All Comments on 'An Appointment With Doctor Wells'

by crimson175

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
escriterraescriterraalmost 13 years ago
Lovely intimacy, exciting new play for both

This is the kind of story that can help wives expand their repertoire of ways to experience sexual pleasure with their husbands! Planning Mr. Neal's anticipation, ramping it up with nicely timed prompts, role playing in a way that creates what should be Dr. Wells' rightful enjoyment (seeing her husband erect, throbbing, and stroking himself as she watches), then carefully, slowly, and reassuringly introducing him to a pleasure he hasn't yet experienced are all hallmarks of a loving wife's inventive sexual playfulness. That Dr. Wells experienced her own satisfaction from giving her husband a new kind of thrill is her just reward, one she may be interested in having more often.

Perhaps actually seeing Dr. Wells outfitted as she was when she introduced him to a new pleasure will have a powerful effect on Mr. Neal. Were the good doctor again to show him her appreciation for being an excellent patient after his follow-up exam, maybe the sight of her, nude but for harness and strapon, would visually sear the eroticism of knowing what that sexy image means is about to happen into his brain.

He may be more enthusiastic about masturbating for the doctor in the future.

TrubbycatTrubbycatover 12 years ago
Wow!

Aside from being a favorite subject to read about I love the anticipation and playfulness here. Bravo.

Ted55Ted55over 10 years ago
med fantasy lover

Great story well written and hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Great story! Is Doctor Wells accepting new patients?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The great cumming!

Great story. Women who are great lovers do enjoy all aspects of giving pleasure to their husbands. In doing so , they also receive pleasure in the sight of their loved one cumming so hard ! Anal sex in both directions creates new fantastic paths of pleasure for a hot couple . Thanks for you story , don't stop writting!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous