All Comments on 'An Angel of Mercy'

by auguy86

Sort by:
  • 107 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Very good. Thought-provoking and warm.

Storm113Storm113over 7 years ago
WOW!!

5*!!! I'm impressed. Very good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Don't usually cry reading stories but this one really got to me

5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Happy chirstmas eve

Very impressed...... you are very good writer....

mammoetmammoetover 7 years ago
this is a winner!

5*+++++

GambierroninGambierroninover 7 years ago

Thank you for a wonderful and moving story. 5+

gldngolfergldngolferover 7 years ago
Well Done...

Well done. Enjoyed the positive message you gave us. Again, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
nice tale

the writing about god will anger some readers. I do not go to church myself.

I have read parts of the bible and people tell me that I do not understand

what I read. they put their twist on the words and come up with their own

meaning for what is written. I do not think they are right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Simply Exceptional

A warm positive story about giving at Christmas

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story

Got me a little emotional this morning

trigudistrigudisover 7 years ago
Great Story -

Enjoyed it from beginning to end. I liked the facile way you wove "It's A Wonderful Life" into it. It's a stretch of what could happen in reality, but possible nevertheless. Exceptional experiences change the direction of peoples' lives all the time, so it's not too much of a stretch to think the scenario you've crafted here couldn't work. I think Frank Capra would think so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Nicely written, even though a little "hokey" Well worth the time to read. The instructional aspects were good.

Why would you name an "angel" "Libertine"?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story

Well written. Need a kleen-ex now....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Snuck to read during Lunch

Was happy with this one, as it wove "It a wonderful life" into it. but dammit I cant be seen at lunch with tears in my damn eyes.... Thank You... great one..

PTBzzzzPTBzzzzover 7 years ago
You

made my face leak.

jocountryboyjocountryboyover 7 years ago
wow

This is an amazing story and great detail as well.

auguy86auguy86over 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks to all!

The outpouring of support so quickly has just been overwhelming. I can't tell you how awesome it is to see so many readers enjoying my piece. To answer a couple of questions from the comments, I do realize I am taking a risk in evoking God and Christianity, but it's a topic I am passionate about, and it fits, seeing that Christmas is, ultimately, a religious holiday at it's core. I do try not to be preachy, though. I hope the religious aspects didn't seem that way to y'all. Another person asked about Gabby's name. Obviously, Gabrielle is the female version of Gabriel, God's messenger angel. Dorothy just flowed well as a middle name, and it's a good classic name for a southern girl to have, perhaps from a grandmother. For her last name, Libertine comes from liberate. Gabby liberates Ken from himself and teaches him to love himself as much as he wants to be loved by others. She helps give him his freedom, through which he becomes a better man. Anyhow, I've rambled long enough. Thanks again for all of your support!

musicman1261musicman1261over 7 years ago
Outstanding

A very well written story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WOW....

A really nice , feel good story. It's nice to read something with a touch of class...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank you

Great story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

5 stars not nearly enough. Great story.

WbradWbradover 7 years ago
| sad but great story

What Ken went through reminds me of my childhood. After leaving school, I moved so never came across any of the other kids, I went to school with. Luckily events that happened when I moved, taught me a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A beautiful piece

I may not be of the religious sort, so I tend to avoid stories that include God. However, yours caught my eye and as I kept going I saw the beauty and love in God and it brought me to tears. This was will be one of my favorites. Thank you.

N7sdr93N7sdr93over 7 years ago
Amazing

This was an excellent story. One I will most likely re-read several times in the future. It was very classy and emotional. I'm torn though; a large part of me hoped you would show how crappy Jacqueline's life turned out, but that wouldn't really go with the story.

arrowglassarrowglassover 7 years ago
Hands down...an all time favorite touching story!

Sad...but an inspiring best!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I really enjoyed this story.

It was beautifully written, but the God argument was weak at best.

You should have left that out.

Gabby could have been an angel all on her own merit without the involvement of a fat old bastard who doesn't do anything in this world because he probably doesn't exist.

Oloingoru1Oloingoru1over 7 years ago
True Christmass gift

This is hands down one of the best reads in a long time. It tugged at my heartstrings, made me cry but I fought the tears back, cause I'm a man like that. Big up yourself. I love it!

scotlytscotlytover 7 years ago
Great story

This is the first story I have given 5 stars to. It brought me to tears. It was amazing and I hope to read more of your work.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
One of the best reads in a long time

I loved it...

About time we there was a feel good story for the season.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 7 years ago
Beautiful!!

I have tears in my eyes as I write this, I am so impressed with your story. This is the season of miracles and I know that this will happen to someone who needs a miracle. Please keep writing you have an incredible gift!!

Rickman48Rickman48over 7 years ago
Angel indeed!

An amazing, timely read. I got misty eyes on this also. Well done!

wistful_of_ozwistful_of_ozover 7 years ago
Well written but ...

... But too Disney for my taste

FormerReaderFormerReaderover 7 years ago
Bittersweet but well written

Nice job. Up to your usual high standards. Thought I knew how it would end but you surprised me. 5 stars.

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Just a great Christmas story

I simply cried as I read this story, and I am not ashamed. It was sweet, dramatic and adorable, with a happy but bitter ending. Just like real life.

I have to admit that I also went through that trance in my youth, fortunately, I met my wife, almost 38 years ago and we are still together.

5* for you.

I apologize for my English, is not my native language.

tendernsweet2tendernsweet2over 7 years ago
It's only make believe ...

That is what I told myself about the story ~~ but then again the tears still fell from my morning eyes.!** Very well written story and in a way very true in a kind of a stubborn way. I will think of this as days go by and just maybe in some way I can help a person out here and there as the cheer is in the air.!^ { 5 } There is always hope.!*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nicely Written

Your story was nicely written, but I found it hard to like Ken as a character which limited how much I could enjoy the emotional ups and downs of the story. Still, your writing style will have me coming back to see what story you make next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

too sappy

vandeheidevandeheideover 7 years ago
a well crafted story

this was very well put together for the Christmas story competition. I wish you well with it since having read some of the others this is the standout for me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More than one kind of healing

Scripture speaks of physical healing, but there is emotional healing too. Father Maxwell may not have known this, but your characters do. Maybe the good Father deserved a chance, but oh well. As for "Sappy" it's a romantic tear jerker, not a stroke story, it did what you intended well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You can write

But the preaching in this made me want to vomit. Tommybowler

auguy86auguy86over 7 years agoAuthor
I'm sorry for your desire to vomit, TommyBowler

If you view the religious elements in this story as "preachy," I am very sorry you feel that way. However, numerous other readers have commented to me that the religious elements were well intertwined with the characters and did not come off as "preachy." In addition, this is a story about Christmas, after all. Christmas is, at its core, a religious celebration. I'm not going to quibble or debate with anyone the validity of the events in question, but the holiday itself is a religious one. Thus, it is not uncommon for stories of this sort, even erotic ones, to include religious elements and, I argue, one should even expect that when reading a story with Christmas as its setting. You are free to disagree, that is your right. I thank you nonetheless for taking the time to read my work. I enjoyed writing it very much. Take care.

-auguy86

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Enjoyed the story,

but I felt a little manipulated. Why? For one thing, the movie "It's a Wonderful Life" was a big hint - though I do love that movie and it is on TV every Christmas. Secondly, Jacqueline - she seemed over-the-top cruel. Her brother, Jason - I get that, as his behavior wasn't personal to Kenneth (that is, Jason would harass any nerd). But what Jacqueline did - that was highly personal and extremely cruel - she has zero conscience and zero empathy. I can only hope the laws of karma apply and she gets back all the cruelty she gives out (after all, Ken was kind enough to help her on her essay). How about a sequel when Ken comes back to town as a world famous brain surgeon and she's stuck in a dead-end job with an unfaithful husband. Turnabout would be fair play.

luv2read2

NIGHTW1NGNIGHTW1NGover 7 years ago
Very well done!

One of the most enjoyable stories I've read here in some time. Full marks.

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
nice story

seasonally appropriate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thanks

Thanks I loved the story and the message in it , as for the that it is a Christmas Story for goodness sake. Thanks for sharing it with us I enjoyed it very much.

Sincerely Randy

SirReal55SirReal55over 7 years ago
Did it again!

You did it again...wrote another story that made me give it 5 stars!

At least this time I'm not hearing Handel as an earworm....

***** -- DEFINITELY!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow!

I'm crying here. Your story gave the serious feels. Well written as well. :)

Tx_Emt53Tx_Emt53over 7 years ago
Nice

The story made me cry from just about the time the pillow talk started until even after the end. I had a similar event with a girl who had cancer.

This was a well put together story. It sometimes amazes me what the human mind can conjure. Thanks for the story auguy85 and good luck. Amazing!

I read the story on another site and then found it here. I cried both times.

swedishreader1swedishreader1over 7 years ago
Just one small point.

Someone who is studying to eventually be a neurosurgeon would say that they "would like to specialise in neurosurgery".

They would not sat that they wanted to be a "brain surgeon"

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Did not need these feels

My heart shattered with the ending. Happy-sad endings just drive my emotions insane.

soulkeeper1987soulkeeper1987over 7 years ago
Amazing

I loved your story.

SouthernPassion53SouthernPassion53over 7 years ago
Perfect storyline for. Christmas

I rarely give 5 stars but this story was worth that and more. :-)

charlie48charlie48over 7 years ago
A wonderful story

As others have said keep going with your writing as I quietly weep, a perfectly planned and executed parable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The ending did me in!

Your ending hit me in the middle of my chest! The tears were numerous and the feelings were all kinds of conflicted.

I never give 5 stars and I never comment. You really hit me with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Brilliant writing very emotional

Beautiful! I have read it 5 times so far and still can't stop the tears

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Should. Have won. Love

This story is by the far the best story here on a Christmas theme. In the run up

to Christmas we discovered that our son-in-law has terminal cancer, so my daughter will loose her husband and my grandchildren their father. This story comforted me by reminding me that kind and good acts affect people and make the world a better place. When he goes my son-in-law will live on through my daughter, my grandchildren, and the other people he helped during his life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Possible Sequel

First of all, great story. I give it four and a half stars out of five. I did this because I felt that doucebag Jason and his sister should have been held accountable for their actions in some way. Personally, I myself would have been tempted to go all Von Clausewitz on them, total war. But then again, it was not my story to tell, it was yours. I just truly feel that seeing them not get what was coming to them was a let down. At the very least, maybe Ken's uncles could have put the fear of God into them and made them apologize to Ken (Jacqueline especially). However, I do believe there is some potiential for a sequel. You could write about events years down the line where Ken and Tiffany are raising their family and very successful in their medical careers and then Jackie the bitch shows up. She or her child might have a brain tumor and ask Ken for treatment. She being the cruel bitch she is, would expect Ken to just suck it up and just let bygones be bygones. Ken, still pissed about what happened back then and with Jackie's arrogant attitude would refuse to treat her or her child. Yeah, it would make Ken be a total asshole by refusing care, but the reality is that there are little to no laws that require doctors to treat their patients. They could justify it with the grounds that it would go against their conscience or some other reason. Jackie of course, would get pissed and threaten a suit. But lawsuits take months, even years and it is possible that the court could rule in favor of the doctor. The reason being that if the doctor feels that it goes against his conscience and feels forced to do it regardless, the doctor could counter sue on grounds of it being involuntary servitude which the 13th Amendment prohibits. Of course, this could cause problems with his practice as Jackie would demonize him to the public and get the local news involved by spinning a sob story that makes her look innocent. Ken could get some heat fro it and his family would urge him to settle the dispute. Tiffany could try to talk to Jackie and tell Jackie why Ken is so mad at her is that she hurt him so badly with the cruel prank and when helped her get to college. She could also suggest that Jackie and Jason could, at the very least apologize to Ken for their part of what they did. They could do that, but it would seem half assed as they are only doing it because they have to and not that they really want to or even mean it. Ken could refuse because to him, they don't really mean it and are only respecting him now because they see him as a threat to their happy lives. That and it's far too late. Of course, Jackie and Jason would get pissed and try to intimidate him and he would threaten to call the police on them. They would not care and try to assault them. As a twist, you could have Ken having take Kraw Maga lessons and turn the tables on them. He could have them both arrested for attempted assult. Of course, they could turn the tables on him and say he attacked them in a rage. With no other witnesses, it's his word against theirs and with the public scrunity, it would not look good. Ken could go on a talk show and explain his side of the story and tell the real reason he is refusing the treatment for Jackie or her child is not the fact that she hurt him so cruelly. It's why and how she did it in the first place and that if not for Gabby, he would not be alive. Especially, when he help Jackie get into college and all he wanted was her friendship. The public would also turn against Jack and Jason after witnesses from their high school years would support Ken's flames of them being bullies. Jackie's and Jason's parents and spouses would find out about their dark past and be disgusted with them and would not blame Ken for what happened and blame Jackie and Jason for their family's ruin. Jackie and Jason would have a lot to think about how badly they handled things and that they only have themselves to blame for their misery. Eventually, the twist could be that Gabby could visit Ken in a dream and tell him that even though Jackie does not deserve it, she needs help or Ken would have to answer for it in the next life. Another twist is that Jason and Jackie could drop any and all lawsuit and charges against Ken and his practice. Jackie could be ashamed of herself and say that she had no clue about the suicide attempt and wrongly assumed he was refusing treatment ot of petty spite and that her actions have brought her family shame and she would finally take responsibility and admit she was wrong for her shallowness and that if not for Ken, she would never have gone to college, let along the good life and job she has and truly apologize. Ken could also apologize for letting this situation get out of hand, for selfishly refusing care to her. He could admit that while the main reason he refused was about the sucide attempt, another reason was that he wanted to hurt her as well. They could joke that they were both complete assholes and at least they have that in common. Ken would finally give the treatment that he denied her and everyone would come out of it much wiser and more nicer. I know that writing about revenge is not healthy, but I just hate seeing assholes go unpunished. If you decide to do a sequel to this, that is up to you, I would like to read it just like I loved reading your genie series. Keep up the good work.

auguy86auguy86over 7 years agoAuthor
On the sequel thoughts...

Appreciate the ideas, anonymous. However, this isn't a story about revenge, it's a story about personal growth. That's why, ultimately, it didn't matter in my mind what happened to Jacqueline and Jason. It added nothing significant. I feel like I've written a masterpiece as far as my limited abilities are concerned, and I get the sense that a sequel would just be shoehorned in. I don't think I'll ever want to write a sequel, for the sake of not messing with a good thing. But I'm glad you enjoyed the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No Sequel Please!

I agree completely a sequel would not do justice to the great story or the characters you have created.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story

This is the best story I've read in a long time. I was moved to tears. It was a great combination of the spirit of Christmas, the spirit of a loving God, and beautiful romance. Definitely should have won.

hellinahelmethellinahelmetabout 7 years ago
Excellent...

Excellent to Outstanding Poetic story...well done 5 kudohs and 5 attaboys for your efforts...Thank you.

NobilityNobilityabout 7 years ago
This is the first story

that brought tears to my eyes. You couldn't have done it better.

SoleBrotherJeffSoleBrotherJeffabout 7 years ago
How Did I Miss This ??

I am a daily reader of Lit. New Stories.

It is now 4-29-2017; so how did I miss this wonderful story from nearly six months ago?

But, here I am & I am so glad !! Thank you God for giving me a second chance to find this beautiful story. It will be in my downloaded library forever.

I do attend church regulary, but I am not a bible scripture kind of guy.

But relate to my real daily living; then I'm all in.

I believe in the power of love & the mystical power of fate.

I'm sure I will be reading this story this December from my downloaded library; it is a classic, just like Jimmy Stewart.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I'm with everyone else

I don't think I can much more than this very good work !

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1almost 7 years ago
Great story due to wrap up

The way u wrapped it up made this 5 stars. Bringing his wife to meet his angel was a GREAT touch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A beautiful story

This is a really beautiful story but it would have been a lot better if he would have ended with Gabriella Dorothy Libertine coz her death bought tears to my eyes.And still while writing this comment,my eyes are getting heavy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
why waste your talent?

This story was beautifully written... you should concentrate on Romance rather than sci fi !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank You

Strong, beautiful characters! Wonderful story. Allowed me to forget for a short while. This is greater than a 5 rating. Thank you!

Johnny0432Johnny0432over 6 years ago
Very beautiful and a definate 5 star story

Long road for a college freshman wanting to be a brain surgeon. 16 to 17 years of more school at least. 3-4 years of college, 4 years of med school, and 9 years at least of neuro surgery residency before he can practice. If all the stars line up neuro surgeons can finally get their first job at 35 years old. My daughter is a surgeonand finished in 16 years after high school. It's not easy...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The dog's bollocks ( true English slang: look it up!) )

of a story. Pity about the God myth.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Looked up dog's bollocks

Ok that's pretty funny. Reminds of what a smart ass friend of mine said once. His buddy was watching my friend's dog lick himself. The buddy said "I wish I could do that". My friend said to him, "Well, if you pet him first he'll probably let you".

As to the God "myth", I count believers and atheists as living by faith since neither can prove their belief system. Agnostics make sense to me. Believers make sense to me because it seems to me the preponderance of the evidence is in favor of their being a higher power. Atheists make no sense to me. If there is no God then nothing makes sense but selfish hedonism and yet the atheist knows this is wrong. They have the law of don't rape, steal or murder written in their minds when, according to their belief system, such morals have no logical foundation.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Anon 6/4

Yeah I thought maybe he would marry her for the short period of time she had left.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
And yeah

I gave it a five.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Zero

So how badly do you need to hit your readers over the head with your Dog nonsense?

And his uncle was INSIDE his room when he got back? Was he there all night? Even sleeping in his bed?

Maybe his mother should just give all Kens stuff to her arsehole brother. She does not give a shit.

nthusiasticnthusiasticover 6 years ago
Enjoyed This!

Yes, it definitely brought a tear to my eye. Brain surgeons are amazing! Look up Becoming Dr Q, who went from being an illegal immigrant field worker to graduating from Harvard Medical School as a brain surgeon. True story!

I have to pity the nasty Anonnies who are driven to denegate someone else's work. Perhaps it's because they haven't the talent to create anything worth reading. I always wonder why they bother to continue to read a story when it is obviously not one they will enjoy. So sad.

nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 6 years ago
Still Moves Me to Tears

Doesn't matter how many times, I still cry every time I read this. Thank you.

mabslsmabslsover 5 years ago
Damn allergies

I had them under control until the final scene, especially when Tiffany started her speech. Then those damn allergies made my eyes tear up. Wow. Great story.

Humorous afterthought -

I know it would detract from the beauty of the story, but a little part of me wishes that we find out that Jacqueline had to drop out of school after she got knocked up during a drunken frat house gangbang, and is now struggling to make ends meet as a single mom, and Jason and his boys are a gang’s girlfriends in prison after a drug deal went bad. Since it really would take away from your wonderful story, I’ll just have to picture it in my own mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great

Very touching and well made wish things had worked out for Ken and Gabriella but love works in mysterious ways great job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
As a curmudgeon and a cynic

I don't normally like this sort of thing.

But your story was genuinely moving,

(If a tiddle overblown.) Thank you.

cybojicybojiover 4 years ago
You sob

Got my eyes leaking. Very powerful story. Best ive read. 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The only problem was retribution for “Biff” and his sister!

You should have included a few paragraphs where our hero saves Tiffany’s child.

IlliterateScholarIlliterateScholarabout 4 years ago
God I hate it when a story makes me cry...

...But maybe sometimes I don't. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved the story 5 stars

The time line is grossly wrong, he is NOT a brain surgeon in 10 years. It seem like he is in his first year at MIT, but I could be wrong. So 4 yrs at university, 4 years of Med school and finally Neuro surgery residency is 9 years long then he will be a brain surgeon. So if I'm right he was first yr at MIT then 16.5 years later a brain surgeon. That's reality.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Hard Start

I was worried about the story when it started so harshly. However you truly proved me wrong with Gabby. I loved their time together. Excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Well, I'm not a religious guy, but I respect the beliefs of others. I enjoyed your excellent story. I still wish Ken had had the strength to spend some more time with his saviour.

a_reader_from_germany

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Just be glad Overcritical didn’t comment on your story. He would have ripped you a new one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Truly wonderful and beautiful story. Definitely a five star rating even though I find it insufficient for your story. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fantastic and beautifully romantic story . Definitely a five star rating. 🌟👍😍🌟👍😍🌟👍😍🌟👍😍🌟👍😍

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 3 years ago

Not much romantic about a mercy fuck with a dying girl at Christmas. Sorry, way too obvious a grab for the heartstrings.....

nthusiasticnthusiasticover 2 years ago

I still find my eyes filling with tears although I’ve read this several times. His uncle still disgusts me; how he could just stand by watching someone get beaten, let alone his own nephew! A real man would have gotten involved. Thank you for sharing your talents with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story BUT would have loved to read about karma dealing with the likes of Jason and the bitch Jennifer!! Uncle Lee was a fucking coward. His family less desirable!

Pity all that got swept to the side!!

tlevanssrtlevanssrabout 2 years ago

A wonderful story. Five stars. I think you wrote this just as it should have been written. Sure you could have said some karma for Jason and his sister but it was not needed. Keep up the good stories. I plan on reading more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

2 stars. Below average.

Lets start:

>lackluster male character, he acts like he is a reading a badly written script

>failed to sympathize/relate/feel anything about him

>obvious suicide part to get a reaction from readers

>same goes for the brain tumor part

>the ending is seriously forced and the pace is all wonky as it nears the end

The whole setting isn't bad itself but it feels like it was written with thinking of readers as 10-12 year old kids. Please don't do this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WTF....his uncle is a bastard!! She is a bitch who used him to even get a full scholarship....you didn't burn these bastards enough!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pathetic story

auhunter04auhunter04over 1 year ago

I do not know what to say.

There are some pretty stupid and nasty remarks about this.

They miss the point completely

This is not a jerk off story, and really not a love story.

It is much more than that.

This is a story for the tomorrows.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userauguy86@auguy86
Welcome, readers! My name is M.H. Barton, also known as auguy86. I am an author of erotic literature, dabbling mostly in romance and sci-fi/fantasy. I have lived for my entire life in the southern United States, aka "The South." I live here with my fantastic and loving wife, ...

SIMILAR Stories