All Comments on 'An Appointment with Mistress Betty'

by VinceM

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Shysub412Shysub412over 9 years ago
Welcome!

A very good first story, you set the scene beautifully. I'm not a fan of male sub stories (my bad!) but was drawn quickly by your descriptive writing style.

Well done and welcome to Lit.

ham_sandwichham_sandwichover 9 years ago
Good writing!

Welcome to Lit! A very creditable first submission. Like Shysub, F/m stories are not my favorites, but this one is good. Encouraging that she seems to have some affection for the poor guy, we'll see what develops, as I assume there will be more to come. . .

semon3900semon3900over 9 years ago
Great story

I loved that She is so nonchalant in the way She takes total control of the slave and the way She toyed with his sexual weakness and need for domination. She knows She can break him at will and She also knows that despite his suffering he will be back for more....., I would like You to be back with more!...Thank you

untameableredheadedvixenuntameableredheadedvixenover 9 years ago
First time for everything

Interesting perspective ....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A well-written fantasy

I enjoyed reading this little story, it is not often that you read material of this kind that is well-written and descriptive. The author is obvious good with words and uses literary devices to tell the story whilst relishing in genre conventions which are crowd pleasers. Hope to be able to read more soon.

MitchFraellMitchFraellover 9 years ago
Very good

An enjoyable read. (Shame that anon. 'what fate?' didn't understand it.)

mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 9 years ago
A nice story

Thank you for posting it for us to read and welcome to Literotica as a new author. You show a lot of talent with this material -- well done. However, you, as the author, have to tell us what his fate is, as pointed out below; it is not our job as readers to have to guess.

Good work, four stars, and please continue with this story and don't leave us hanging!

VinceMVinceMover 9 years agoAuthor
Hi everybody

Hi everybody- thank you for your lovely comments, and I'm very glad you enjoyed my story. I've drafted part two, and it should be ready to post soon!

cloud26cloud26over 9 years ago
Great Start

and I've done an interrogation scene before but I love the idea of giving him 4 names that work as a sort of built in safe word when any one sort of torture is becoming too much.

I hope its not just pain and she'll switch to some pleasure for the later names maybe making him beg and unable to cum until he reveals the last name.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I experienced a version of an interrogation scene in the mid 80s with a NYC domme. It was our third session together. Email and text did not exist so instead she had instructed me to write out my list of fetishes my mail. She responded with her plans for our next session and provided a firm date with a daily consequence for each day. I knew from our first two sessions that she meant business and would push my limits to a new place. My request was to be stripped, restrained and caged left in darkness for one hour. Mistress had sent me a list of her favorite 7 tortures. I was to memorize them and be able to recite them word for word or at random when if she simply stated a number. Failure resulted in a consequence. I diligently studied the all and was confident I would suffer no consequences. Needless to say, after an hour of deprivation in a cold dog cage with my hands secured behind me and gagged with her dripping musty panties duct taped in place I failed miserably. After an hour of her whip, cane, nipple clamps and strap on I was ready for the session to end and said I would never return. Within days I received another letter from Mistress with instructions. I saw her twice a year for the next 10 years with more consequences each time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous