An Apocalypse Rising Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As was I," Dion told them.

Abren held her breath for a moment. "Does it get easier to live with, sir?"

"In time you will come to terms, I think. It will in many ways become something that happened in your past, even if there are times that you will miss the sensations. Immerse yourself in your strength, Abren. Go to your family and be close. Feel their love and give them yours. You will return to yourself more quickly than you realize today. Come back when you are ready."

"I will be back, sir," A warm smile shaped her face and offered her a moment of normalcy, "but some home will be nice."

Neral looked to her right to Deres who gave her a smile, and to her left to see some small bit of the confidence she loved in the eyes of her other mage before looking ahead at her mother walking casually, letting herself experience the untamed greenery, while, off in the distance she could just now begin to make out the flag with the seal of her House rippling in the breeze as clouds drifted.

"Yes. Yes, it will."

To be Continued...