An Artistic Endeavour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unsurprisingly, the combined assault of my stroking him plus our long and passion-fuelled kiss had made him monumentally erect. I grasped hold of his firmly tumescent phallus, and briefly marvelled at its warmth, before squirting a generous amount of lube into the palm of my hand and getting down to making my husband come for a second time.

* * * * * *

Later that night, after having another three loads of semen milked from him, Sean collapsed naked onto the bed in Chaz's guest bedroom. He hadn't bothered putting anything on since the moment Chaz had undressed him earlier that afternoon. I wasn't about to complain about that, but I was curious to know why he'd decided to remain naked. He just shrugged in reply and said that there was no point now that 'the cat is out of the bag', and he actually felt perfectly comfortable with staying undressed. I must admit, I did find it slightly amusing as we sat and ate dinner together as the two of us fully clothed women dined in the company of a completely naked man as though it was the most normal thing in the world.

"I hope you've got enough left in the tank for me tonight," I said as I slipped my panties off and joined him on the bed.

"Oh, I don't know about that," he replied. "You and your friend have damned near milked me dry over the past few hours. And I'll be having to make a lot more tomorrow."

"Surely there's at least one more round in the chamber before you're out of ammo?" I teased him.

"Well, I guess we'll have to find out for ourselves, won't we?" Sean replied.

He stroked his hand along my side and across my bare hip, causing me to shiver with delight. One of Sean's most endearing assets is his skill in the gentle art of foreplay, and he was about to give me a demonstration of his abilities to arouse. Not that I needed much arousing after the events of that afternoon. Still, I wasn't about to decline his skills in that particular field of endeavour.

Sean bent down and took one of my nipples in his mouth, and nibbled on the sensitive tip with his teeth and circled the areola with his tongue. His hand, meanwhile, had found the sensitive mound between my legs, which I opened to permit him unhindered access to my inner sanctum. As I felt his fingers slip inside me I groaned and purred with delight.

"Today was all about me, and indulging this fantasy of mine that I've had for years," Sean whispered softly into my ear. "And I can't even begin to thank you for it - you've allowed a dream of mine to come true today, and in return, I'd like to make one of yours come true."

"How do you mean?" I asked him as his fingers continued to probe deep inside me.

"Well, I could explain, but it means I'll have to stop what I'm doing to you," Sean replied "If you want me to stop, that is."

"Mmm, what a hah-h, d-dilemma," I squealed as Sean casually flicked my clitoris with his thumb, sending an electric shock right through me.

"Well, it's your choice, babe," he grinned back at me. "I have surprise for you - this can stop right now and I can give your surprise, or I can keep doing what I'm doing to its ultimate conclusion and you'll have to wait until we get home tomorrow evening for your surprise."

All that time he'd effectively been under mine and Chaz's control throughout the afternoon and evening, and now he was controlling me with his choice of him giving me an orgasm or this so-called surprise of his.

"It h-had better b-be, hah-h, worth it!" I gasped.

Every time I tried to speak he twiddled my clitoris, making the simple act of forming words into a difficult task that took up almost all my concentration.

Damn him! I thought to myself, how dare he force me into such a quandary! I was in a state of bliss as Sean's hands wandered all over me and worked their magic both without and within my body. My arousal intensified with every passing moment, and I could feel myself being inexorably drawn towards the tipping point between arousal and orgasm. I was about to call his bluff and surrender to the building release, thus saving me from having to make a choice, but damn him again, he knew what he was doing. He backed off, bringing my arousal back from the edge as if to say, "hah! Not so fast, lady! I'm the one in control here!"

"C'mon, Jilly-bean, I'm gonna need an answer here," he pressed me for a reply as he simultaneously pressed on my clitoris, thus compounding my quandary. "Choose, babe, 'cause it's one or the other. I can make you come right now and you'll have to wait another twenty four hours for your surprise, or I can give it to you now and you'll have to wait to until we get home tomorrow for me to make you come. Either way, it's your choice!"

I squealed as he brought me back towards the point where I was teetering on the edge of my orgasm before backing off once again. Could I stand the suspense of whatever this surprise of his was for another twenty-four hours? Or would the anticipation of what already promised to be a wonderfully electrifying orgasm prove too much to resist.

Damn him! How did I let myself fall into his trap like this?

"The clock's ticking," Sean pressed on. "Gonna need an answer real soon! You know I can stop this anytime I want, and then you'll get nothing until tomorrow. What's it to be, hmm? Orgasm now, surprise tomorrow, or surprise now, orgasm tomorrow? C'mon, babe, make the choice!"

"O-org-gasm!" I squealed in response.

He had me so close that I was putty in his hands - in the end, the sensation of what he was doing to me was much too hard to resist. Whatever this surprise of his was, I would have to wait and find out. It had better be good, I thought to myself.

"You got it, babe," Sean said, and then immediately upped his tempo.

"Aiee-ah-h-h!" I gasped.

I was that close to the edge that my orgasm announced itself almost immediately. I found myself tumbling down the rabbit hole into the abyss of orgasmic enrapture, completely losing control of myself as I submitted totally to my husband's probing hands and wandering tongue. I thrashed about on the bed as my orgasm went on and on, holding on to handfuls of the bed sheet as though clinging on for dear life. It was like being on the most amazing roller coaster ever designed, except that I remained rooted to the ground throughout the entire ride. I felt every inch of my naked skin tingle in wave after wave, felt every muscle and sinew flexing and quivering. I clenched my right hand into a white-knuckle fist that I then forced into my mouth in a desperate bid to stifle my screams of ecstasy.

No sooner had I started to come down and my orgasm began to dissipate, Sean upped the ante, and immediately had me careening towards a second orgasm, and then a third in quick succession. It was then that I started begging him to stop.

But damn him again, he had to give me one more!

Finally, after what felt like hours Sean ceased, and I collapsed into his arms. I was struggling to catch my breath, but I wanted to find my voice to both scold him for putting me in such a dilemma, but at the same time thank him for such an amazing climax.

"You bastard," was all I could manage.

Sean simply laughed heartily - he clearly got the message I was trying to impart on him.

"I think I'll take that as a compliment!" he chuckled. "But I ain't finished yet - have a feel of what seeing you writhe and squirm and gasp like that has done to me."

He took my hand and guided it towards him. He was hard. Incredibly hard, in fact. Not to mention almost hot to the touch as well. Without saying another word he rolled me over onto my back and he entered me. Despite his earlier claim of being milked dry by Chaz and I, he still seemed to have plenty in reserve, if the warm splashing sensation deep within me that I felt shortly after was anything to judge by. Sean gasped and grunted and stiffened inside me as he pumped his love into me, succumbing to his own release. It was over in a fraction of what I'd enjoyed just a couple of minutes earlier, but I knew that Sean had taken joy in every precious second of his release, even if it was his fifth that day.

Neither of us can remember what happened after that, we must've fallen asleep within a matter of moments. The next thing we knew it was morning, and we were lying on the bed naked, side-by-side as the morning sun streamed into the room through the gaps in the window blind.

* * * * * *

"Well, you two sounded like you had a good time last night!" Chaz sniggered as Sean and I, now freshly showered, shaved, hairstyled and generally much more presentable after the previous night's bedroom shenanigans, entered the open plan living area to find our hostess drinking coffee and eating a freshly buttered croissant.

"Oh, er, yeah, sorry about that!" I replied sheepishly, feeling my cheeks flushing bright red. "We er, got a bit carried away!"

"Ah, don't worry about it!" Chaz shrugged dismissively. "Me casa es su casa! To be honest, after what went on yesterday I'm not in the least bit shocked or surprised. And I don't mind you two making love under my roof one little bit."

"Well, that's a relief, I guess," Sean said as he took a seat at the table. "For a while there Jill and I thought we might have outstayed our welcome."

"I see you're, ahem, still naked, Sean," Chaz observed.

"What's the point in getting dressed if I'm going to be naked again as soon as we go back upstairs?" Sean posited.

"It's a fair point, I guess," Chaz shrugged as she took another mouthful of croissant. "I'm certainly not complaining about the view! Is he always like this at home, Jilly-bean?"

"Well, er, not usually, no," I replied as I helped myself to a cup of coffee and a croissant. "I mean, yeah, he sometimes wanders around the house naked after taking a bath or shower, as do I from time to time, but I think this is definitely the longest he's been undressed in all the years I've known him."

"I could get used to it," Sean shrugged as he poured some coffee for himself. "As long as you ladies don't mind."

"Do you hear us objecting to it?" Chaz giggled.

"Would you have any marmalade, by any chance?" Sean asked our hostess.

"In the cupboard - third one on the left," Chaz replied.

Sean got up and padded naked over towards the kitchen area, giving us another good view of his naked behind as he went, and another lingering look at his casually swaying penis as he returned.

"I could definitely get used to it too!" I whispered to Chaz as Sean returned to his seat.

"So, I guess the agenda for today is pretty much the same as yesterday," Sean said as he applied a little of the zesty orange preserve to his croissant. "You two fine ladies will be taking it in turn to make me spurt as much semen as I can possibly make, right?"

"Pretty much," Chaz confirmed. "Although I'll be needing more from you today than you gave me yesterday. But then, we do have more time today, so that shouldn't be a problem."

"Just out of curiosity, Chaz, how much do you need from him exactly?" I asked my friend.

"Oh, about fifty should do it, I guess," she answered simply.

"Fifty?!" Sean and I gasped in unison.

"I hope you don't have too much planned over the next few weekends," Chaz responded as she took a second croissant from the plate in the middle of the table.

"You need me to give you fifty loads of my semen?" Sean sought clarification, as though he had misheard our hostess.

"That's about how much it took to create the original painting," Chaz answered. "Took Ewan almost a month to make that much, but bless him, he did it."

"Well, Sean," I said as I picked up a croissant. "It's not as if it's hard work for you, is it?"

To make my point I used the 'giving him a handjob' gesture once again.

"No, but there's only so much jizz a guy can make!" Sean retaliated. "My bollocks will be all shriveled up by the time I've given her that many!"

"Oh, don't be such a wuss!" I chided him playfully. "I'm sure you'll be able to handle it - big strong and sexy man that you are!"

Sean just harrumphed and took another bite of croissant.

"So, you'll need us to come back and do all this again next weekend then?" I sought clarification from my friend.

"If you can, yes," Chaz replied. "If I can get ten syringes filled each weekend, that'll give me enough to work with through the following week. I'm keeping them fresh in an old fridge I've got up in the studio, and when I'm working I simply add a squirt into the oil paint and mix it in as I go."

"Well, Sean?" I asked my husband. "You don't mind coming back next weekend, do you?"

He sighed deeply, as though conceding defeat.

"I did promise," he said, and then his face creased into a grin. "And I guess yesterday was kinda fun - if I get to experience it again for the next few weekends then I suppose it won't be too much of an inconvenience!"

"Does this mean I have to wait even longer for my surprise then?" I asked him.

"Oh yeah, and what surprise would that be?" Chaz enquired.

"Sean told me last night that as a thank you to me for allowing all this, he has a surprise lined up for me," I replied. "He was going to give it to me last night, but damn him, he put me in the most difficult quandary. He made me choose between sex and giving me whatever this surprise is supposed to be."

"Yes, and if the sounds I heard coming from your room are anything to go by, I'll assume you ended up opting for the former!" Chaz sniggered.

"Yeah," I replied sheepishly, feeling myself blushing once again. "Anyway, he says I shall have to wait until we get home tonight before he'll let me know what it is."

"It's totally worth it, Jilly-bean," Sean assured me. "You can take my word for it! And no, I won't make you wait until Chaz has taken as much from me as she needs. I promised you I'd give it to you tonight, and I'm a man of my word."

As soon as breakfast was dealt with, Chaz and I once more escorted Sean up to the studio, where he was once again strapped to the chair, and once again we took it in turns to masturbate him. By the end of the day, he'd produced another seven syringes full of his semen, hitting the target that Chaz had set. Ten syringes now sat in her battered old fridge, each one containing a single ejaculation's worth of Sean's semen. By the end of the week Chaz will have got through the lot.

It wasn't until we'd finally finished, and after he'd taken a much deserved soak in Chaz's enormous whirlpool bath, that Sean finally put some clothes on. In a way I felt a little bit sad that I could no longer admire his nudity, and I pondered with the idea of insisting that he always be nude at home from then on. Of course, such a notion wasn't really viable or practical, especially if unexpected visitors were to turn up. But maybe on a limited basis, I thought to myself. One thing was for certain, I would definitely be encouraging him to spend more time undressed at home!

On the drive back to our home down on the south coast, I pestered Sean to finally let me know what this surprise of his was. As he drove us home he staunchly remained tight-lipped.

"You can have it when we get home and not before," he insisted.

To my surprise though, he was actually quite receptive of my idea that he be naked at home more often.

"Hey, if you enjoy seeing me naked that much, then it'll be my pleasure," he responded. "Of course, on the condition that you do the same for me sometimes."

"I'll think about it," I said. "That all depends on whether this surprise of yours is any good."

Well, all I can say is that it was.

"A promise is a promise," Sean said as soon as we closed the front door to our little Victorian semi.

He took an envelope from his coat pocket and handed it to me. He wasn't bluffing the night before, he'd had it on him the whole time we were at Chaz's place! If I'd had more self-control I could have had it the previous evening as he'd said. I opened the envelope and my eyes alighted on the familiar logo of the nation's most well known airline.

"Is this what I think it is?" I asked him in shock and disbelief.

"Well, you know how you've always told me you felt you'd missed out on backpacking around Asia like your friend from your old student digs, what was her name? Margot?"

"Monica," I corrected him.

"Well, I just got us two tickets to Bangkok and we're gonna do just that!" Sean gleefully explained. "You and I are going to spend four weeks travelling around Thailand, the Philippines and Indonesia, just like you've always wanted!"

"Oh, Sean, that's wonderful!" I exclaimed joyfully. "It must've cost a fortune!"

"Well, you made one of my dreams come true, even if it was a bit of an odd one, and in return I've made one of yours come true," Sean replied. "And to hell with how much it's costing - believe me, Jilly-bean, you're totally worth it!"

Well how else could I show him my love and gratitude? Mere moments later we were up in bed making wonderful and ecstatic love to each other.

* * * * * *

"Jilly-bean!" Chaz greeted me joyfully, a glass of champagne in her hand. "Thank you so much for coming!"

"We wouldn't miss this for the world, would we?" I replied.

"Definitely not," Sean added as he hugged and kissed her continental style.

On the wall of the Tillerson Gallery hung the painting that had started this whole escapade - 'Girl Meets Boy'. Beside it, concealed by a large purple velvet curtain, hung its new companion piece, 'Woman Meets Man'. Sean and I had seen for ourselves how the work had progressed during our visits to her studio to have Sean produce his unique ingredient to the painting's composition, but we had not seen the finished article. Like everyone else, we would have to wait until the imminent public unveiling.

"Ladies and gentleman," Dame Ellen Tillerson, the owner of the gallery and one of the leading lights of the British contemporary art scene, addressed the assembled throng of guests, which included art critics from all of the major publications, a smattering of trendy celebrities, socialites, fellow artists, and an ordinary married couple from a small seaside town on the south coast of England. "We are gathered here this evening to celebrate the career, so far, of one of the most celebrated artists of her generation.

"Her thought provoking work blends a variety of different mediums and examines the way we perceive gender and sexuality with an effortless eloquence and a light-hearted yet provocative manner. And this unique style has won her many accolades both here in the UK and abroad. Tonight, to open this new retrospective of her career, she will be unveiling a new work - a new interpretation of the work that first brought her into the limelight. A work that depicted the artist herself in a provocative, dare one say, pornographic pose that utilised the conventional techniques of oil on canvas with the very unconventional ingredient of her then partner's own semen.

"I refer of course, to the painting behind me now, 'Girl Meets Boy', the winner of the Palmer Prize for Contemporary Modern Painting For 1999. So, without further ado, I give you the incomparable Chaz Davies!"

A round of applause, along with one or two cheers, broke out as Chaz, dressed very elegantly in a royal blue evening dress, accessorised with a matching set of diamond earrings and necklace stepped up to the podium. It was as stark a contrast from the old and paint spattered t-shirt and jeans I'd last seen her in back at her studio as I could possibly imagine.

"Thank you, everyone, for coming this evening," Chaz began as she addressed the gallery. "It is an enormous honour for my work to be exhibited in this gallery that has seen the works of some of this nation's most celebrated artists, and to have my work be considered worthy of such an honour is truly humbling. I'd also like to thank a very kind and considerate friend who did an awful lot of coming himself, in order to make the artwork I am about to reveal possible."