An Aspiring Goddess's Photo Shoot Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ex_expat
ex_expat
12 Followers

"Did Shana suck you."

"No."

"Did you take her from the back? "

"No, I had the front. Pat was the one who did the anal part. "

"Did you kiss her?"

"Of course. You know very well, that this is one of my favorite activities."

"Like this," she asked, and proceeded to kiss me deeply.

"Did you touch Pat?"

"Yes, in order to make it a tight sandwich. Shana loved being squished in between us two. The more she enjoyed it, the more we pressed her. Boy, wasn't it fun, I reminisced." I knew fully well that Charlene can handle it.

"Did you touch him in any other way? Before I could even answer, she added more questions. "Did you kiss him? Did you anything else?"

"No, would not even think of it, honey."

She knew that women were my only attractions. A tight hug followed. I could feel both her breasts on my chest. I just stood there, enjoying their softness and warmth. Wanting more, I lowered my head and took a nipple in my mouth. She thrust her chest towards me, making it a mouthful. Instead of flicking the nipple around in my mouth, I was now sucking at a big portion of her breast. With one hand, I steadied the breast, and with the other, I held her close to me.

Now wanting to be left behind, she started playing with my nipples. The feeling was so intense, that I let go of her breasts. She pushed me down on the bed, sat on top of me, and bent over to resume her nipple sucking. But, sucking is only a prelude to rougher play. Soon she was biting me - gently at first, but at my prodding, harder and harder. As I enjoyed this, she got off me, and ran away. Obviously, she had something in her mind.

She returned with a few cubes of ice. She sucked one of my nipples hard. Then she put a cube of ice on the nipple, and let it melt. Trickles of cold water flowed down from the side. All this while she was on my second nipple. Before my first nipple froze, she removed the ice cube, put it on the second nipple and warmed the first one back up with her mouth.

This cycle continued for quite some time. I always had one hot nipple, and one cold one. One being tenderly treated, and one on the North Pole. She was busy constantly, warming each of my nipple, harassing it with her biting, and then putting it out. Her efficiency was remarkable. So was the tenderness with which she meted out her treatment to me. I was in absolute heaven all this time.

She noticed my erection growing harder and harder. As she moved from one nipple to another, she brushed against it. Seeing the frequency with which the brushing happened, I knew it wasn't accidental. Not being able to take it any more, I grabbed her in position, so that she was on top of me. I guided myself into her - with her co-operation, of course.

Not willing to be constrained by my holding, she continued her activities with my nipples, while being penetrated. It took quite some effort on my part to hold her still. That is the way she is. She could be constrained only after I pulled her mouth towards mine, and locked her there. Her bottom would not hold still. It kept pumping up and down, increasing the intensity in me, and in her. After a while, I couldn't restrain myself, and explosively shot into her. She kept pumping. Fluids started slipping out of her. With a smirch smirch sound, more of my liquid, mixed with hers would fall on me. She stopped only when she had had her fill. Her constant activity prevented me from softening, helping her achieve her own climax.

She collapsed on top of me. But she did not stay there. Rolling the two of us, to put me on top, she pushed me off gently. The signal was clear - I have had it many times before. In effect, she is saying, "I want to be left alone, after my orgasm." Having seen this story many times, I knew exactly what to do - especially if I wanted to continue our morning activities.

I sat down at the computer, poking around the open literotica page. My erection did not get a chance to subside completely. It wasn't long before I felt her hand on my shoulder.

"Oh, you are ready again." She said. "I was going to ask you if you wanted to get some breakfast."

"Yes, I do, but not the kind you had in mind." I said with a smile.

"And, what makes you think so?" She answered. And, with that, she sat in my lap, my penis sticking out between her two legs, like a superovergrown clitoris.

"Let me maturate myself," she said. And, promptly started moving her finger on the tip of my penis. She too had the same idea. I have noticed this many times before. When we are one like this, we can actually read each other's thoughts. As the erection got harder, she changed her mind. She got up, and sat back down, with me fully inside her.

"Do you have any more stories on literotica?" She asked.

"Yes, I do, a few more. But I am not sure I want you to read them now."

"Why not?"

"Obvious, isn't it. If I can get a night and a morning like this for every story, why would I let you read them all at the same time."

"Very smart!" she said.

"You do realize that I know your pen-name. And, I know how and where to find your stories. I can read them any time. And the person who is within grabbing distance me when I read the story will be the lucky one." She added.

She proved yet another time, that there is no arguing with her in matters of sex.

While she won't do something with anyone else, the point was absolutely clear. I needed another strategy to dissuade her from reading the stories.

Strange irony. Here I am, sitting intimately with my loved one, and pondering how to divert her from her current path. That is my sex goddess alright. Never gives me a dull moment - in matters of sex, or otherwise.

Seeing my pause, while I pondered these questions, she realized my dilemma. "So, you are wondering, how to get more of this, while you are in the middle of the act." That too is my sex goddess. Her words of wisdom always suggest a way out of the situations she puts me in.

Yes, of course, let us enjoy the moment, I said to myself. With that, I lifted her and dropped her back on my fully-erect penis. She co-operated at first, and then actually took over the motion herself. I sat in the seat enjoying the feeling. Sure, as I had thought, in the excitement of building towards an orgasm, she had completely forgotten about literotica. The second time this morning, I came into her, and the second time, I heard the smirch smirch sound, as our combined juices wet my thighs. When she too was done, I picked her up, and deposited her in our bed.

I went to take a shower. It took quite some rubbing to clean myself up. As I was finishing the shower, she walked up and entered the shower. Smelling yet another opportunity, I walked in with her, to help her wash. More importantly, though, to be with her.

She resumed her quizzing.

"Did you take a shower with Shana like this."

"Don't remember." I said truthfully. It has been years.

"Caught you!" she said. "In matters of sex, 'don't remember,' usually means guilty."

"But, what is there to be guilty about? What is a shower compared to a whole night of uninhibited sex."

"About things you are not telling me. About things that you did not write in the story."

"Honest, I would have told you, if there was something else."

"How many years later would that be?"

Yes, she had a point. I told her about this incident so many years after it had actually occurred.

"Don't worry honey," she said. I won't stay behind Shana for too long. I was filled a little with excitement, and a little with apprehension. What upstaging was in store for Shana.

She wasn't upset that I hadn't told her for years. She was just plotting. That too is my goddess.

"And, you will be a part of it," she hastened to add.

An opportunity came soon enough. It was Charlene's birthday. My goddess deserved a party, and she got one - a large surprise party. There were twenty couples.

Everyone had to come in formal party outfits. The dresses that the ladies wore were beautiful - ranging from regal, to somewhat revealing.

Nina had prepared a large array of games - some of them quite naughty ones. Raul kept the party lubricated through an ample supply of his special daiquiris. In fact, unknown to us, at one point when we ran out of supplies, Raul had to make a run to the liquor store, to keep the party going.

As the party wound down, couples left the party one by one. At the end there were only Shana and Pat. They offered to help us clean up the mess that had been created. A full clean-up wasn't required, but neither Charlene nor I wanted to stay up by ourselves for a few more hours. Nor did we want to wake up to a messy house.

I thanked them for the offer, and suggested that we do only part of it this evening. We were going to clean up the rest of the house, and stack dishes up in the kitchen. Charlene and I would tackle the kitchen the next morning.

There was so much mess, that it took a good part of the hour - but at the end, the house looked as clean as it did before the party.

We all sat down to relax for a bit, before they too took off. Since it had got very late, I suggested that they just spend the night over at our place, rather than have to drive back. Pat quickly agreed. He looked at Shana. It did not take her time to convince her. This decision allowed her to relax more and even try some drinks. All evening long, she had abstained, as she was their designated driver.

The daiquiris that Raul had been making all evening were not quite over. There was still a full blender left. I asked everyone if they wanted more. Shana was the first one to say yes. I poured four glasses, and brought them over.

We reminisced about the party. What went well, and what we could have done better.

Shana commented how good the daiquiris were. I asked if she wanted more, and she said yes for the second time. Another round for everyone. And, the last remaining glass went to Shana.

We were all quite relaxed. Shana shook off her high-heels, and took her feet up on the sofa she was sitting on. Through the bottom of her short dress, I got a glimpse of her panties. I don't think she made any attempt to hide them. I have a feeling that she might actually have done it on purpose. No, she wouldn't - I said to myself. We just don't have that kind of relationship.

A sideways glance told me that even Charlene did not miss it. She had never been with a woman before, and that too was one of her fantasies. Would her plot come into effect today.

Charlene brought up the topic of that night. The night that Shana found herself sandwiched between Pat and me. Charlene had missed it, and was determined to do better.

"Have you guys read the story that he wrote about an evening he had with the two of you?" I could see them squirm in their seats. I knew that at this moment they were wishing they had not stayed back to help us clean.

Charlene detected the discomfort too. "It was absolutely wonderful. His narration is so good, I was transported to your house that evening. And, you know what - the story has had more than 20,000 hits on the website. I just wish I was there too." The Goddess's calm manner relaxed everyone.

"Is it OK if we talk about it?" She asked.

The three of us have always had it in our mind, but none of us had even mentioned it to the others.

Pat asked me. "Why did you not tell us that you are telling the whole world about it?"

"First, names have been changed to protect the innocent. Second, it is merely a description of what happened. I am sure your memory of that day is as clear as mine. You don't need a story."

Shana added. "It is unfair. You have been reliving that evening over and over again. While, the rest of us have been trying to keep it in the back of our minds. I too would like to relive that experience."

"You will?" Charlene replied.

"Sure. What is the URL?" Shana asked.

"Why not talk about it, rather than just read something passive." Charlene said.

She looked at Shana, "How was it for you, Shana?"

Shana flushed red, and looked at Pat. She then turned around and looked at me.

"Yes, Shana, Charlene is right. I have always assumed that you two liked it, but I want to hear it from you. My thoughts, of course, are captured in the story - that you can always read later."

Shana mentioned how she was hesitant to bare herself to someone new, but once she got into it, she really really enjoyed it. Not only that, she added, this has spiced up her sex life a lot more. I introduced them to new pleasures, which they indulge in occasionally. But, more important than that, it has removed many inhibitions she had - now she fantasizes freely about many more things. And, this includes many things she can't even talk to us about, in spite of the fact that we had had sex. It set my mind on a spin.

Charlene asked her, if she had fantasized being with a woman. Shana said - "that I always had, but now, after being with two men at the same time, I do a lot more."

Charlene asked if she had done anything to realize those fantasies. "Not really, I just don't know with who."

I was enjoyed the reversed roles. Charlene was the adventurous kind. She was always the first to try out new things. Here she was, trying to gauge from Shana how far ahead Shana was. I could feel her competitive juices coming to the fore again. I knew that tonight she will do something even bolder.

"How about tonight?" Charlene said. Shana looked up at Charlene and stared for a minute. Then, without saying anything, she got up, walked to Charlene, and planted a kiss on her lips. This was bold, I said to myself. But then, we had all downed a lot of daiquiris, were reminiscing about our threesome, and had briefly talked about fantasies. Charlene got up, embraced Shana, and locked their lips together. Pat and I sat not knowing what to do. We did enjoy the show, however.

When they separated, I suggested that we all amble on to our bedroom.

The ladies said they would go up, get the guest bedroom ready, and call us.

Pat and I waited, and waited, and waited - but did not hear the ladies call for us. I sneaked up to the guest bedroom, and noticed that the ladies had slipped into Charlene's sexy lingerie, and were in a deep kiss. Shana had Charlene's slit-crotch panties, and peekaboo bra, with the nipples peeking out. Charlene had her totally transparent babydoll, with a tiny little panty barely hiding her crotch. I was so glad that Charlene and I had over the years accumulated a number of these pieces.

I walked over, and hugged them from behind. Pat did he same on the other side. This was a true dagwood size sandwich. In the melee, all four of us fell on the bed, rolling over each other.

But, it looked like the ladies were more interested in each other than us. Neither of them had been with a lady before, and they seemed to be hungry to explore each other. For the second time, this evening, Pat and I sat on side, watching, as the ladies devoured each other. The night was young. and I knew we would have our turn.

Charlene opened more of the slit from Shana's lingerie, exposing more of her breast. She then gently took it in her mouth, and started sucking it. Something I would love to do - and I am sure, I would, before the night is over. Not being satisfied with the amount she could get to, out of the sheer fabric, Charlene pulled back for a minute, reached over to Shana's back, and unhooked the top. The firm breasts still held it up. Charlene reached over, kissed Shana, gently took the top and tossed it aside - where it landed in Pat's lap.

Shana wasn't going to sit idle either. She took hold of Charlene breasts though the fabric of the babydoll. Not being satisfied, she too pushed Charlene away, reached underneath and grabbed the breasts directly. I could see the pleasure on both their faces, as the soft fingers touched the creamy breasts. A little fondling, and Shana too wanted them in her mouth. They just lay down, in a position I call eleven. Shana was on her back, with Charlene hovering over the top, and both their lips were on the others' breasts.

A few seconds of this, and Shana took Charlene's nipple and softly bit into it. Charlene reciprocated, and I could hear sequels of pleasure from both. Charlene has never let me bite her nipples, and here she was, thoroughly enjoying being bitten. It progressively got rougher from there.

Charlene's entire right breast was in Shana's mouth - at least as much as Shana's mouth could accommodate. Shana's hand grabbed Charlene left nipple and was pressing it. This pleasure too had been denied to me in the past. Charlene was doing the same. I am surprised that neither of them was choking. I guess they were grabbing gulps of air in between their sucking. With her other hand, Shana reached over, and pulled Charlene even tighter. I could see her nails caressing Charlene's back, They rolled over and now Shana was on top, with exactly the same scene. It was such a pleasure to see this relationship where both of them felt the same, and could exactly the same things to each other. If one of them enjoyed something that the other was doing, she too would be doing the same in an instant.

Pat and I looked at each other - silent observers, we just smiled and let the show continue. To step in now would not only stop the show, it would also affect the evening in ways neither of us wanted. It was hard to hold our excitement. I could feel that and see it in between Pat's legs, as by this time we had both relieved ourselves of our clothes.

They had rolled over on their sides. They both inched forward, and licking their stomachs, settled on the navel - the shallow hole there held their attentions for a while, but something bigger attracted them. The inching resumed, and they were at each other's pussy. Charlene faced my way, and I see Shana's beautiful rear responding to every lick, suck and bite from Charlene. I could also see Shana's lips and tongue working their way on Charlene's bottom. She too responded in the same way. They were both attempting to stretch the elastic on each other's panties, and tongue at the same time. Although content to observe, I reached over, and had the unique pleasure of de-pantying the two most beautiful women in the world in a second. Charlene, in the middle of her action actually managed to utter the words thank you.

Charlene's bush had grown a little more in the past few days, it was getting denser, but not enough to cover the pussy. In contrast, Shana's bush looked neat and clean. She had shaved off the sides, leaving narrow slit in the middle. It made her pussy lips seem even larger than they were at this time. I stood there, and admired the two pussies. Then I took both panties in my hand, ready to go back to my chair. Pat grabbed Charlene's panty from me, and we both enjoyed the whiffs of the two ladies from their panties.

At one time, I heard a huge cry of pleasure from Charlene, and noticed that Shana's teeth were around Charlene's clit. Charlene had never let me bite that part of her body - just the gentlest touch of my teeth there, and she would pull back. Here was a bite - soft one, but a bite nevertheless. And, Charlene was enjoying it. Lessons for me - if done well, she would enjoy it - quickly captured as a mental note.

Charlene was the first one to tense over and let out a gasp of air. I knew she had reached her climax. But she continued with Shana. Yet another mental note. With me, the moment she has her orgasm, she wants to lie down by herself. Yes, she will let me hold her, but will not participate in anything. Will not let me touch her special areas. Frankly, usually after a climax, I just let her be, and she lies down and revels in her climax.

Not today. She was busy with Shana. The goal seemed to be to give Shana the same pleasure that she had just received. It did not take long. From my ringside seat, I saw Shana's rear stiffening. With a muffled cry of "oh my god," Shana just fell over on her side. It seemed like she was upto Charlene's normal behavior - enjoying the orgasm she just had, in solitude. Mental solitude that is, with 3 other people in the room, there was no solitude, but that did not seem to matter to Shana.

ex_expat
ex_expat
12 Followers