All Comments on 'An Auntie I'd Like To Fuck Ch. 03'

by fuzzyb2

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
To: "I couldnt much of last chapter"... nor compose a real sentence

Thank you so much for your well-founded advice. Since you were not satisfied (couldn't cum?) perhaps you could write some of your own so we can all see those qualities you so deserve in a story.

Makes me think you're your the exspurt... oh, and you needn't shout. We can 'hear' you without the ALL CAPS.

Next time, stop reading and find someone else to judge -- perhaps yourself.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
too much, too far, too bad

why wasn't it enough to have Paul and Suzanne connect?

Before they can even have a moment of private consummation another couple is added to the mix, one of whom is very domineering, controlling, and manipulative. There is no romantic moment of exploration and discovery. No tenderness. No blissful rapture at the end of all the tension and anticipation. Instead, one random woman from the dance floor celebrates turning 50 by directing them to a very mediocre coupling after which auntie tries out a passed out and unaware BBC to see if the forbidden reality lives up to the hype.

opportunity missed

moment gone

leading up to

"We never spoke again."

btw; if you are going to delete all but one comment, why leave one that references others that have been removed?

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
Yummy...

Such a yummy story, sad it had to end... Thank you!

amoroneamoroneover 7 years ago
So erotic

A wonderful literary interlude., very well written, imaginative, hot and stimulating.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
dumped story

at eva 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Enjoyed, thank you.

Great story. Don’t know what’s wrong with some of the other posters, racism or religious morality overdose, who cares? Just a very horny, nicely written story. Thank you. 😉

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfuzzyb2@fuzzyb2
I find it thrilling to build these stories and invent viable relationships from which others can draw pleasure. Please comment or email me ideas and feedback. It's all welcome.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES