All Comments on 'An Appropriate Response Ch. 01'

by larrylegendBoston33

Sort by:
  • 136 Comments
kimi1990kimi1990over 7 years ago
Well, alright then,

Very good job. Well edited, well executed. Top marks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I dont get it

Why leave the cheating whore anything at all? That was not a marriage. She was unfaithful throughout. The children weren't his. In fact the marriage seems to be a perfect candidate for an annulment rather than a divorce. Maybe someone with a better understanding of divorce law could enlighten me.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 7 years ago
Seen more convincing dramas played out at 6 year old girl's minature tea party

This actually could have been pretty good with blue blooded, monied WASPs getting freaky in East Coast and capital beltway setting . The author just had to read a couple articles of Vanity Fair . There is a lot of precedent of 1%er politically wired marriages crashing and burning in big way , just look up the messy Andrew Cuomo / Kennedy divorce .

The author took zero trouble to build characters up beyond one dimension and opted for every weary trope in the book. The narrator came off as average Vulcan. Too bad. This could have been good.

C_frommnC_frommnover 7 years ago
By Leaving

Her the House She gets the Memories good & bad. Plus she still has to face her Children. And explain how she did what she did to their "Father" . He raised them supported them and Corrected them. Also by giving her the House he Leaves All of the Memories to fester with her and Not Himself. The House Means Nothing to Him.

thog4uthog4uover 7 years ago
An Appropriate Response...

Great first response, especially for the asshole. Based on the title (Ch. 1), additional responses are forthcoming. Maybe revisiting the whore wife also??? Ta very much.

thog4u

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
WHEN ITS GET EVEN TIME

one should not spare the rod or taser. TK U MLJ LV NV

Animefan2929Animefan2929over 7 years ago
Liked it.

Keep it goin. Burn there world down!...too much? Lol. Jk. I like it so far. No "willing cuckold".

ju8streadingju8streadingover 7 years ago

please continue this story

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 7 years ago
Yeah

I agree that she was getting off a little easy. Fucking cheating cunt played him their whole married life and bore another's children. Why does she get ID? I understand leaving her with the bad memories but other than that his whole life is topsy-turvy. Glad there's going to be a ch. 2. It might just have more punishment planned for the asshole family. We'll see...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
They got off light

If that's all he did to them for what they had been doing, wow they got off light. I will give decent scores for writing so far, but this does need a chp 2 for what happens after. Poor guy deserves some solace after all this, and I cannot even imagine how the kids feel with all this.

SystemShockSystemShockover 7 years ago
Not sure how this one's gonna turn out.

This is one of those situations where retribution of the over-the-top sort is wholly justified. It's not like they were only married 5 years or something and he can walk away and move on. She stole DECADES of his life, time that he will never get back, and perhaps even deprived him of his biological function as a man: to propagate his genes. He's already 51 years old; kinda old to be raising a new child. And if he found someone in his own age group, she'd be a bit old to be making babies. This is beyond the pale. It would be LESS unforgivable if she tried to murder him.

More than anyone else, Emily needs to pay. This can't be one of those "live with the guilt" deals, because she has no guilt. She'll feel worse about Brad going to prison than she will about Henry leaving her, based on how you've written her. The kind of man who would just walk away after something like this is the same kind of man who would've sucked on the barrel of a gun long before he got up the courage to confront anyone. Shit, what else does Henry have to live for at this point?

But you worry me with the summary alone. When you say an "honorable" husband, that puts up red flags for me with this kind of story. Makes me feel like you're going to pull a Matt Moreau. This is his specialty, coming up with scenarios involving the most ridiculous, cruel, evil things that a wife could do to a husband, and having the husband take it like an abused dog. Oh sure, he might divorce the bitch, but he won't truly get away from her. She'll come back into his life, find more ways to shit on him, and he'll keep taking it, ever the faithful mutt.

However, I can also see the RAAC door cracked open just a bit. I see all that talk about Emily liking physical abuse, and it makes me think therapy sessions and forgiveness are on the horizon.

The only "appropriate response" to what's been presented here is of the nuclear variety. You've already gone so far over the top with the complete and total destruction of Henry's life(though at least he's still got his job, whoopie), you might as well keep going big.

Rating reserved for the conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What shit

Give her everything and walk away. Damn

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

In what sense is it an "appropriate response" to give the three sisters, who were the main culprits in the betrayal, a total and complete pussy pass, for the virtue of sitting on a vagina?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What a idiotic crap!!!

Where is the revenge against his slut wife?? She got all for free including the sex all this years by the other spouses and he gives her the house and the share to the lakehouse??!! Idiotic!! No normal man who gets cheated and betrayed in such a manner will go your way!!! Also its only a fantasy however it has to recognize oneself at reality otherwise its unbelievable and laughable!!!

sugnasugnaover 7 years ago
So Far, So Good!

Keep going with the payback and this will be a good story. Do not let him feel any remorse, do not let her beg for forgiveness that she does not deserve. Her suicide would be nice. Him inheriting the balance of the marital estate would be good. Otherwise, there is nothing left for him with this family. An interesting issue is the future relationship with non biological kids? Does that continue? Does biology or nurture win?

Joeraven1403Joeraven1403over 7 years ago
AWESOME

One of the best first chapters I have ever read. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
AMAZING

Amazing how many gay men love these B.T.B stories.No normal man could ever like a story like this.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 7 years ago
The problem I have

with this story is my past experience reading these stories. In chapter one, the writer angers the readers by having the wife do every horrible thing imaginable. He was robbed of having a family, and just about everything else a man might want in his personal life.

It gets the blood flowing and we readers hate the wife and her family. Now what? There is nothing in the world that can make up for the way he's been treated. There's no reason to think the wife would be upset with a divorce. Why was she married to the guy so long? Financial security? She treated him with as much contempt as humanly possible. Now she, and perhaps the writer, will try to reconcile. But that's not possible. If future chapters are about revenge only, they will be pleasing to the BTB readers, but not very interesting. A good story needs some tension, some emotion, some way for the wife to find her way back. Starting a story like this is simple. Wife betrays husband in worse possible way, over and over. It's what happens next that makes the story. In this case, I see no way back for the horrible human he married.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Over the Top & Wrong Category

The story itself is well-written and the end is very satisfying, although the plot is so wicked that it's nowhere near a believable level.

Fiction, however, gives it its justification.

However: Why would you put it in "LOVING Wives"? That bitch and her messed up family are anything but loving. I appreciate btb stories, but they don't belong in "Loving Wives" if they are like this one. Even the wife of a cuck is more loving since she doesn't go behind his back.

This story should be in the Non-Erotic category.

Still: a well-written piece.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

I LIKE IT!!!! Although (and it was great to read) Harddaysknight's comments seem to predict the direction of this story, I look forward to what the author does with it.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Readable

A bit clunky. Is English your first language?

I'm glad there are more chapters because little was explained.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 7 years ago
i hope more pain is carried out agaist the wife

and her sisters. why you gave the wife anything is a mystery to me.

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
I liked it...

I liked it...well written and with a stunning fireworks ending, but I understand what @Harddaysknight says...The writer should have put in here his revenge on the other two husbands and end the story...A part 2 what can bring? Reconciliation? I don't think so...This marriage has burnt down to the ground and the ashes blown by the wind. I can understand why he didn't send the video to all the people they knew. Even if the children weren't his, he has been their father for more than 20 years, and that is impossible to surpass. So let's wait for what the author has in mind for this story. 4* for now

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
harddaysknight

there is many ways to tell a story so while i like different endings and you seem to be that way also. I liked your earlier stories but not your later stories. Anyway this author chooses to take this story which i like a lot i will judge when they finish i suggest you do the same. Just a thought anyone who would do what the wife and family did in this story it does not take the btb crowd to hate them anyone with a brain would so carry on and i hope to read what i read.

gara5289gara5289over 7 years ago
Not a bad start...

Pretty good first chapter but gonna wait for the rest to really judge it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
good start

I see people complaining about leaving her the house and letting her file under ID.

I like to think of it this way, he left her the shame. Letting her file under ID doesn't matter really because the truth is now out there with her parents and her children. Just think, every time she looks at her mother or father, the look of disgust that she will see reflected back at her. She will forever be reminded of the type of person she is. She also gets to live in the house, an every day reminded of her ugly betrayal. So let her have the house and let her tell others whatever she wants, the house is full of memories he no longer needs but will eat at her spirit every day, and the people who really matter to her, her parents and children, know what she is and that will be something that will be even harder for her to live with. A life time of suffering is harder on the guilty than a quick death.

CrkcpprCrkcpprover 7 years ago
Really great start

Nicely done LLB33 , I will certainly be keenly awaiting the next chapter .

But , please just know that after setting this up as expertly as you have , expectations will also be great. You will have to remember how this site virtually exploded after the last RichardGerald series here ( the seismic waves are still reverberating over that). So be forewarned , this category is now the literary equivalent of Sarajevo circa 1914.

Very well done so far !

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Chapter One?

Doesn't seem to really need any more, seems pretty complete to me!

Surely she's not going to try to get him back not after 25 years of cheating, denying him and foisting her brother-in-law's children on him!

I AM confused at him not figuring out that phone call! It's pretty obvious what she meant by "He is just not that good, and he's sure not as big!" Also, how can she think that even IF she could get him into the "Swinging Sister" thing that he would put up with the humiliation from Brad! I'm amazed the other guys put up with it, or maybe they weren't humiliated and/or they put up with it for the chance to fuck the other sisters, especially Emily!

I share his puzzlement at Joanie's betrayal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

pathetic shit. in ch2 there'll be raac and he will clear brad's cum from his wife.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
@Harddaysknight

I see where you're coming from. In a way it reminds me of Ch 1 & 2 of RG's "Another Love" where the husband is shit on and gets really pissed off, then in Ch 2 & 3 he turned into a cuck wimp.

I hope this continues with the destruction of all 4 daughters and the remaining husbands, and not some sort of a weird reconciliation where he ends up with all four sisters! Hell, he doesn't even find them attractive!

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
SMH

Here we go again. To describe these characters as cartoonish would be an insult to cartoon characters. Seriously, does any character in this story even remotely resemble anyone you've ever known outside of a cheesy 80's movie?

We have the villainous wife, who managed to carry out an affair with multiple men -- family members, no less! -- without hubby's knowledge. Thank god he overheard that phone conversation where she shared way too much information! You'd think someone that careless would have stumbled a little earlier, no?

Why did she cheat? Well, because she just can't control her lady parts. Because that's why women cheat, right? They're just sexed-up, uncontrollable, horn-dogs who can't keep their legs together -- unless they're with hubby. This describes almost every wife in every story like this one.

We have the villainous Brad, who isn't satisfied with merely fucking the wife, but has to degrade and humiliate both her and hubby. Because every man who has ever slept with a wife in any of these stories must resemble the evil dude in every 80's movie. Brad = Johnny from the Karate Kid.

Then, of course, we have the husband. Hard-working. Super-intelligent. And stoic. Always, always, stoic. Completely emotionless. He just grits his teeth and does what needs to be done. You'll never see the jilted husband break down and cry or throw shit around the room. Have you ever seen Clint Eastwood do these things in any movie? The hubby in these stories is always Clint Eastwood. Calm, cool, and collected.

Then, the confrontation. Hubby plays the role of the emotionless robot who belittles his wrongdoers with passive-aggressive names like "Brad ol' boy" and "my dear wife." I always picture hubby sitting in a big recliner, stroking a cat's fur, as he delivers his inevitable monologue.

As soon as I saw the score for this story, I knew exactly how the story would unfold and what types of characters it would include. It is SO F'ing predictable!

Spoiler alert! Here is how Chapter Two will unfold: hubby will get his divorce with all of his terms met without opposition. Wifey will be devastated and beg hubby to forgive her. She will be shunned by her parents, children, and friends. She will live the remainder of her life lonely and pathetic. She will cling to her ex-hubby's leg and beg him to take her back. She may even offer that elusive BJ he so desperately needs.

Brad and the rest of the gang will lose their jobs and end up penniless and pathetic. All of the men's wives will get a divorce, and our stoic hero protagonist will end up married to one of them and live happily ever after. The new wife will be much prettier, much more loyal (obviously), and much better in bed. She'll even let him fuck her ass.

The end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Complete the story

Good story but you need to finish it so he can have closure and be rid of the skank

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
"Well, now that Brad is incoherent ..."

Swingerjoe did a great job of cutting down this muck in his comment.

jasonnhjasonnhover 7 years ago
Well, we will have to see

I agree with the observations that his wife was despicable to him and it seems there is no resolution possible. While I would like to see a part 2 it is unclear where it could go. The whole family is irredeemable. Brad seems like the driver to the situation and it sounds like he is headed to jail. Great. The others, except for his wife are bit players. I think the wife is getting off pretty easy, a divorce with two great pieces of property?? WTF? A divorce leaving her nothing would have been "appropriate" for what she did.

I guess it would be nice to see him recover but that process for most people would take years, maybe never. How could you trust people again?

Like I said, we'll see. Maybe a really creative writer can pull it off. It has happened before.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I do not get this authors ending,letting her off easy.

After all those years and the children not being his how can he let her get a free pass in the divorce. With the evidence he has he can blackmail her into total surrender of most of their assets or just do what he said and trash everyone and put the tapes on the Internet . So why let her walk away . Puzzling if you ask me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Family Friendly!!

Well done. Great story. Fun read and over all no major issues. In the next chapters Emily should diligently try to rekindle their cremated love. Some kind of desperate wife confession and reconciliation. Hey? Wasn't she being blackmailed or something? What did Brad have on her? Oh! And, my only real complaint is that there's no descriptive sex scenes. Hopefully next time! Thanks for the great story!!

kimi1990kimi1990over 7 years ago
The problem is, Joe,

From my seat in the peanut gallery, you lack credibility. There are seven stories posted today. Two of them end in bad results for the cheater, five don't. The five that don't are as cliche ridden and formulaic as anything ever written, but you choose to leave your (yes, repetitive and boring) comments on the two with bad results for the cheaters. Your slip is showing. Bias can be the only implication.

This is a good story, well written and plausible. There are a few problems, such as, why would the wife character care? She's obviously not into her husband, so why would she have any regret? She may be embarrassed about her parents knowing, but, other than that, why does she give a damn? Suspend the disbelief about that and you have a good story.

It requires far less of disbelief than an evil corporation turning the wives of it's employees into whores, but you didn't see fit to complain about that. That's why you have zero credibility. Now, if I were you, I would reword my comment slightly and leave it on the other story, as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good Old Swingerjoe. Re" I knew as soon I saw the score for this story I knew exactly how the story would unfold........

Of course joe.Thats why you read the story and then had to write 9 paragraphs explaining the inane plot of this story.Joe ? Whats that definition of insanity ?Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome.Joe your a shmoe.

maddictmaddictover 7 years ago

Its sad butt its sweet, the revenge is always sweet, so we'll see how chapter two goes. Aw lie diddy lie lie lie. Sing loosely to play us a song piano man

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
Comment on the comments

@ Kimi: I left comments on multiple stories this morning outside of the two you mentioned. Sorry if that bursts your narrative. Secondly, you believe this is a plausible story?? Have you ever heard of a wife who cheats on her husband with her family members? In the history of humanity, has this ever happened? If this hubby is so super-smaht, how the hell didn't he notice this was happening for so long?

(BTW, I have no idea what story you're referring to with the evil corporation. Believe it or not, I don't read every story on this site.)

@ "Good ol' Swingerjoe": it's called "benefit of the doubt." I also enjoy being right all the time.

@ "swingerfag": I am STILL laughing that you actually created a username just to leave that comment! Classic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

Looking forward to next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So Many Choices

I've seen many a story endings just as this with no follow up. Since we've been told this is chapter 1 I'm curious where the author will take this. He has many choices and eventual reconciliation is not unreasonable; if done right (Or making a waste of a great beginning and doing it wrong). I'd reserve all judgement until a definite ending is given to this story line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent story

And the usual BS remarks from slamdawg and cuckjoe: "These characters are unlike anyone I've ever known, since the husband was not a clueless, incompetent, foolish, wimp who gets turned on by his wife fucking other men. Surely every man wants to slurp up other men's cum, right?". This story is certainly no more predictable or formulaic than the endless host of pathetic cuck stories on this site. Like we don't know how the "Surprise wife" series will turn out.

Thanks for posting, Larry, and I look forward to seeing how this develops.

CoffeemuggCoffeemuggover 7 years ago
Slow start

I almost quit reading because of the slow, tedious, boring start to this story. There has to be a better way to introduce and describe the various characters. It took quite awhile before the reading became a bit interesting.

foolscapfoolscapover 7 years ago
Joe it's as plausible story as the fantasy that you tell

about the marriage benefits of swinging or that the gold tone chains you wear are real and that your pompadour isn't a rug.

The problem here Joe is that you think you know something, and you don't. You're just a little insecure guy posing as something you are not. You certainly are not able to satisfy wifey. You are not a creative writing guru or really much good at it. You should follow my lead in that regard and not publish.

You are rude, offensive, narrow minded, and a real narcissist. A real sad case.

By the way, in light of the addressee (that's you Joey), this comment is kinder and gentler. And Lex, give it a rest, what Kimi sees in you I'll never know but devoted she is.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
Dear foolscap

But aside from all that, you like me, right?

I'll now try to do something that seems to elude you and attempt a civil response. I've written something like 60 stories for this site that are all different in nature, with different characters, different plots, and different endings. So I don't know what you mean by "the fantasy I tell." I've told many fantasies (in addition to many true tales that I know you find impossible to believe.)

I don't think I "know something." I don't claim to be an expert on anything. I'm just stating my opinion, just as you are. And my opinion of this story is that the premise in completely implausible and the characters are so cartoonish that it's impossible to relate to any of them. If you know people like this in real life, I truly pity you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well written

Thank you. Looking forward to the next chapter as long as it's NOT an RAAC.

kimi1990kimi1990over 7 years ago
Just deflection

Seven stories posted today. You made a comment on three. The two I mentioned and part two of the Surprise story. Did you say that it was a familiar plot and predict the clichéd ending? No, you just reserve that for every story with consequences for cheating. Had the protagonist here joined in for a big family orgy, you'd be extolling it to the heavens. That's your, very unpopular, kink. Next door to a straight up lie, Joe. About what I expected.

@Foolscap, what I see in @my man is honestly. I often don't agree with him, but if you make your case, he listens respectfully and admits it if he's wrong. That means something to me.

Lex1Lex1over 7 years ago
Idiotcaps

First of all, I didn't even say anything to you. But of course, you realize how narrowminded and insecure you really are, and you expected me to say something. So, here it is.

What you need is to get off of your high horse and stop patting yourself on the back for the limited "knowledge " of the world that you think you have. I doubt you even have a woman. Your ramblings come off as a man who got burned but can't understand why. You have all of this practical knowledge of how a marriage is supposed to work, but have little experience in the application.

This kinder, gentler Foolscap is just a passive aggressive front for belittling those who think differently than you. You are no better than those you constantly berate. All of the things you accuse Lue and Joe of are things you do constantly. You're just too arrogant to see it.

In short, get a life or get laid . Hopefully you can do both, but I doubt it. Viagra doesn't solve everything.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
@ kimi

Another day, another back-and-forth with Kimi. It's a good thing I don't work for a living. Oh, wait...

Kimi, that other story you mention isn't familiar or cliche'd...yet. We're on Chapter Two, and the only thing that has happened so far is that the husband got black-out drunk and had sex with his wife. That's all we know at this point. I don't recall ever reading any story with that plot -- have you?

As for this story, is it too much to ask for the protagonist to display a little emotion? Or for there to be a more plausible scenario for this wife to cheat? I mean, the way she was described at the beginning of the story makes her cheating completely out of character, doesn't it? Would a woman described as being very conservative, a stay-at-home mom, a virgin at marriage, an accomplished author, etc., etc., cheat on her devoted husband simply because she just had to have some strange cock? Do you know anyone like this? (Maybe you're like this, which is why you can relate? Is that why you can't keep a man?)

It intrigues me why you're drawn to these stories, kimi. Did mommy cheat on daddy and leave you and your family when you were a kid? Is that why you swore off commitment and immersed yourself in your school work? It really is fascinating that a woman could be so drawn to stories where women are portrayed as brainless vessels for their genitals. Maybe there is a bit of self-loathing behind the scenes?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "pathetic, cock shit"

What drugs are you on?

Both Crkcppr and I condemned the wife's actions and support the husband wreaking havoc on the family. How is that "cuck"?

Freddog6601Freddog6601over 7 years ago
Almost a nice read.....

The character development was ok, the build up to the conclusion was also ok but the conclusion made no sense insofar as his treatment of his wife.

With the background of the main character, I was also expecting more intrigue and interesting plot twists and turns. Didn't happen - yawn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Why would he do anything but destroy the wife.

She never loved him and did everything she could to show him her contempt, Not sure you can take this anywhere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More

More now.......thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow!

I usually dislike the dry, didactic tone that you used. It comes out emotionless. However, you made the protagonist hold it all inside, as he seems to have done all his orphan life. Also, you ratcheted up the tension during his investigation and planning. The climax was perfect; the third tasing made me snicker and released the tension as well. Can't wait for the next chapter. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Why did Emily get off so lightly?

After all she did to him over the years, giving her such an equitable settlement just doesn't really make sense. He didn't necessarily have to destroy her but it sounds like she's getting more out of the settlement than he did.

<P>

If it's a "what a see what happens in the next chapter" well, all that would do is convert him from being the victim to being an asshole. The time for punishing her was now, not later.

bassraybassrayover 7 years ago
Very entertaining

The story was interesting, the character developments were very understandable and his response was consistent with all that went before. There is something very flawed with the O'Hara family. Four daughters don't just turn out like these selfish people without something in their upbringing.

Henry had an unusual life and seems to be capable of dealing with all this. I have to marvel at his coolness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Start!

Can't wait to read more! What will he do to the others? Will he find happiness? I really enjoyed reading this one. Thanks for the story.

"Buckeye Fan"

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thanks

Good read liked the exit the tasing was need thanks again

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Unintentional parody of a max BTB story?

never really got into the characters, other than our protagonist is a decent, typical guy who is fascinated by Foreign Policy and international studies.

But what in the world led the wife and her sisters to act they way they did ? Girls usually reflect their mother, so this family is rotten to the core.

How to respond ? If this was North Korea he could send the sisters, parents, his wife and children to a generational prison camp, they would lose all their possessions and all would starve to the edge of death. BTW this is what the Norks do if they chose not to execute you.

I am curious to see what kind of retribution he has in store.

She is getting off easily for her treachery, oh and if this becomes a RAAC story, then the boards will melt down.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 7 years ago
not enough

The one that betrayed him the worst was his wife, yet he is taking the least revenge on her.

It isn't enough that he is rid of her like a parasite, she isn't a lower form of life acting strictly on biological programming, she consciously and willingly did all this to him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hating on Henry

What sort of guy tells the kids he raised that he is not their father by e-mail. They did nothing to him. But he is intentional wrecking additional havoc and pain in their lives because he is not man or father enough to at least tell them he is not their father personally, or by phone... He seems to be a cold uncaring vengeful man, taking vengeance on the innocent children he helped raise.

Henry Hater

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Sorry but story is not true to real man handling of things. Such men as in this story do not exist, and would not allow such betrayal as raising another's children without revenge!

Second part had better include much better second chance woman for husband or will be very angering to REAL MEN who do not like gay stories like this!! Such is the way of things, girls like his wife are raised to cheat. That's why only answer is why I married much younger girl to avoid this, and it is what real man husband should do!!!! Only way for real second chance!!!!

Duna (I can no longer sign in due to being censored!!!!!)

avena@t-online.hu

studyingstudyingover 7 years ago
Had my heart pounding

First time I read one of these stories and a had a physiological reaction as if it were a thriller. *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

She didn't ever give him a blowjob because Brad told her not to?

How in the holy fuck would Brad ever know if she did?

Please no RAAC (and any reconciliation would be a RAAC with this couple.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
blackmail and betrayal

I understand why the wife and Shannon are getting off lightly. Emily made a mistake and probably got pregnant or blackmailed by Brad. Why else would he be able to hold it over them. So he is the catalyst. Whatever guilt remains is her/their ongoing trial or tribulation. Knowing now that it was all for nothing is the twist. It falls to the definition and value of a family member. Which brother in law do you support and which do you betray? What was the self interest? I agree more character development is needed if an appropriate form of closure is to be seen by the reader. I find ways to relate to Henry. There is nothing here so far to build a relationship with anyone else. A good read and I couldn't wait to come back to it after i was interrupted reading. I love stories that involve a wife (and her family) betraying the protagonist. Reminds me of my real life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
escapest fiction

sorry, so totally one sided. No need for a chapter 02

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great!!!

This is a really great story. In most of these stories the husband is to weak or incompetent to handle the situation. However, in this story the husband uses his intelligence to counter the threats to him. I hope their is a second chapter.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 7 years ago
All this 5* stuff and it's only Chapter 1??

Wow! I can't wait for the further chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wow

Loved it and cant wait for more chapters.

Great story.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
Dear anony

If these authors would stop writing the same fucking story with the same fucking cast of characters over and over again, l'll stop leaving the same fucking comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

The husband isn't smart, he's a wimp ass cuck fag like swingerjoe and sbrooks love to champion. Stupid cum slurping shit that's only rated high because Laurel likes the faggots running this section.

looking4itlooking4itover 7 years ago

I hope you were looking into a mirror when you posted that comment swingerjoe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Why did she marry him?

Seems kind of unlikely that she would marry a man so uptight and narrow, compared to the kind of open swinging marriage she apparently wanted. I mean, all her sisters found fucking assholes to marry, I always thought there was a surplus of that sort of men. I did like the ending, mostly. Brad really needs a bit more attention than a tazer can give him, at least some broken bones, permanent scars, and some serious long term erectile dysfunction would be good, for a start.

Thanks for the effort.

patilliepatillieover 7 years ago
Really enjoyed that

Was well composed and clever.

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
an interesting beginning

left very open ended.

It gives the author room to go in almost any direction.

And leaves us with many options for speculation till the posting of the next chapter(s).

A wild guess on my part is that mom and dad knew all along and started the family tradition.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not Erotic

Wrong category. Should be in Non-Erotic!

bachgenbachdrwgbachgenbachdrwgover 7 years ago
An "expert"???

on North Korea with connections to alphabetic organisations but absolutely clueless. Do these people exist anywhere outside Lit?? Any organisation that could depend upon someone as oblivious as this would be in a sorry state indeed. What of the wife?? No remorse; dubious morality; distorted understanding of maturity. But evidently a consumate actress to have so convinced even as hapless a partner as he certainly is that she was his "Loving Wife" for 25 years. In chap. 2 she must go on to become an instant hit as a wannabe porn actress on some sleazy tv channel. Retribution??? Not needed. The family deserve each other and should be left to stew in the slimy potage they have created. In fact, the kindest that could happen is that the author allows the comments to chart out the following chapters. Apart from anything else they will be more amusing.

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 7 years ago
Real men?

All you guys wouldn't know a real man when you come across one. Real men don't act like school yard bullies and lash out.

This guy's response was appropriate because he ruined the slut's relationship with her kids and her parents. Brad was revealed for the spineless dick that he is.

He doesn't say that he rejected the kids, just that he revealed the truth. Any pain the kids feel is on the slut, not on him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This is some Mat Moroeu bull*****

OMG, could this guy be any worse! Small wimpy and cuckholded since the beginning of his marriage! And I agree with the others, once he found out how thoroughly he has been humiliated he doesn't show any emotion, not about his kids or anything and just burns everyone's house down. I disagree with sbrooks in that he will destroy the wife and find a better model. No, to make this story even worse the MC will reconcile with his wife after she claims some mental or emotional abuse drove her to do to all of the things she did, but she never betrayed him in her heart...or some such BS to make this god awful story complete.

Oh by the way, please thank the author for taking the time for writing any kind of story, it takes balls to write anything and especially big balls to place it in this category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What's the Follow-On?

I've read lots of stories that purport to be finished, but this suggests more chapters. I know there's revenge to come on two brothers-in-law, but that's really unnecessary to what seems to be a complete revenge on Brad, Emily, and the coven of cheaters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
dumbass

He gave her almost everything? I hope there is some surprise lottery he won or inhertence he has been hiding. Most the bitch should have gotten is tased too. Only chapter 1, hopefully there be some real bitch burnin coming up.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "wimp ass cuck fag"

LOL, SJ and I don't agree on much, but I think that he will agree that he and I are totally opposite sides regarding this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please - add more to this very good story

I gave this story a 5 star rating and want to thank you for writing it on this site. While I enjoyed the story very much I though that the ending was a little less than an "Appropriate Response" for a 25 year treachery complete with raising somebody else's children. While I'm sure Henry enjoyed raising the children as his own since he certainly didn't have any reason to doubt his wife's fidelity (except for his son's appearance when he reached his teens). The retribution on Brad should have included a financial burden as well as a possible criminal penalty and Henry should have brought a judgement against Brad for 25 years of child support including college costs (Henry already told the children so their is no surprise waiting there). Henry was way too generous to the wife in the divorce settlement as I thought a 25 year betrayal would have angered him a bit more than merely leaving with an equal split (or perhaps one where his "loving wife" is getting the better part of their wealth). This chapter could have ended with Henry taseing Brad and then bringing actions against all of the sisters and husbands in a second chapter. Again, thanks for writing and hopefully you'' complete this story like your first posting on this site.

bruce22bruce22over 7 years ago
Interesting Openers but what is down the line?

I agree with HDK's analysis but I am hoping that there will be a pleasant surprise in chapter II. Really the author seems to have caulked all the seams. Perhaps he will move to South Korea?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
when the fuck is part two coming up? hurry up don't be a lazy ass!

Why do people write incomplete stories? Is this some kind of sadist shit that they enjoy? Hurry up, post part two soon... can't wait for it... don't be a lazy ass...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Forgive me father, for I have sinned....

Good Catholic Irish. Probably went to confession on Saturday,and took Communion Sunday morning. Then fucked each others brains out Sunday night.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
There is no appropriate response

Chapter 2 can only end bad (in a waac way).

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
@SJ

"If these authors would stop writing the same fucking story with the same fucking cast of characters over and over again, l'll stop leaving the same fucking comments."

Why can't you accept that nobody is going to stop writing stories that they like to read, and others like to read, just because you keep posting these comments.

You know the famous quote: “Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results.”

Just go off to your corner and quietly jerk off while your wife's bull fucks her brains out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow, what a 1st chapter

Wow, what a 1st chapter. You have definitely stirred the hornets nest, and I think I can see why. An excellent read, there are hints here of a raac coming up, though I can't imagine how if you try to keep some realism involved here.

The Wife, despite her actions, is written a bit sympathetically, with notes about her not letting Brad belittle her husband. That does nothing to explain why she denied him in the bedroom - as if Brad would be present to know if she was doing as he instructed or not? That is all on her. She would also have Brads' children, and deny her own husband the right to father his own offspring? I honestly cannot imagine anything more cruel than that.

Like another commenter said, the actions of the sister, his friend, also hit deep as well. A compliment to your writing I think. He is truly alone. How does he react to this? For him to let *any* of this family back into his life would be cruel beyond belief. I am curious to see where you go, though like others, am afraid of the direction you might take. Thanks for writing.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
@Anonymous Re: WOW

No DEFINITELY not RAAC! I don't know if you know, but RAAC means "Reconciliation At Any Cost". MAYBE reconciliation (I can't see it!) but she would have to pay a high cost, maybe the kids disowning her and going with the man who raised them!

I agree with those who question why she has to obey Brad's commands when he can't know what she's doing? Having another man's children, ESPECIALLY when NOT having hubby's children is just TOTALLY unforgivable!

rcrmonte3rcrmonte3over 7 years ago
So, Hurry Up!

An Appropriate Response Chapter 2 is needed soon! What happenes to all the characters?

EddboyEddboyover 7 years ago
nice

This is what we've been missing from the LW genre... great plot, great emotional depth, great betrayal, really good start.

ForensicFossilForensicFossilover 7 years ago
Sbrooks and SJ

I just don't get the venom and intensity with which you two go at each other over hobby writing on a porn site. You both seem intelligent and both often seem reasonable, and then lose your tempers and write silly things. SJ doesn't seem to grasp that many people like genre fiction, which almost by definition includes stock characters and plots. Sbrooks doesn't seem to be able to stand someone persisting in views that he doesn't share.

But, Geez, folks are going to read this stuff no matter what either of you say. All the two of you do is clutter up the comments with these pointless personal remarks.

Both of you have thoughtful things to contribute when you discuss the stories instead of each other or other members of your respective cliques.

Not really complainin just sayin.

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
Dear F.Fossil

One generally takes an indication of a person enjoying an activity as the frequency with which they do it. On that basis, we should perhaps assume that SB and SJ are having fun together.

It's their comments and similar ones by others that make the comments section of the LW category more interesting than the stories. The best stories are the ones that elicit the most comments.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Where's Chapter 2

Is this going to be another abandoned series? Where's Chapter 2?

QuestioningLitQuestioningLitover 7 years ago
Love it

I really enjoyed this. Can't wait to see where this is going.

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 7 years ago
I enjoyed this

Since the guilty were exposed and

retribution was meted out.

chytownchytownover 7 years ago
Good Read****

Very entertaining you covered a lot in two pages. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good start

But up to the point very weak in the response for a lifetime of betrayal. Severe torture and death would work better. Even in real life.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous