An Angel at My Door Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Regardless, we decided to see what we could find. We checked craigslist, some realty sites, and a bunch of other local rent listings. We made a list of everything that seemed at least halfway reasonable and made some calls to see who was available. Being a Saturday, it seems that some of the places were booked solid for viewing appointments, so we promised to come around to the few places that we could, and we were out the door by one in the afternoon.

The first place that we got to was a condo not far from my house. The landlord was a bit sleazy looking, though I guess that pretty much means 'average' in terms of landlords. He met us at the door, ushering us inside and to the elevator that would take us up to the rental. I think both Holly and I were decently impressed when we entered. The pictures on the ad actually didn't quite do it justice: there was an impressive amount of open space, and it was very bright. It was also quite new-looking.

"Yeah, the refurbish was done a few years back, after some old tenants moved out," the landlord said with a slight nasal twinge in his voice. "Came out real nice, even got some new piping with it all!"

"It's beautiful..." Holly murmured, gazing wide-eyed around the place, flitting from one part of the condo to another.

"Yeah, yeah... yeah there's a, uh... a couple's discount too, if you guys are together, ya know?"

Ding, dong!

Oh hey, there's those alarm bells. I was wondering where I'd left them.

"Oh we're not a c-"

"A couple's discount! That sounds wonderful, doesn't it sweets!" Holly grabbed my arm and yanked me toward her.

"Uh... sure, yeah, totally... that sounds super..." I gave Holly a side-eye, but she just winked and pulled me further in, toward the balcony.

I wasn't quite sure where she was going with this, but I figured it was harmless to let it play out. Holly was a mystery that I was quite curious to unravel, bit by fascinating bit.

We finished our tour of the place after about forty five minutes, getting the rundown on the bills and responsibilities, and a tour of the facilities in the building. The landlord gave us some contact info should we choose to pursue, and Holly held on to me the whole time, grabbing my arm as we headed out the building. We waved goodbye one more time down the entryway path and turned on to the sidewalk.

"You know his 'couples discount' is because he probably has some shit installed in there to spy on us -you- right?"

"Yup! But come on, if you weren't living there there's nothing he could do. As soon as I sign the lease the rent is set, and he gets zilch in the way of amateur porn. Devious, ain't it?" Holly giggled, a mischievous twinkle in her eye as she nudged me.

"Yeah, that's pretty good, I'll admit." I smiled back. "What if he has a shower cam or something?" I joked.

"Ooo then I guess he is gettin' a show!" Holly laughed.

Holly and I finished up our rounds for the day, heading around to the other places on our list and meeting with landlords and ladies. None of the other places were quite as nice as the first one though, even though it was a little more expensive.

By the time we were done with all of our appointments, it was starting to get late. We were about a twenty minute bus ride from my place, so I had a thought.

"Hey, while we're out, wanna grab dinner?"

"Why, Danny, are you asking me on a date?" Her voice once again took on that melodic tone. She batted her eyelashes at me in mocking.

"What? No!"

"Oh, so you're not asking me on a date?"

I stared at her. "Why are you so mean to me?"

Holly just laughed and skipped down the sidewalk.

"Come on, let's go find somewhere that looks good!"

Our last place that we'd looked at had situated us right near a cluster of restaurants, so we chose a cool little seafood place and went inside. The hostess sat us near the window; our table was bathed in the orange light as the sun started to set and the day began to close.

I was acutely aware of the setting being almost oppressively romantic. After the day we'd spent together, it was hard for me not to believe that Holly wasn't also seeing the significance of all this, and I actually started to get nervous as we settled ourselves in and picked up our menus. The fact that we hadn't sorted out if this was a date or not before was prominent in my mind. Lucky for me, Holly seemed to be completely impervious to the concept of awkwardness.

"This is romantic. Glad to see you made up your mind whether this was a date or not," she winked.

Maybe less 'impervious' and more 'oblivious'.

"Little presumptuous of you, isn't it?" I answered her with a small smirk. I was putting on a brave front, but I was definitely squirming inside.

"Am I wrong?"

I actually had to think about that. I knew my immediate answer was no, she wasn't wrong. This was a date, and I found myself happy about that. But despite the strong flirty vibe she was giving off, having the ball in my court on this whole situation wasn't helping me make decisions. But my gut said this was a date, so I just dived straight in.

"No, you're not wrong." I smiled and quickly diverted attention again to my menu. Then I mentally smacked myself for being a child, and looked back up at her.

Holly was smiling at me. Not unexpected, I guess. But there was something there... something behind her eyes, a glint of something that caught me a little off-guard. It was there for a second, and the more I looked for it, the more it eluded me...

"Well, you did good, Danny. This is nice." Her smile was adorable, managing to be both sincere and smug at the same time. I got lost in it for a bit, before I managed to pull myself out.

The 'date' went really well. I worked all my nervousness out early on, so it was pretty smooth sailing after that. We chatted some more, and had a few good laughs. We talked about the places we'd seen today, and did some brainstorming on where we should look tomorrow. We even ordered dessert, before we paid and left, walking out into the cool night air toward the bus that would take us home, as the last vestiges of the day's light left the sky.

We got home just before ten, stumbling through the door in a fit of laughter.

"I'm gonna go get comfy!" Holly announced as she headed to her room, still chuckling.

"Alright, I'll pour some drinks. What did you want?"

"Some wine would be exquisite!" Holly giggled from the hallway.

I grabbed two glasses and set them on the counter, when I heard Holly shout. It was loud and sudden, and followed by a few expletives that nearly made me blush. Immediately, I ran out to the hall and down to her room, entering just as she skidded to a halt beside her window and slammed it shut. Then the smell hit me. Unfortunately, I already knew what happened.

"Oh god, you left your window open!"

"Yeah," Holly said panting slightly, a shocked look on her face.

"Alright, quick, grab anything of yours and get it out of here, I'll get the bedding to the washing machine."

Yeah, I'd done this before. I had learned the disgustingly hard way to never leave your windows open when you left the house here, a tidbit I had neglected to mention to Holly. The neighbor's cat was a horrifying little menace, and I guess it thought this was part of its turf. It would pretty much piss and shit on whatever it could if you let it in. Thankfully, all it had managed to get to was Holly's bedding, but there was no way that smell was going away any time soon.

Holly dumped all her clothes in the hall as I finished gathering up the duvet cover, pillow cases and sheets, and ran them to the washing machine, stuffing them inside as I exhaled a huge, pent up breath. I put in the soap and turned the machine on, then went back to Holly's room, finding her outside the door sorting through her clothes.

"I don't think it got to anything in the closet... does this happen often?" she asked with a sigh.

I chuckled. "No, but I had to learn the hard way too. The neighbors cat is... very territorial. Sorry, I should have told you, I forgot. Just let me know if anything's ruined, I'll help you replace it."

It was Holly's turn to laugh.

"Come on man, I'm not gonna let you pay for my stuff, it was an accident! You've done so much already, besides, my stuff is fine!" She patted her stacks of clothing. "No need."

I helped her carry her stuff out to the living room, piling it up on the coffee table.

"Hey, you go grab those glasses of wine and I'll go grab a sheet for the couch," Holly said as she turned and began to walk toward the hallway.

I'm not entirely sure where this bold little sentence came from, though.

"Hey, why don't you just sleep with me tonight?"

Holly just stopped, turning back toward me, her head cocked and a crooked little grin on her face.

"Oh yeah? Now who's propositioning?" She smirked at me.

I didn't reply to that. My face must've looked hilarious though, as I stared at her wide-eyed, mortified by the implication of what I just said. I really liked Holly, and it had been far too long to this point since I'd had any meaningful interaction with the opposite sex, and while I was quite happy with how well I'd done to this point, I was still terrified that at some point, I'd say or do something stupid and cock it all up. It was very much in my head that that point was now.

Of course, if I'd spent less time running around my own head and actually took a second to gauge Holly's reaction, I'd be feeling a lot better. I hadn't even noticed her moving toward me until she was hovering right in front of me.

Holly got on her tip-toes and pressed her lips up against mine, a hand eventually placing itself on my left cheek. My brain played emergency catch-up, putting an arm around her and pulling her close, while I matched her kiss with one of my own. It was passionate, but not frantic. We were both savouring a moment that I was confident we'd both been waiting for for a while now.

The kiss only lasted for a few seconds, but it did a lot of work in that little amount of time. As we parted, Holly slipped her other arm around my waist so we were both holding each other. We looked each other in the eye, smiling.

"Bedtime?" Holly squeaked out, biting the corner of her bottom lip. Well, this is only going to end one way, now.

"Yeah, I think that'd be good," I replied breathily.

Holly pulled me along as we hurried toward the staircase, bounding up the stairs. A small part of the back of my mind complained that I'd left wine sitting out in the kitchen.

As we burst into my room I grabbed Holly, pulling her into a deep kiss which she sunk into as well. Eventually I pulled us apart and threw her onto the bed, her wavy brown locks spilling out onto the blanket beneath her. She squealed as she fell back, then she pushed herself up to a sitting position, looking at me with hungry eyes.

We both grabbed at our shirts and pulled. Luckily I got mine off first, so I got to see her shirt catch on the underside of her bra, pulling her breasts up as it came over her head. They bounced once, stunningly perky and firm-looking, even partially covered by that sexy little bra. Holly reached behind her, keeping eye contact with me the whole time as she unclipped her bra and dumped it beside the bed. She looked at me amused, as I just stared at those impossibly perfect tits.

I came to, realizing I was right in the middle of undoing my jeans. I quickly finished unbuttoning and tore them off, throwing myself at Holly who was now in just a skirt. She giggled as I landed on her, which quickly turned into a moan as I once again planted my lips on hers. We stayed that way for a couple minutes, her rubbing up and down my outer thighs with her legs, and me, relishing the feeling of her amazing chest on mine.

Eventually, my hands moved down to her ass, kneading the soft, pliant cheeks beneath her skirt. It must have reminded Holly that she was still partly clothed, because she immediately broke the kiss and began to fumble with her skirt. I rolled off her and dealt with my own underwear, pulling them off along with my socks just as she shed her skirt.

And she wasn't wearing any underwear. Suddenly the whole day flashed before my eyes, but from the perspective of looking up her skirt. My dick was so hard right now that it hurt. Holly threw her skirt to the side and jumped up on her knees beside me.

No surprise, she was a fine piece below as well as up top. Her pussy was completely bald and glistening wet, her outer labia almost hiding the inner folds, and her curvy hips sashayed hypnotically as she moved toward me. She threw a leg over me, straddling me as she pushed me back on the bed. She leaned in to me and gave me a quick kiss.

"So, I know it's been a little while. You can cum wherever, okay? We have all night..."

I just about came right there. I smiled at her, just nodding as she got back up on her knees and grabbed my cock, sitting herself down perfectly aligned with my dick. I groaned as I slid inside her, her smooth, tight little tunnel sucking me in inch by inch. Holly released a melodic little moan, her gorgeous tits jutting out into the air as her back arched, her hand placed on my thighs.

She began to move up and down on my dick, quickly increasing the pace. Her little pants and moans were driving me wild, and watching my cock spear her little pussy was only making it better. I ran my hands around her thighs for a bit, before moving my way up her torso to feel her perky tits in my hand. Her taut nipples rubbed my hand as she bounced enthusiastically on my rod, and she gave a lusty moan at the extra sensation.

I moved my hands down to her ass next. It occurred to me (in the little brain space I had left for rational thought) that I hadn't seen her ass yet. But feeling it in my palms was the next best thing. It felt round and firm; I could barely fit a cheek in my hand! I squeezed her ass, savouring the sensation as I guided her along my cock. The sticky slapping sounds coming from her fucking me were really starting to get me going; she was leaking so much juice that the bottom half of my hands we already slippery with it, and it was coating her ass as well. I don't recall ever being this turned on. Until my hand moved between her ass cheeks.

"Oh fuck, Danny finger my ass, please!"

I acted on instinct, immediately putting my finger at her rear entrance. I felt it slick with her cum, and I slowly pushed it in. I was overcome with a totally new feeling, her ass gripping my finger being something unlike anything I'd ever felt before. Emboldened by this new sensation, and how easily my finger was sliding into her, I pushed deeper, only stopping when my index finger was nearly completely embedded inside this gorgeous nymph's little ass.

Holly moaned, a lust-filled cry that nearly pushed me over the edge.

"Oh fuck Danny, finger my slutty little asshole while I fuck your dick, yes! God, so good, fucking fill me up, Danny! Fuck, yes, fuck!"

"Oh shit!" I mumbled, as I ripped my finger out of her ass, my body falling back against the bed as I came hard, shooting thick ropes into her snatch.

As soon as the first spurt landed inside her I felt Holly tense up. Her body slowly shaking harder and harder as she too came, gushing her cum around my dick. I could feel the powerful squirts trying to push my cock out of her, and I subconsciously tried to pull myself out. But Holly wasn't having it. She had my entire dick buried inside her as I continued to cum into her, and she was periodically twitching, jerking downwards to try and force it even deeper. Her eyes snapped open and she took a deep breath before giving one final shake and collapsing on top of me.

We both lay there for a few moments, catching our breath, my dick still hard and buried inside Holly.

"Shit... no one's ever made me cum that quick!" Holly panted.

"Or that hard?" I asked, curious about her squirting. It was seriously hot.

"Oh no, I do that all the time," she grinned at me, understanding what I was referencing. "I did cum really hard though. Fuck..." She flopped back down on top of me.

"Speaking of hard..." I whispered in her ear.

Holly began to grind on me a little bit as she lifted herself up, obviously trying to make sure I stayed hard.

"I have a favour to ask," she said with a small smirk creeping onto her face.

"What's that?"

"I need you to fuck my ass." She broke into a wide grin that was both adorably excited, and painfully horny.

This was not something I had done before. Not that I didn't want to, I definitely did. My cock jumped when she said that, making her squeal with delight. But I was a little nervous. The contention must have showed on my face, because Holly looked at me, concerned.

"Is that... okay?"

"Oh, no, yes it's more than okay! I just uh... I've never done that before, I don't really know how."

"How? Take me from behind, push your dick in my ass, and once I've loosened up a little, plough me like a thirsty little whore." Holly eye's sparkled with some savage delight at her impending reaming.

"Don't worry," she said, some compassion creeping into her voice. "You'll know what to do once you're in there, and I'll guide you."

She got up off me, both of us sighing as we left each other, and moved up so she was just behind my head near the pillows. I sat up and followed, positioning myself behind her as she got down on her elbows, her back arched and her ass stuck up in the air lewdly. Any hardness I had lost had just come right back.

"Don't we need lube?" I asked. Holly giggled.

"Look at your cock."

I realized that I was soaked in her creamy cum, all the way up to the bottom of my pecs, and her cum was coating both my cock and her ass generously. I quickly grabbed my dick, preparing for my first anal fuck.

"Once you're in and I'm good, don't let up, okay?"

"Once I'm in and you're good, I don't think that'll be a problem I'll have to work around."

That actually made Holly moan a little. I put my cock at the entrance to her ass, and began to push in.

Now that is a feeling I had not felt before, nor is it one I could describe. Holly's ass was tighter, but it was just as pliant, and as I sunk deeper and deeper into her best fuck-hole, my mind blanked out everything except the amazing sensation. Holly groaned, deep and throaty. I'd always heard that girls who liked anal liked the mix of pain and pleasure, but that groan didn't sound like there was any pain there. The way her ass was contracting around my cock felt almost like when she had cum earlier.

She put up no resistance as I made my way in, but I was surprised when I eventually bottomed out. I'm not huge, but I have more there than I assumed her ass could handle. I guess I was wrong about that. I pulled my dick out slowly, easing it back in before I left her completely. I did this a few more times, feeling Holly's asshole loosen perceptibly each time, and drinking in her incredibly sexy moans.

After a minute or so I was confident that she was ready. I started to pick up the pace, grabbing her at the hips and pushing myself deep and then repeating. Before long I was fucking her ass, her cum acting as an incredible lubricant with my cock sliding into her delectable asshole over and over.

"Fuck Danny, that's so fucking awesome, fuck my ass! Fuck my slutty asshole Danny, fuck me like a dirty little fucking whore... rail my ass so fucking deep Danny, make me your little anal slut!"

Jesus Christ, did she expect me to last any respectable amount of time talking like that? On a whim, I spanked her.

"Oh fuck yes, harder!"

I was happy to oblige. I smacked her other cheek harder, but she just asked for it harder again. I spanked her twice more, my hand making a loud crack as it landed sharply on her ass. Holly squealed with unrestrained delight.