All Comments on 'An Ass to Die For'

by Cute Little Thing

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Enjoyed

Hi did enjoy the read but it was too short and the cat is wrong because this is not Transsexuals & Crossdressers at the moment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great start

Can't wait to see what sort of trouble his 'bubble butt' gets him into. Maybe a sexy garterbelt and hose to frame it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
loved it

I love stories like this. I wish I was feminine like your character.

,please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Wow

This is really really interesting! I love your character, and his ass, haha. Plz continue!

PattythebellePattythebellealmost 15 years ago
Great start to something good

Love it! Reminded me of days gone by. Please continue with this story line because I think it has a lot of potential.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
more?

just getting good......hopefully more to CUM

kr1st3ngkr1st3ngover 14 years ago
please sir, may I have some more?

I love all your stories-- mostly because they're quite a cut above the barely literate standard for this site, but also because your characters are interesting, and your stories are sooo sexy! Yes, please DO write more!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Nice

Very nice. Hope there will be more.

RobertRomanceRobertRomanceover 13 years ago
funny...

this describes me so well because i can relate to the girlish ass and thin legs i do enjoy the attention i get from other guys and i wish to see more of this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Love the story

Hello

I LOVED this story

I can't wait for the continuation!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
MOAR

pissed when no 2nd page. that ass needs fucking. MOAR!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More please

I wanna hear more please, this story got me so worked up I even started checking out my ass to see if I had "dat ass"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Sequal

Please add another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Please Finish This

I know it's been awhile, but for those of us used to bottoming for better built men, I hope you'll finish this. My wife was the first person to tell me how shapely my legs were. I thought she meant well-built, but in time she took pictures and convinced me how feminine they are. Over the years I've worn lingerie and panties, but it's really the legs more than the rest of my body, so I've settled on pantyhose and stockings and wear them under my clothes when I go out and around the house when we're lounging. She uses a strap on occasionally and because I attract stares at beaches I've been hit on by men who like effeminate men. Only been fucked twice, by older manly white guys and really liked it. Hope you'll finish An Ass to Die For!

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2over 9 years ago
This Can't BE THE END!

You have created so much potential for these characters. There is still a lot of life left with this theme. I'd gladly finish it, as so many of your readers already have in our little brains, but your imagination (or in reality) I know you will do a far superior job of leading the readers into yet another world of pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great start

this was a great start but it leaves you wanting so much more. When are we going to get chapter 2?

bhaithomas45bhaithomas45over 9 years ago
Let down.

You should always leave your readers wanting more, but to leave on that note? This story had great potential.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Even though this was to be Ch. 1 of a Series, the story can be read on its own. In me t invoked some fond memories, which i will share with everybody

I would LIVE to fuck the bubble-butt guy. I want to kiss his thighs, his small dicky, his butt cheeks & the little rosebud that's tucked between the cheeks. I want to teach him how to French kiss, suck dick...

I was fortunate enough to lose my cherry with someone who knew what he was doing. It would be only fair for me to treat a young man the same way. It would be a hand-me-down gift of sorts.

I myself was a late bloomer. I was tall & skinny but my puberty came late. I was 18 when i started shaving my beard. There had been5 no facial hair to shave before. My legs got hairy even later. My thighs & calves got muscular & hairy after i was 19. In the gym class i was often told i had girly legs.

Gay & bi men were hitting on me from time to time between my 18th & 20th birsday. (As a matter of fact i was occasionally propositioned by men till i was 60!)

I strongly desired to be "like other guys". My mind was set to be solely heterosexual but i had a homosexual side & was fully aware of that. I kept noticing strongly-built guys. I did Judo. In the gym's locker room i made a "mental inventory" of guys with long &/or thick dicks & muscular butts & thighs.

When i was 19, me & a 29-year old guy from the Judo club became kind of buddies (he was giving me a ride home after traing, we borrowed Judo magazines from each other etc.) I knew he had a big dick, very strong muscles in general & menly, rugged, strong thighs and ass cheeks.

One time he gave me a ride home when my parents were out of town. i invited him in... He knew what to do. He asked me if i had a girlfriend. He also asked me if i knew how to French kiss... "It's important to be a good kisser. I can teach you..." I never said Yes but I never said No either. I was mesmerized, totally incapable to say No, i was blushing... I still remember how he proceeded to hug me. He gently pulled me toward him, placed my head against his chest, petted me on my head the way one pets a child... He said, "do not be afraid, just relax & trust me..." He unzipped his fly & released his 3/4-erect cock. "You can touch it when you are ready... Have you ever touched another man's dick? It's fun." By that time his cock was hard, big, beautiful. The word Majestic came to mind and i put my hand on it. It felt like a piece of iron covered by human skin.

Conteary to many Literotica submissions my dick was NOT fully erect. My balls were pulled in toward the groin. My dick was half erect & kind-of partially inside the way it happens when you swim in cold water. Something in my ass was pulsating. My pulse was fast. He did not push his dick all the way in. He said that it was not necessary as nerve endings & prostate are not that deep. Needless to say I lost all 3 cherries in one day.

We behave "normally" in public places & in the Dojo (martial arts gym). In private i was his girlfriend (that's how i felt). I do not know weather it was love or just total infatuation but he meant a lot to me. 6 months later his company transfered him to another part of the country. I missed him for months... him, his live making skills & his XXL member.

I have been bi sexual ever since but predominantly hetero.

All in all, I have had only 6 homosexual relations so far. In 2 of them i bottomed & the other four i was the top.

I am married ("happuly" if you wish) & with women i function100% ("& then a bit" because i love women & pussy, plus i LOVE to CUDDLE & caress).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Please Finish This Story...

Please finish this story...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

This is needs a follow up!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
continue please

continue please need more :p

TranylvrTranylvrover 3 years ago
Omg more!

Please continue!

not1foryounot1foryou9 months ago

I hope there's a followup on this first chapter somewhere!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous