An Aspiring Goddess's Photo Shoot Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ex_expat
ex_expat
12 Followers

Exhausted, they lay in bed. Pat and I looked at each other, not sure what to do, and when.

After what seemed like many minutes - when they were actually a few seconds, I noticed that Charlene's breathing had returned to normal. I went over to her, kissed her on the lips, and asked her gently if she was up for more. "Hell yes," she said. "This is just the appetizer." Normally, after an orgasm, while she does warm up again, it takes her a while to get there. I don't mind this gap at all, as it lets me admire my goddess, in her full glory, and in her serenity. Today, it took her much less time to be ready.

She grabbed me, as I fell on her, and rolled over to the space between her and Shana. She also beckoned to Pat, who walked over, and suffered the same fate. Neither or us resisted. In fact we positioned ourselves appropriately. Here we were, Shana, me, Charlene and Pat, all without any clothes. Shana lay there exhausted, and seemed content to continue enjoying the afterglow of her encounter with Charlene.

Charlene, on the other hand, was totally energized. This is characteristic of her. The only thing different I would have expected from her, was the time gap. As I broke my reverie, I noticed that Charlene had turned towards Pat, and was kissing him hungrily. Pat broke for a moment to suck at her pink nipples. Charlene pulled away, telling him that her breasts had enough for a day. This too was characteristic of Charlene - her breasts are great, but after some time, they become off limits. Not being satisfied, he turned around in a 69 position. She objected to that too, as both she and Shana had done enough of lips on pussy and clit too.

The signal was clear. Pat straightened himself, and plunged himself directly into her pussy. While he was in her, she reached over and pulled me closer. I knew what she was ready for - her long term fantasy; the only thing in sex she had lagged behind Shana in. I knew she would cooperate fully. I got out of bed, ran over to our nightstand, lubed myself with Eros Love Bodyglide - the lubricant that the lady at Magical Moments had given us. I also brought some along, to lube Charlene's rear. It took quite some maneuvering and assistance from Charlene to penetrate her anally. We have done it before, but the position did not make it easy. In fact, she had to have Pat pull out of her pussy, in order to accomplish this. When I was fully inside her, Pat came back in, and I could feel the pressure inside Charlene.

Charlene let out a huge sigh - she was right in the middle of what she had always dreamed about. Once doubly penetrated, at first, she just lay in the middle of the sandwich, just like Shana was, a few years ago. Not content with lying still, she kept moving around - giving both Pat and me, waves of pleasure. She would tighten herself, and then let go, she would lift herself a little from the bed, and then drop again. Each time, Pat and I moved inside her, she squealed with delight.

In spite of having two men inside her, it was clear that she was in the driver's seat. After a while, she just lay down to relax. I started my in and out motion from my side, and Pat started from his. We would both thrust at the same time, squeezing her little body between the two of us - her soft tits, her firm ass, and the rest of her. She kept bringing one hand over me, and pulling me in, to ensure that I did not slip out. She was the center, in this sandwich, and she intended to stay there as long as she could.

After a while she asked both Pat she asked me to slow down, and just lie there, so that she could continue savoring the feeling of two people adoring her body. Adoring is the right word. I would reach over, and circle her breasts with my fingers, while Pat gently licked the nipples and the dark area around them. With my hand over her tummy, I would pull her towards me, deepening my penetration. Pat would do the same, bringing the three of us closer. This went on until she burst into an orgasm, and lay limp.

Having had her orgasm, and being in the middle of her dream, Charlene was in no hurry to move on. Neither Pat nor I were either. Hearing a soft sound, I glanced back and noticed that Shana had recovered enough to get up from the bed, and was sitting in the ring side seat. Her bare bottom touched the same area that mine had, a few minutes ago. I hope some of my warmth and energy transferred to her.

I got back to what we were in the middle of. I told Charlene that her movements were bringing me to the edge. Charlene stopped. "No, I don't want you to come."

"Then you've got to stop bringing me to the edge."

"Agreed. Let us just lie down like this all night long."

I was not in a hurry either. The only person who was left out of the action was Shana. I motioned to her to join us. She gladly did. Lying down behind me, facing my back. Now, I too was a sandwich, in between Shana and Charlene. She reached over, and held Pat's hand. With gentle pull, that couple pressed us. I enjoyed the feeling of her breasts squishing against my back. At the same time, I enjoyed the feeling of Charlene's soft bottom pressing against my crotch.

On one side, I was lying still, because that is what Charlene wanted. On the other side, Shana was busy with me, gently nibbling and licking the back of my neck and the entire back. That period of rest seemed to have energized her, and as much as Charlene was in the mood to lie down and enjoy the position she was in. Shana was in the mood to reopen.

With Shana's constant prodding, I could not hold it any longer, and shot myself in Charlene's bottom. I still stayed there. Seeing what had happened, Charlene tightened her sphincter muscle. sucking me further in, and preventing me from slipping out. Another outcome was that with the constant pressure, I no longer went limp. In fact, my penis seemed to have changed its mind, getting back to an erect position.

Charlene was thrilled to see her efforts bear fruit. She kept the tight pressure up, preventing even the semen from escaping her rear. Shana was also thrilled, to get to play with me, while I was busy with Charlene. She continued her nibbling. She slid down, with her tongue touching me, as it went down to my rear crack - where my hips started. She stopped for a moment, and then resumed with the tongue in between the crack. She found my rear end, and lingered, while licking there. I put my hand over her head, and pulled her in, urging her to continue. Getting the message, she just stayed there. With her hands, however, she was busy with my penis, helping it in and out of Charlene.

Having come once, I was not in a hurry to come again. The thrusting along with Pat's erection inside her pussy had its effect on Charlene. Her gradual buildup continued, until with a big gasp, she exploded. The contractions felt really good to me. And, they felt good enough for Pat to release too. We all lay like that, relaxing and catching our collective breaths. Shana was the only one still busy.

We realized that Charlene was back in her mood of relaxing. The bed was too small for the four of us to be comfortable in. I winked to Pat. We both non-verbally agreed on the course forward. He carried Charlene over to our bed, while I lay there with Shana. She looked at me, and smiled broadly. I knew she liked it. Of course, little did she know what kind of a night was in store for her. And, there was no time nor need to worry about what Pat and Charlene would do. Before they could even leave the room, Shana's lips were already on mine, and my hands around her.

ex_expat
ex_expat
12 Followers