All Comments on 'An Artistic Endeavour'

by The_Rat_in_the_Hat

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great work!

As always, Rat, you do good work! The premise is certainly different, which is nice to see, and you brought everything around to a good conclusion, which isn't always easy to do in a one-shot.

RTR!

SWT3SWT3over 6 years ago
Who Knew?

An artist friend of mine recently confided in me that he uses his semen as a medium in his painting. I have always thought he must be the only one, until now. I can hardly wait to learn his reaction when I send him the link to this story.

Still, these guys must be extraordinary to cum as many times as are suggested by this story. That is not a criticism; I very much enjoyed this story as I do most Rat stories. It simply reflects my experience.

L O ReinsL O Reinsabout 6 years ago
Well Done

Imaginative, sexy and nicely written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sexy, Sensual

Love this! The sacrifices we make in the name of art!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Interesting plot

And erotic -- up to a point -- through the first cum collection. But after that it was all plot and lacked eroticism. Sure there was further cum collecting, but it was described so matter of factly that it wasn't even modestly erotic.

nepomuk77nepomuk77over 3 years ago
Most Entertaining

How the presence or absence of a specific, "defined" piece of a Male's Anatomy is what he is defined as .... acceptable or not.

Ah! Religion ....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous