All Comments on 'An Average Guy Ch. 04'

by terrunt

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I was really hoping....

I was really hoping this was going to be the start of brother and sister making amends and was disappointed that the romance seems to have disappeared.

I really enjoy your writing and I hope the next chapter isn't about total revenge and who can sleep with who, I'd love to see things work out for Alice and Mike, after all I am a total sucker for the happy ever after :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Keep Moving On!

I hope he forgives sister but moves on to Bec. I get sick of stories where the guy gets treated like crap but by the end everyone is happy that he takes the girl back because they "love" each other so much.

What his family did to him is not a small deal!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
why did you bother

after the way you fucked it up in chapter two and three why did you bother to post this? would have been better if you had just deleted everything and gone away.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
To be honest

I think it would have been better if he died and became a ghost and came back

Not joking :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
kill the bitch

Just kill the sister, have mike get the baby and hook him up with bec!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hey thanks man now you considered your duties of becoming a really good writer.

Thanks man I am the one anonymous that suggested you to post the next chapter. This is one of the necessory duty of a writer to keep your giving your updates. This chapter is one of the best chapter in your submissions. This shows that after a long gap you post such good chapter hatsoff. This serie's plot is really good and content is best. I am hoping that you will end this series without a gap. Hope to see your submissions coming. Please dont take too much time and end this series. I am one of the admirers who is waiting impatiently for the end of this series.

Thanks man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Go for it!

You're on a good track here with Mike and Bec -- his sister has moved on, and so has he. Now that he appears to be hooking with Bec, let's have more of a physical description for their sex. How about some good coating of chest hair for Mike -- it would make him sooooo sexy in appearance!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I am torn

I think he should call her out in front of everybody and fight for his daughter. I think he should force her to come clean and make his family see what they have done and then I think he should turn his back on them. Tell his sister of the letter left for him and how they left him for dead. Should they get back together? Only after he makes her work for it. She has done nothing but shit on him from day one everything is always his fault, something he has didn't wrong our didn't do. This story is very realistic in nature and that is awesome! The bitch needs a reality check and needs to grow the hell up.

redlion75redlion75almost 11 years ago

bust her out when they ask for objections. demand she admit who the father is and watch the nice guy walkout.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
hurry whats next?

I'm hooked great story I'm on edge of my seat

MolliculusMolliculusalmost 11 years ago
Really good but...

Forks? I grew up not too far from there and there's no way you could run a construction company that big there. It's in the middle of fucking nowhere!

kaidmankaidmanalmost 11 years ago
dynamite

I like this new addition I almost gave up hope of ever reading more chapters of this and it was a bit of a sore spot to see one story with no ending I am happy you are writing again I enjoyed your work I like where this is going but I would like to see him end up with the sister for the fact that they had a real spark I think she really loves him still and her inviting him to go to the wedding was her way of realizing she doesn't know what she wants but it feels that maybe the guy she is marrying is one of those ultra conservative types who will leave her once he finds out she has a baby with her brother I do want him to at least reveal who he is to his child and maybe even try to get her back and for him to get closure with the man who beat him almost to death and left him to die

panjetarkan1panjetarkan1over 10 years ago
Plot Twist?

I can see the obvious path that the author is leading us down, but with that last sentence, I am beginning to wonder if the brother might be WAY behind the power curve in the scheming department...

I am really looking forward to the next chapter - hope it is here soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

so i guess theres not gonna be a part 5, huge disappointment

reaper1984reaper1984about 10 years ago
Please show us whats gonna happen

hi i have been reading average guy few times now. Again and again. please can you tell me when will be the part five so I can hope to see it .It is killing me being unable to read the 5th part . this is an awesome story and one i never get tired of reading again and again. hopefully waiting for the 5th part. Again this an awesome story.Can't wait for next episode.. don't keep us waiting too long man.Humbly beg of you as an awesome writer.

tequilotequiloover 9 years ago
This story should have eneded with ch1

It all went downhill from there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Any updates? I wanna see a happy ending. Dad should get his, m deserves some too for lying and keeping secrets.

stillavirgin69stillavirgin69over 9 years ago

Please continue. One of my favorite stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
PLEASE!

You can't leave us hanging here in limbo! This is the first time I've ever jerked a writer's chain about finishing, but I'm dying to know what Mike has in mind for the wedding. (You've dropped a couple of comments about a wedding surprise.) I can think of several possible endings, but I wanna read yours!

ramonbrookramonbrookabout 9 years ago
Ok .... You must have read my comment from last chapter

Because I like the way this is heading! But I made my comment today and you wrote it on 7/31/13!

On to chapter 5!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous