An American Gigolo in Japan Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rob moved back to her clit exclusively and the third time was the charm. He sucked and blew on the button before he took it and her upper folds fully into his mouth. He sucked the entire area in and out and in and out of his mouth and then slipped one finger inside her, plunging the digit in and out at a rapidly growing pace.

Akemi lost it and grabbed his head. Rob knew if he had long hair she would have pulled it, and hard. Soon she started to shake and moan as loud as she could and then Rob felt the familiar sensation of a pair of legs wrapping and tightening around his head. Just as she was about to lose it, Rob lifted her ass and pelvis completely off the bed, making her arch her back and hold on for dear life as she erupted.

"Roooobbbbbbbbbb!" she cried as her orgasm overtook her. Akemi bucked and pumped at his head while she shook like a fully charged vibrator. Her breathing hit a crescendo and stopped, Rob recognized that as the peak of orgasm. He slowed his mouth and gently began to lower her back to the bed. When her ass touched the sheets Rob finally pulled back and moved to lie next to her in the darkness.

So far, he had not seen a thing, as the saying went. Rob reached down and felt that his cock was still hard, even after minutes of no actual touching. It confirmed something for him though; now he knew he could do the work, could even be genuinely excited by it. His mind laughed at the thought of getting paid for this. Rob would have done it for free.

"Good?" he asked Akemi, already knowing the answer.

She actually laughed and said something in Japanese. He was gonna have to learn the native tongue while he gave his native tongue, there was no doubt. He felt embarrassed that he could not reply.

"Soooooo good," Akemi breathed into his ear as she leaned into him. She got quiet for a moment as she leaned into him more. She fingered his chest, stroking the skin lightly. "Leg...ok?"

"Shhhh...." He whispered into her ear.

Akemi sniffed a little, touched by the kindness. She reached down and started to stroke him.

"Fuck me," Akemi said lightly.

"Wakata," Rob answered back. (I understand.)

He turned Akemi over to her stomach and lifted her ass until she was on her knees. He reached over and pulled out a condom from his slacks on the floor. She heard the sound of the wrapper and turned around quickly.

"Give," she said.

Rob silently handed her the condom and heard her opening the wrapper. Rob was kneeling and saw her shift her head down. He felt her mouth encircle his cock as she slid the condom on without using her hands. He let her work for a few seconds (a blowjob was damn near worthless with a condom on—that was Rob's opinion) before he tried to turn her over again.

"You, top," Akemi said, resisting the movement.

"No," Rob said with a touch of intensity. He grabbed her a little more forcefully and turned her over. Akemi squealed a little as he pulled her ass against his cock, but he knew she was enjoying it. She had had her turn. Now he wanted to fuck her brains out, Rob Racer style.

He thrust home quickly, not wasting time. Rob gave her a few minutes of slow, protracted strokes before he began to build speed. Akemi's breathing intensified as he worked to full speed. She began to moan and pant louder and louder as he got into his full rhythm. He stopped for a second and grabbed her left arm, putting her hand on her own clit. She started to play with her button as he grabbed her other arm and pulled it back, holding her entire body weight up as he pounded her.

She lasted 93 seconds at Rob's top speed. Before he could even get close to cumming she was screaming and wailing at the top of her lungs. Her body shook and he could feel her vaginal muscles clench and tighten around him.

He stopped when she stopped and slowly pulled his cock out of her dripping wet pussy. She fell to the bed in a heavily breathing and panting heap which made Rob laugh a little. He had done well. No woman could fake that reaction.

"Now that had to be good," he said to her as he pulled up behind her to spoon.

"Wow," was all Akemi could say in English, but she said a few other things in Japanese. Rob cursed the language barrier again. After a few moments, she asked softly, "You...cum?"

"Shhhh..." Rob whispered again, letting her know he didn't care. Tomi would take care of him later.

"No. You cum." This time she pushed Rob onto his back. He let out another little laugh as he felt her move between his open legs.

He felt her spit and lube up his cock as her hands began to pump. She tickled his balls and reversed her hand into a very pleasing stroking motion. Rob began to moan in pleasure and Akemi increased the speed of her working hands. Then she leaned down and took just the head of his cock in her mouth while she continued to stroke. She sucked for all she was worth, stroking his cock and fondling his balls.

Rob could not take it and soon he tapped on her shoulder and moaned loudly to let her know he was going to pop. She only intensified and he realized he was going to get to cum in her mouth, a favorite of his. The very thought brought him to the brink.

He grabbed her soft hair and pulled it just a little as he let go in her mouth. She kept stroking as she swallowed and took the entire eruption straight down her throat. Rob got super sensitive very quickly and used the hair in his hand to lift her head off him.

"Wow," Rob said lightly. Akemi giggled a little and moved up to straddle him, rubbing her still wet pussy against his softening cock.

"You best ever," Akemi said in his ear as she lay against him chest to chest. She kissed his cheeks and neck softly.

"Arigato," Rob said honestly, (his guy mind thought proudly, 'That's not the first time I've heard that') but he kept that to himself. "Shower?" Rob asked simply, hoping she knew the word.

"You go. I join."

Rob smiled and got off the bed, walking to the shower naked. He turned on the bathroom light and opened the door wide, using the light of the bathroom to shed a little bit of detail on the room and Akemi. She was sitting up on the bed now, her back to him, and she was rubbing her leg. Her hair was shoulder length and very shiny, her skin was a light cream color. Her face was still hidden from him however.

"Hurry," Rob said with a smile as he got the water running and hot. He stepped inside and lost himself for a few minutes as he replayed the sex in his head.

It was five minutes before Rob realized what was up. He heard a few little noises and poked his head out of the shower, but now the bathroom door was closed. She had done that quietly, he noticed, Rob had purposely left the door open. He turned off the water and wrapped himself with a towel. He opened the bathroom door and poked his head around to find the room empty.

Akemi was gone, and Rob never saw her again.

The cab ride back to Tashi's was long and troubled for Rob. Rob was sure he had done something wrong and that was why Akemi had left. He ran the entire time in the hotel over and over again in his head. Hadn't everything gone ok? He could not decide until he walked into Tashi's and was ushered quickly into the back room, Tashi's office. Rob could only assume he was in trouble, but what the hell had gone wrong?

Tashi and Eiko were waiting for him. Rob sat in the chair across from Tashi, sure he would get a tongue lashing, feeling sorry for Eiko that she would have to translate.

Instead, Tashi simply stood and bowed, deeply, to Rob. Rob looked to Eiko, who nodded urgently to him. Rob understood and got up quickly and returned the bow.

They both sat back down and Tashi went into a long speech. Rob recognized Akemi's name, which Tashi used four times. Finally, Eiko translated.

"Tashi-son wants you to know you did very well tonight. Akemi is Tashi-son's..." she stopped, looking for the word. "Tashi's sister's daughter."

"Niece," Rob helped.

"Thank you. Niece, yes. Akemi said you were kind and gentle. You treated her very well, and gave her much pleasure. Did you enjoy your time?"

Rob nodded. "Very much."

Eiko smiled. "Good. Tashi-son wants you to know you have made him very happy. He loves his niece very much, and takes care of her as much as he can. Akemi is lonely. You were a birthday present to her. Akemi did not want to leave, but she had too. She said to tell you sorry."

Rob smiled. So that was the whole thing. It was another test. He wanted to be mad, but couldn't be bothered with it. Rob was elated. He had passed, after all.

"What happened to Akemi? Is she ok?"

"She was in a car crash. She was pinned in the car while it was on fire," Eiko answered.

Rob looked to Tashi. "Sorry to hear that. She was very nice. I wish I could have seen her."

Tashi understood and smiled at him. "You good man. Good fuck too. Akemi say, best ever."

Rob bowed his head a little and Tashi returned the gesture. Before they could start again Tashi tossed another envelope to Rob. He opened it and gasped. He had already been paid $500, and there was another $2000 in the envelope.

Rob looked at Tashi in disbelief. It was $1000 more than even the highest priced Tashi had quoted him. "Thank you, sir."

Tashi smiled. "Soon, we make big money, Rob Racer."

12