An Auntie I'd Like To Fuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fuzzyb2
fuzzyb2
509 Followers

I hesitated, "okay, I guess."

"Don't worry. I will be sharing pussy juice with you later, hon."

My heart stopped for a moment. This was only a preview. This really was going to be a great road trip. Better than I have ever fantasized, let alone hoped for.

Suzanne's handjob, and especially her blowjob, were easily the best I had ever experienced. Sure, I'd had a quickie jackoff outside the high school dance, but that was rushed and very amateur. And I had jerked off myself more times than I could count. As for blowjobs, it was only my second one. The first had come in an alley when I had accidentally picked up a pro and decided to kick in the $30 for her to blow me. It was even less satisfying than the high school handjob.

Back to the moment.

As I leaned back, exhausted by the experience with Suzanne, I watched her get herself together. She wiped her hands off on her tummy, still covered with moisturizing cream and a bit of my ejaculate. She worked it up towards her chest, using both hands now.

I had not yet pulled up my shorts or tucked in my cock, and there it was, rising majestically one more time. Suzanne really did know how to be attractive and erotic.

"Put that one away now, Paul," she suggested. "There will be time later for it to go back to work."

"What? Really?" I had been certain that this would be one-time, even if she'd suggested differently, I was naive enough to doubt it. Fool.

"Let's get moving. I really want to get checked in and find a place for dinner," Suzanne explained.

Ever the adult, she did seem to understand our needs and how to go about things.

I ignored all that... "Thank you, auntie," I told her.

"Uh-huh," was all I got back. Confusing? You bet!

To be continued...

fuzzyb2
fuzzyb2
509 Followers
12