All Comments on 'An Angel's Fix Pt. 07'

by photodad

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Hubbys_PrincessHubbys_Princessover 10 years ago
glad to see your back

I'd almost given up on you so was super happy to see an update xx

x0x01001x0x01001over 10 years ago
Update!

Welcome back! It's a good chapter. I liked it, but I still wish to see more romance between Joe and Ashley. It just seems like Ashley is spending too much time doing other stuff and the magic between the two main character is losing steam. The new penthouse is a nice touch, but it was a tad disappointing to find out that Jasmine was the one who came up with the idea and Joe only paid and "improved" it. He's a very attentive person, so I really really hope he'll do something big...not from the monetary sense, but from his heart. I know you said this is just a setup and that Joe and Ashley will be back to the front in future chapters. I can hardly wait! Thank you again for the wonderful work!

yankeecatladyyankeecatladyover 10 years ago
Glad

Glad to see you back. Love the story. Can't wait for the next chapter.

TestSubject001TestSubject001over 10 years ago
Glad to see you back.

Glad you are back and I cannot wait to finish the story. I would just like to hark a little on what others said, but go further. These are supposed to be Joe's Angels, but I really don't see the reflection of Joe's love of them (even if it is different from his love of Ashley) like I did in the beginning of the story, and that is what really attracted me to the story to begin with. Anyway, just my 2 cents you didn't ask for.

Ethical_HunterEthical_Hunterabout 10 years ago
Great

Love tne story / people.

mistout1mistout1almost 10 years ago
More more more

I could care less if anyone thought the 80's Dallas dream sequence could have been seen as cheesy, I love that you kept the story going. You have so many possibilities and I hope we get to hear more of where you want them to go.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

great writing, would have liked a better ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Anony Mouse

There is no way that anyone who owns a penthouse as you described would EVER let a pizza delivery guy anywhere near their place.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous