It looks like most of the dignitaries from the whole state came out to meet you today, my Lord," Sophia spoke as she danced with Luke. "You have become a big attraction in your brief time here. And you have attracted attention from some of the available women in the area, including your new maid." Sophia nodded in Anna's direction. Luke turned his head to look and saw the blonde serving drinks to a group. She looked at Luke and gave him another quick wink then returned to the kitchen.

"Well," Luke replied, "I think she's just being friendly to her new employer. Maybe she's bucking for a raise or promotion?!" he joked. "And would you please call me Luke?!"

"Not at a formal function, Sire." Sophia kidded Luke.

+++++++++++++++

Johann showed the last party guest to the door at quarter past midnight then slid the large deadbolt across the door. Luke stood near the staircase and untied his white bow tie from his collar. He was jet-lagged and a little drunk from numerous glasses of champagne and three shots of schnapps from a rechtsanwalt whose brother distilled his own. Johann asked his new employer if he needed any help preparing for bed.

"No, thank you, Johann," Luke groggily replied. "We'll take care of the mess tomorrow. Please go and get some rest. Good night."

Johann bade Luke good night then watched Luke climb the stairs to the third floor. Luke went to into his room and stripped to his boxer briefs. Johann had, at some point during the party, laid out a pair of silk pajamas for Luke to change into after the guests left. Luke looked at the pajamas and decided they were too much work to put on. He climbed into bed wearing just his boxer briefs and settled in to drift off to sleep. Just as he was slipping away, Luke heard the latch on the door click. Luke saw a shadowy figure enter the room and move toward the bed. He started to speak but a finger shushed his lips then the finger was replaced by another set of lips in a soft, passionate kiss. After Luke's eyes adjusted to the dim light, he realized that the figure was his maid, Anna.

"Anna, I... This is not part of your job description." Luke stated as the blonde servant removed her uniform revealing her colossal breasts held in check by a black lace bra. She swept the blanket off the bed and climbed on top of Luke.

"Please, my Lord, I wish to please you in any way you desire..." Anna begged her new employer as she massaged Luke's rising cock through his underwear and kissed him passionately once more. Before he could protest again, Anna removed Luke's underwear and slid down him until her face met his rock-hard erection. She grasped his swelling dick in her hand then engulfed it between her hot lips. Anna's tongue swirled around Luke's raging hard-on then opened her mouth wide and took his shaft into her tight throat. Luke had never felt such a sensation and felt like he would blow his load right then and there. Anna sensed Luke's impending orgasm and pressed her thumb to a spot just below his scrotum. The sensation in Luke's groin stopped and he looked at her bewildered.

"That is a pressure point, Sire," Anna answered, virtually reading Luke's mind. "It will help you last longer and heighten your pleasure when it does finally happen." Anna returned to her incredible blowjob and brought Luke to the brink several times, and each time she stopped his progress with the pressure point. Luke felt like a river about to crest and he quizzically craved both his imminent release and the continuation of Anna's oral play.

Just when Luke thought he would go crazy from Anna's outrageous cock sucking, she popped her mouth off of his engorged pole and removed her black bra and matching thong. Her shaved pussy glistened with her moisture and the Bavarian blonde got on her hands and knees on the bed and wiggled her spectacular ass at Luke, beckoning him to take her from behind. Luke read Anna's body language loud and clear and rose to his knees so that his rigid pecker was positioned to poke into Anna's waiting cunt. Luke grabbed Anna's curvy hips and sank his cock into her wet snatch until his groin slapped against her round butt. Anna gasped as Luke's stiff dong plowed into her and began pummeling her sizzling snatch. She reached between her legs and began rubbing her swollen clit as Luke continued his assault on her hot pussy. Luke felt Anna's muscles in her hole tighten up and she gripped his cock and convulsed and contracted on it as her orgasm sent swells of delight through her body. Luke could take no more and felt the heat rise in his balls.

"I'm gonna cum, Anna!" he breathlessly announced.

"Please cum in me, my Lord," Anna pleaded. "Please cum inside me!"

Luke felt his sack tighten and the orgasm tear through him as he blasted Anna's pounded twat with shot after shot of his hot semen. Luke had never cum so hard and so much at once. The pressure point trick that Anna had been using had worked just like she had promised. Luke flooded Anna's gash with so much of his seed that it began leaking out before he could pull out of her. When he finally finished, Luke felt completely satisfied and completely drained of all fluids. He fell back on his pillow and brought Anna's hot and sweaty body to his. Luke drifted off to sleep with Anna fast behind him, her head resting on his heaving chest.

+++++++++++++++

When Luke awoke the next morning, he saw that Anna had taken her uniform and left his room before dawn. Luke felt like Anna had inserted a straw in him and sucked all the anxiety and tension from his body and mind. He also saw that his tuxedo had been removed from the floor and the rest of the room straightened up. Luke put on the pajamas that Johann had laid out for him then found a robe and slippers in his walk-in and shuffled downstairs in search of a cup of coffee. I've been here less than 24 hours and already had the most amazing sex of my life he thought. I can't wait to see what happens next! His thought was prophetic as the next day held even more unbelievable activities.

12