An Artistic Endeavour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah, yes, perhaps I should explain," I responded. "You could say it's a symbol of his devotion, I guess. See, my parents always hoped I'd marry a nice Jewish boy, and of course when I brought Sean home to see them and they found out he wasn't, y'know, kosher they weren't best pleased. I can't help who I fall in love with, I'd argued at the time.

"Well, to cut a long story short, they came to like him and accept him, but there was always that niggling little detail that Daddy especially was troubled by - Sean's foreskin. One afternoon, when we were having tea with my parents, Sean went down on one knee and popped the question to me, right out of the blue. I accepted his proposal on the spot, but what happened then took me totally by surprise. He turned to Daddy and said "Mr. Cohen, your daughter means more to me than anything in the world, and to prove to you how much I love her I have decided to make a personal sacrifice. I have already spoken to my doctor about this, and I have made the decision to go ahead with it. In a week's time I am booked in to Brighton infirmary to be circumcised. I am doing this as a personal act of devotion to your daughter." Of course, Daddy was completely taken aback by it."

"What happened then?" Chaz asked.

"Well, Daddy smiled broadly and took Sean into a bear hug," I replied. "Mummy though, looked as though she thought it was some kind of weird dream she was having. After Daddy released Sean from his embrace he held out his hand and said, "Sean, a man who would make a sacrifice like that in the name of love is a man who is truly worthy of marrying my daughter. I accept your proposal. And in return, I shall also respect any decision you make about circumcising any sons you and Jillian may have. If you decide not to have it done, I shall respect your choice - at least until they reach an age where they are old enough to decide for themselves." They shook hands and that was that - the deal was done. Of course, Mummy had to chip in that it might raise questions if she was to announce to her friends and relatives that she had a grandson and had to tell them that there might not be a bris or anything, but she was sure she'd be able to come up with a reasonable explanation."

"But you've never had kids," Chaz observed. "So surely it's a bit academic really?"

"We've never said never," I answered. "But we're just happy as we are. Of course, Mummy nags me whenever we go to visit them, "when am I going to get any grandchildren?" She sounds like a broken record sometimes, goes with having a Jewish mother I guess!"

"Does Sean, y'know, go to synagogue with you then?" Chaz enquired.

"Yes he does, bless him, and you should see him with his yarmulke on - he looks so handsome!" I replied with a wistful smile. "He doesn't join in with the services or anything, and of course he can't read or speak a word of Hebrew, but he sits quietly and respectfully beside me and my parents, and that's enough for them I guess. Of course, he also takes me to church with his folks a few times a year - mainly for Christmas and Easter usually, so it's not all one way traffic when it comes to our different backgrounds."

"Aww, how sweet," Chaz observed.

"Anyway, why is it a problem that he's circumcised?" I asked her.

"Well, it's not a problem," Chaz replied. "It makes no difference to me whether he has a foreskin or not, but there is the issue of, er, chafing. I haven't got any lube, and I don't want to hurt him or anything by doing it without any."

"Good job I came prepared then!" I smirked as I reached into my bag and extracted a bottle of lube.

Chaz looked back at me and grinned as soon as I handed her the bottle.

"I guess I should've known you'd think of everything," she said with a slight chuckle.

We went back over to rejoin Sean who wore an adorable expression of puzzlement on his face. Chaz invited me to sit on an old leather armchair a few feet away.

"What was all that about?" he asked as I took my seat and placed my bag on the floor beside me.

"Oh, nothing really," I replied casually as Chaz picked up a small plastic pot from a table beside her easel. "Chaz was just a bit curious as to why you're circumcised despite not being Jewish like your beautiful sexy wife, that's all."

Sean's cheeks blushed red furiously in response.

"Oh," he replied after a moment. "I see. She told you about my 'personal sacrifice' then?"

"Oh, Sean, I think it's so romantic, that you would put yourself through that in the name of showing your love for her!" Chaz grinned broadly.

"Of course, you realise I only suggested it to curry favour with her old man," Sean replied. "I never expected him to basically say, "Yeah, great idea! Go get your foreskin snipped off and I'll happily let you marry my daughter!" I never expected to actually have to go through with it!"

"He hadn't actually booked himself in for his circumcision, he just said he had in the hope that Daddy would reply to him that he appreciated Sean's suggestion, but that really there wasn't any need for it and that the thought of him sacrificing his foreskin in the name of love was enough of a show of devotion," I went on.

"Boy, did he ever call my bluff!" Sean added. "So I had to go and have the snip."

But he said it with a chuckle, rather than with any hint of spite in his voice. Truth be told, he was really rather cavalier about the whole thing. Up until after his circumcision itself, that is. The operation was performed under a general anaesthetic, so he didn't feel anything during it, but he was in quite a bit of pain and discomfort afterwards. But he'd been true to his word and gone through with it - he could have just told Daddy that he'd gone through with getting circumcised and he'd be none the wiser. Well, not unless he ever saw Sean with his pants down, and that was never likely to happen anyway. Those first couple of weeks following his circumcision were hard for him, as they were for me too in a way, but the whole thing had brought us both even closer together. He certainly enjoyed having me nursing him, that was for sure!

I looked down at him as he sat naked and strapped down on that simple wooden chair. He had a look of nervous apprehension on his face that was tempered by a glint of excitement in his eyes. Chaz stood towering above him, the small plastic pot in one hand and a large squirt of lube in the other.

"Right then, you ready?" she asked him. "Because once I start I'm not going to stop until you give me what I need."

"I'm ready," Sean replied, his voice sounding strained slightly by the lump in his throat, and he sat up straight.

She stepped forward, bent down slightly, and then reached down between his legs. She took his penis in her right hand and started to stroke it. Sean moaned appreciatively as he felt my friend's hand caressing his most intimate area.

"Oh-h-h-hah-h-h!" Sean gasped stutteringly as he was fondled. "Mmmm, ahhh, oh that's good!"

Chaz grinned as she heard his mumbled appreciation, and it quickly became apparent that her hand was having the desired effect upon his manhood. I don't think anyone apart from me has ever seen him with an erection before. Right from the day we first met at art college we knew we were right for each other, and we'd never been intimate with anyone else before we met. I know it sounds schmaltzy and saccharin sweet that were love at first sight and that we were each other's first loves, but that's just how life goes sometimes.

"Mmm, you have a wonderful cock, Sean," Chaz cooed at him a little lustfully. "So warm and stiff and so, mmm, so lovely to feel in my hand."

"Hah-h-h th-thank you," Sean gasped in reply.

It was an odd sensation for me, sitting there whilst allowing another woman to masturbate my naked husband whilst he was strapped to a chair. It was a mixture of emotions that mingled throughout my entire body. For starters there was a generous helping of arousal - no matter what the circumstances might be, seeing Sean naked always did that to me - and also a little pride and admiration of what Sean had volunteered for in the name of art and as a favour to a friend of mine that he barely knew. The recipe for the cocktail of emotions I was feeling was completed by a small pinch of jealousy - it wasn't the negative kind though, it was more a case of me wishing that I was the one strapped to that chair at Chaz's mercy rather than Sean. What did that say about me? I decided there and then to file that thought as far back in my mind as I could and leave it there.

"Yeah, you're going to be a good boy and give me a good load of cum, aren't you?" Chaz said as she continued to stroke Sean's cock with increasing fervour.

I could see by the way he was squirming in his seat and the way he was clenching his fists and moving his feet, that Sean was already well on the way to giving Chaz what she wanted from him. I was silently cheering him on, willing him to deliver a healthy ejaculation into the pot that Chaz was holding in her left hand, poised and ready to receive it.

I could see from her technique that Chaz was well used to performing this particular act on men. That didn't mean I looked at her as some kind of slut or anything, or a floozy to use a term often used by my mother, just that she clearly knew what she was doing. It led me to asking a question I simply had to know the answer to.

"Er, Chaz, If you don't mind my asking, is this the same way you got all the semen for your first painting?" I enquired.

"Well, not all of it," she answered as she continued to masturbate my husband. "I did sometimes give Ewan a 'helping hand', minus any form of restraints however, but mostly he would just do it himself."

Chaz's face lightened as she recalled the creation of the original artwork.

"I would call Ewan into my studio and tell him I needed some more," she reminisced wistfully as she stroked Sean's erection. "I would say, "get those pants off, sweetie, Mummy needs some more of her special boy's man-juice for her painting," and he would just do as he was told. I found it all quite empowering really, having a man at my beck and call like that. Still, there was probably as much in it for him as there was for me - he never once complained!"

"I bet he didn't!" I chuckled.

"Mmff, hah-h-h, g-getting close!" Sean stuttered, the pace of his breathing becoming ever more irregular the more and more aroused he became.

"So, why the restraints then?" I asked Chaz in order to sate my curiosity.

"Well, it's just a bit of fun, isn't it?" she answered matter of factly. "I mean, what woman wouldn't want to have a naked man totally at her mercy, huh? Don't tell me you've never fantasised about it before!"

"Well, I, er," I responded.

"You have, haven't you!" Chaz grinned.

"Well, maybe once or twice," I admitted bashfully.

"Oh, and the rest!" Chaz smirked.

"G-gonna c-cum any hah-h-h s-second!" Sean gasped.

"Go for it, baby, give me what you've got whenever you're ready, hon!" Chaz replied.

She pulled Sean's penis downward and brought the cup up towards him, poised and ready to catch his imminent ejaculation. For a moment I thought that it must've been painful for him, having his firmly erect penis bent down like that, but he wasn't showing any sign of serious discomfort so I just let them get on with it.

"Alright then, fine, you win," I finally conceded. "I have fantasised about it,"

"Urrgh-h-h-h, hah-h-h, mmmfff! Oh holy f-fuck yes!" Sean gasped and shuddered as his orgasm briefly consumed him.

"Good boy!" Chaz cooed as she collected his ensuing emission in the plastic cup. "That's a nice healthy load of cum, well done!"

"Th-thank you," Sean replied as she milked as much from him as she could.

All I could do was sit there and observe the scene. Chaz was right - I couldn't deny it to myself any more, I had fantasised about having Sean strapped to a chair while I masturbated him, way more often than I had just admitted to. At that moment I knew one thing for certain - that chair was definitely coming home with us!

As the last of Sean's semen dribbled into the cup, Chaz inspected it briefly and smiled.

"Oh yes," she grinned as she observed the slightly viscous greyish white fluid. "This'll do very nicely!"

She picked up a plastic syringe and sucked Sean's freshly delivered ejaculate into it.

"Gonna need a whole lot more though," she said in a playful tone of voice. "How long before you can give me some more, Sean?"

"I dunno, about half an hour I guess," he responded a little breathlessly as he came down from his brief but obviously climactic orgasm.

"That's cool," Chaz shrugged. "Ample time for another cup of coffee! You coming, Jilly-bean?"

"Yeah, sure," I replied.

Chaz set the syringe full of Sean's semen and the cup she'd collected it in down on the table beside the easel and stood up. Rather than releasing Sean from his bonds however, she simply started to head towards the stairs that led down from the studio.

"Er, what about Sean?" I asked her.

"Yeah, what about me??" Sean exclaimed as he struggled to try and free himself.

"Don't worry, we'll be back," Chaz assured him as she descended down towards the open plan living area below.

"Come back!" Sean pleaded.

But Chaz's giggling heralded that she wouldn't - not for a while at least.

"You are evil!" I chuckled as I followed her downstairs.

"Nah! He'll be alright," Chaz replied with a chuckle of her own.

We both heard a muffled "come back, please!!" From upstairs as Sean pleaded with us.

"The more you cry out, the longer we'll take!" I found myself shouting back. "Don't be such a baby!"

Blimey, where did that come from? I wondered. Chaz grinned at me as if to say "atta girl!"

That seemed to silence him. For a brief moment, a very brief moment, I considered going back up to release him, but the little devil on my shoulder stopped me.

"That told him!" Chaz smirked.

"Are you sure he'll be alright up there?" I asked my friend as I followed her into the kitchen.

"He's strapped to a chair by his wrists and ankles, dear, he can't go anywhere," Chaz replied with a smirk. "He'll still be there when we go back upstairs. Sure, he might be a little pissed off with us, but I have a sneaking suspicion he might forgive us."

To make her point she moved her hand in a 'giving him a handjob' motion, and winked in a suggestive manner.

* * * * * *

True to our word, we returned just over half an hour later. Sean looked pretty cross with us that we'd just left him there strapped to the chair, but he could soon see that it was just us girls playing a game with him. He looked to be okay with playing along with us once he could see that there was no malice in leaving him strapped to his chair. He later told me when we returned home that although he was angry with us to begin with, he'd conceded that the whole experience didn't have to be just about his enjoyment and no one else's, and if it gave us girls a bit of a thrill to leave him tied up and at our mercy, then he was fine with it really.

No sooner had we returned to him however, Sean informed us that he desperately needed to pee.

"That coffee earlier has gone right through me!" he said, and it was clear from the look of discomfort on his face that he wasn't bluffing.

Well, as fun as it was seeing him strapped naked to the chair, we couldn't deny him his relief, so we unstrapped him - for the time being. Chaz pointed to a door at the far corner of the studio, and informed him that it was a room where her models could disrobe.

"There's a toilet in there too," she said, pointing towards the door. "But as soon as you're done you're being put back on the chair, understood?"

"Yes, Ma'am!" he replied, adding a small salute presumably for comic effect.

Sean dashed across the studio, giving the two of us women a long and unhindered view of his bare behind.

"That husband of yours has a gorgeous bum, if you don't mind my saying so!" Chaz giggled. "Very spankable!"

"I hear you there, girlfriend!" I replied.

He was gone for a couple of minutes before he returned, and as he walked back towards us we couldn't help but focus our eyes on his penis, almost entrancing us by its swaying motion as he walked. That was something that never failed to get me started - the way his penis moves like that.

Back in those heady and carefree days at art college, Chaz and I often sat around in the flat we shared with three other girls, drinking cheap wine and even cheaper beer until long into the night. Of course the subject of men, particularly naked men, would often come up - especially after one of our flatmates, Judith, brought in several copies of Playgirl magazine one evening.

"Don't you find them ugly?" Monica, another of our flatmates who was studying law asked me as she idly flipped through a copy Judith had handed her.

"Find what ugly?" I replied.

"You know, their... thingies?" Monica, clarified.

"Thingies?" Chaz guffawed. "You mean their cocks!"

"Dicks!" Judith contributed.

"Willies!" I added.

"Penises!" Meredith, our resident medical student said, always preferring to refer to the male appendage with its scientific term.

"No, I don't find them ugly," I said as I scrutinised the centrefold in the copy I had before me. "I think they're rather beautiful, in a way."

All the models in Playgirl magazine in those days were circumcised, which as a Jewish girl didn't bother me in the slightest. In fact, until I met Sean I'd never even seen an intact penis before - I'll admit to being a little freaked out by his foreskin at first, but I soon got used to it. I still sometimes find myself lamenting the loss of his foreskin, but it was his choice to go through with it, so I really can't dwell on that feeling too much.

Meredith on the other hand, always looked at the naked male models from a somewhat different perspective. To her, they'd been mutilated, and that as far as she was concerned, the male organ was just fine the way nature intended.

"Beautiful?!" Monica scoffed.

"Yes, beautiful," I reiterated. "I mean sure, the beauty of the male genitalia is rather more esoteric than mere visual appearance alone, but when you couple both form with function there is in inherent beauty to them."

"Spoken like a true art student!" Judith chuckled.

"Well, I don't care what a man's cock looks like, as long as he knows how to use it!" Chaz added, thrusting her hips extravagantly in a rutting motion which sent all of us into a sudden fit of hysterical alcohol induced laughter.

As soon as Sean returned to us, after having relieved the aching in his bladder, he sat down on the chair once more and allowed Chaz and I to strap him down. He was definitely enjoying that aspect of it far more than he was letting on!

"Care to do the honours this time, Jilly-bean?" Chaz asked me. "He is your husband after all, so I guess his cock is sort of your property."

"Well, this is supposed to be fulfilling Sean's fantasy," I said as I looked to my dear husband. "Being masturbated by another woman, I mean."

"I don't mind," Sean assured me. "This has all been amazing so far. You go right ahead, babe, I'm sure Chaz will be getting another turn later!"

"If Jill will let me," Chaz responded.

"Of course I'll let you," I said to my friend.

I took hold of Sean's penis, and coaxed it back to life. I looked up at him and he smiled at me in return. I rose to my feet and, whilst still caressing his maleness and fondling his balls, kissed him. He returned my initial kiss and before long our tongues were entwined, dancing a sensual pas de deux together. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Chaz looking on as we shared a long and passionate kiss. Still, at the risk of it sounding like a pun, the job at hand beckoned, and I reluctantly broke our kiss to get on with collecting another load of Sean's semen for Chaz's painting.