An Appointment With Doctor Wells

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Recalling herself the flood of new sensations and emotions she had experienced when she gave Gary her virginity years before, Theresa was content to remain still until it was clear he was ready to go on. He had been a patient, attentive first lover, and she was determined to return the favor. She smiled to herself and paid close attention to his reactions, waiting for a cue to continue.

As Gary got used to the stuffed feeling in his backside, he began to tentatively flex his sphincter muscle, rhythmically squeezing Theresa's intruding shaft. Each pulse sent a pleasant tingle through his loins. Theresa took this as her cue. She measured the timing of his pulsing ass, and as he relaxed the muscle, she rocked her hips forward, burying about four inches of her cock in a single thrust.

Gary moaned aloud as his wife stuffed her hard cock in his back passage. This time though, it was a moan of pure pleasure, not pain. Theresa withdrew her hips until just the tip of her dildo remained inside, then began thrusting with long, slow strokes, pressing her cock fully in and out of his ass. As she buried her full length inside him, she relished the feeling of her hipbones pressing into his cool cheeks.

She alternated the long, slow stroking with quick, jabbing thrusts, carefully reading his responses. Soon, Gary began rocking his hips back to meet her, moving in perfect rhythm with her pumping. Before long, she could read his signals perfectly to determine how to go about fucking him.

She ran her hands up and down his back and around his hips, breathing heavily as she pumped relentlessly in and out of his ass. She raised her right hand high overhead and brought it down hard on the fleshy part of his right cheek, eliciting a sharp intake of breath. She lifted her hand, taking another mental picture as her stark white handprint turned an angry pink, the warmth spreading through his cheek.

She began fucking him in earnest, slamming her hips into his ass on each forward thrust, while she dug her long nails into his fleshy, muscular cheeks. Gary began grunting in time with her thrusts, small sounds of mixed pleasure and pain. His scrotum drew up tight to his body, wrinkled like a pair of walnuts. His penis swung freely below him, half hard.

Theresa reached up and pulled her husband's arms behind his back, pinning his wrists together as she continued to fuck him.

"Cum for me, baby," she said. "I want to see you cum."

Gary shifted back from the table. With his arms pinned behind his back, he was unable to support himself, so his chest pressed into the tabletop with his head turned to one side. With each thrust of his wife's hips, his partially erect cock slapped against his tight abdomen. The contact wasn't quite enough to bring him over the edge.

Theresa released his right wrist and leaned forward to whisper in his ear, demanding that he touch himself. "Come on baby," she urged. "Jerk your cock for me. I want to see you squirt."

She reached her fingers down the front of her harness and rubbed her clit furiously as Gary reached for his dick, gently squeezing and stroking it. Just as his cock started to harden in his hand, the head of his wife's dildo jabbed hard at his prostate, rocketing him past the point of no return almost before he knew what hit him.

He cried out as the first thick rope of semen jetted from his cock. The intensity of his orgasm nearly lifted their combined weight from the table as his body stiffened. Theresa's own orgasm overtook her as five more strong spurts followed, her cock continuing to poke at his prostate while his legs tightened, raising him up on his toes. His orgasmic contractions continued, causing him to repeatedly shudder long after he had spent his load.

Finally, Gary relaxed, collapsing to the table. Theresa lovingly caressed his hips and backside as she gently withdrew her cock from his ass. She patted the fading handprint on his right cheek and handed him a towel to clean himself up.

He turned to find she was once again dressed in the white lab coat. She once again addressed him formally, "everything seems to be in order, Mister Neal. I'd like you to see my secretary and make an appointment for a follow-up exam in one week. I'll see you then."

12