An Angel at My Door Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pull my hair!" Holly yelled.

I grabbed as much of her hair as I could, and yanked back hard. I was rewarded with a sharp hiss and low, throaty moan.

"Yeeessssss!" Holly laughed through gritted teeth.

This girl was all kinds of kinky and I found that I was really, really into it. It was the kind of thing I'd always seen and enjoyed in porn, but had honestly never even considered doing in real life. But while I fucked this adorable, gorgeous hottie in her ass, one hand full of her hair and the other spanking her mercilessly, I knew I'd hit a turning point in my sex life that, until now, had been essentially non-existent.

"Jesus, yes, fucking abuse me, fuck my ass hard! I wanna cum so fucking hard Danny, make my horny little pussy cum so fucking hard! Spank me like dirty fucking slut, make me cum, punish me for being a naughty little whore!" Holly squealed out, excitement and lust dueling in her voice.

I went all in, yanking on her hair so her body was almost flush with mine, and increasing my pace in her ass so my thrusts came hard and fast, pounding her exquisite little asshole recklessly. Holly screamed and groaned incoherently as I reached around and mauled one of her tits, and my cock started to feel the pressure as she came, her ass contracting around my dick, nearly forcing me out entirely.

Holly came in torrents. I could hear her squirts drenching my bed, and her high-pitched moans combined with her spasming asshole caused me to cum as well, my second load of the night shooting deep in her ass. My cock spraying her insides caused another little peak in her orgasm as she shot out a few more torrents of cum, and her voice squeaked into the range of barely audible, before finally shuddering and nearly going limp, my cock almost spent inside her wonderful ass.

Finally, she collapsed, falling forward onto the bed. I fell forward beside her, our legs entwined and my arm around her as she shuddered from her aftershocks. She lifted her face out of the blanket and turned it to look at me. Her ice-blue eyes her positively glowing.

"Holy. Fucking. Shit," she moaned through a small smile.

"Yeah... yeah that's about it..." I panted.

She laughed, and then I laughed. Then I pulled her toward me and we pressed ourselves together, gently kissing as we both came down from the most incredible orgasms.

"I met you yesterday," I stated as I pulled away.

"Yeah," Holly smiled. "What a great day!"

"I love how you cum..." I laughed. "And damn, that was kinky! You are seriously nasty, I loved that!"

"Yeah, I can get a little... carried away I guess," she said sheepishly. "I've always been pretty kinky, I'm pretty sure I was 12 when I started tying myself up to masturbate!"

She laughed as I looked at her incredulously. If I weren't so utterly spent that would've had me hard again in an instant. Even now, I could feel my cock stirring.

"Sorry I soaked your bed." It was a cheeky apology. She wasn't sorry.

"Don't be," I replied. "You squirting was crazy hot. That was probably the hottest sex I'll ever have."

"I've got a couple more tricks up my sleeve, so don't count your chickens just yet," she purred, her hand running down my arm.

"Oh, so there's more of this for me?" I quipped.

"Plenty more. If you want it of course," she shrugged, noncommittally.

I grabbed her head and kissed her deeply.

"You got me hooked now, there's no way I'm backing out!"

"Don't pull out either," she winked at me. "I love that feeling."

"Speaking of-"

"It's fine," she smiled. "Trust me, we're good."

I kissed her again. When we broke it, Holly flipped herself over, curling up in front of me as the little spoon. I got the blanket out from under us and draped it over our sweaty, cum-soaked bodies. Holly's cum and our general sex smell filled the air. I was in danger of getting hard again, but I was way too tired to do anything about it.

"So, about looking for places tomorrow..." I started.

"Yeah, I was thinking about that," she mumbled back. "What if I just... didn't move out."

She looked back at me with a little smirk on her face. I could see it in her though, she wasn't at all kidding. She actually seemed almost a little nervous; I could tell she really wanted to stay. Not that I minded at all. After tonight, I desperately wanted her to stay too.

"I think that's for the best," I smirked knowingly.

Holly turned a little more to kiss me. Then she turned back around, and snuggled herself closer to me.

"I met you yesterday..." I mused again.

"Isn't it magical how quickly things can change?" Holly chimed back.

"Yeah," I agreed. "Yeah, it really is..."

We both settled in to each other. I might have thought that after years of sleeping alone, sleeping with someone else in the same bed might have been difficult or distracting. Especially someone who was as naked and hot and kinky and smelling of sex as Holly was. But it was surprisingly easy. In fact, it was probably the fastest I've ever fallen asleep.

Just as we were both drifting off, my mind once again recapped the last day and a half. I knew I felt the click when I saw her there at the door, but I hadn't realized just how fast or how hard I would fall for her. I met this girl yesterday, and already she seemed so important to my life, so much my other half, it was nearly impossible to grasp the scale of the whole thing in the timeframe we'd had.

One last thought entered my head, though, before I fell into a peaceful sleep: I hadn't put the bedding in the dryer.

****************************************

Please be sure to RATE and COMMENT, it would be very much appreciated! Hope you all enjoyed it!