All Comments on 'An Arduous Affair Pt. 01'

by thev_666

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Interesting characters !

I enjoyed the character detailing and the structure of the story. Looking forward to how this shapes up; seems like there's a lot to come. Cheers !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I stopped reading right after the comments about her high grades started

All that vulgar language from both sexes really turned me off! Who cares what happens to Sophia? One star.

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticabout 7 years ago
Good story, but...

The story seems to be okay, but I'm put off by the fact that John is married. Although his marriage is a failure, he is still married. The author might have started with the divorce of John and Susan. I don't like people who cheat on their partners, while they are married, they must be exclusive, otherwise, what future of trust can there be between Susan and John?

I say it from personal experience, all the girlfriends I had before I met my wife cheated me, and that marks the character of the person.

That's why I can only give you 4 * honestly.

I apologize for my English (yet and forever), isn't my native language.

thev_666thev_666about 7 years agoAuthor
Hi guys! Author here

Thanks for the comments

@anon : thanks for the compliments. Yes, this story was just like a character setting. The further stories are going to have more plot and sexual action as well. They're already planned so do watch out for it

@anon : sorry to turn you off. I needed to show the extent of abuse Sophia goes through to build her character. Couldn't help it.

@oldmanromantic : well, my aim is to create a story that portrays cheating in a realistic way, centered on a man who knows it's wrong but is tempted . The pitfalls and dangers of the same will be revealed in the coming parts. So please do stick with it and tell me if I did justice.

Please keep coming with the critical comments. It really helps.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

A grown man in a marriage arranged by his parents and he goes along with it just because he wasn't dating anyone at the moment? Anyway, a lot of this reads as though English is not your first language. If that's the case you might want to get someone to edit for you.

ChamberofEroticaChamberofEroticaabout 7 years ago
Turned the he'll on

For those that feel uncomfortable about John *that's his name right* being married, it's the most realistic thing since he's a professor. Most of my professors are married and we all know what men (women sometimes) are like.

I like that this is an establishing story first. The setting at the end certainly got my attention.

I throughly enjoyed this especially the hug after the tennis game and dinner.

A point for improvement,

It wasn't made clear that the main characters hugged after the crowd left the courts. Even with my closest professors who are like my friends, wouldn't cross such a sensitive line in view of other students.

Also I had to skip certain parts as they were not believe able to the world you created in this story, so I didn't want to ruin it for myself.

Those parts were the arranged marriage section and the I Love You.

Ugh, the I love you really frustrated me, it came way too soon!

Not to soon in the time line of the story, but too quick in the reading time of the reader .

Honestly can't wait for the next part 😍

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
After all...

If you are turned off by the fact that he is cheating in aoveless marriage, it is actually called, "An Arduous Affair," after all... Usual implies some type of adultery if you use the word affair.

As far as I'm concerned, Brava! Good job, and keep it coming!

Charlie

thev_666thev_666about 7 years agoAuthor
Chapter 2 is out

HI all! Just wanted to inform everyone here that Part 2 of this story is out! Read on to find out what happens between John and Sophia :

https://www.literotica.com/s/an-arduous-affair-pt-02

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous