All Comments on 'An Avid Viewer'

by CafeExtreme

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Personally

I'd have a talk with my attorney anyway, cause when it comes to your wife you don't have a clue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This is one of those 'TALKS' that should

Have happened a long time ago. Like whne they first met. And yes lawyer would come in handy at this stage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
once a slut always a slut

i can't believe that she went from a gangbang princess and young little fuck toy to demure and faithfull wife. I'd be talking to my attorney before I discussed anything with my wife. better to get all your ducks in a row before giving her the heads up. it'll be easier to collect any evidence (if any LOL) before she knows you may be looking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WELL

Talk about a whore--talk to a lawyer--are you sure you don`t have aids

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Crap!!

This was bad!!

raiinn57raiinn57over 13 years ago
Love this one !!

Like all your stories..but especially this one

YIM rain1957

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
This is a great start, but can go bad or end up being very good.

OK, I talk with a lot of guys who read stories in this section and unlike a vocal minority, we do like stories of wives having sex with other guys.

I read this story a while back and expected that there would be more so I didn't comment. But it has been a while now so I figured I would add input.

I told my friends about this and we agreed it would be great if the husband realized he was getting turned on by this. Basically he keeps watching the videos and the more he watches, the more he likes it. It's easy for him to do so because he realizes it was before they were married. So it doesn't cause him to get overly jealous and he just starts to enjoy watching his wife enjoy the sex.

Of course he does have some questions in his mind. #1, is his wife being faithful? So he starts monitoring her. Long story short he finds that she is and has been faithful. So next he decides to test her. He hires a guy who is a male escort. He explains that he wants him to gently hit on her while she is out with her friends for a lady's night out. She does talk with the guy at the club and even dances a few dances but always makes it clear that she is happily married. In the end she makes it clear to the guy that she enjoyed the dances and talking to him but she is not even remotely interested in cheating on her husband. She makes it clear that if she wasn't so in love with her husband, or if she were single, it would be a different story, but she isn't going to be unfaithful to her husband.

The guy reports back to the husband and gives him the audio tape. He tells the husband that he is a very lucky man, that his wife is smoking hot and truth be told, he wishes she hadn't been a faithful wife. Hubby thanks him and pays him.

So some time goes by, the hubby is still watching the videos, but now he is wondering what it would have been like if his wife had had sex with the escort.

Eventually he decides he wants to see that. So he calls up the escort and the guys says he's game. He tells him this is going to take a lot for time so he can't pay him for his time. Escort says no problem because his wife is smokin hot and he is very turned at the thought of seducing her. Escort is very well hung and hubby already knows this does to the sales pitch the first time.

So he sets a plan in motion. He talks the wife into watching a couple of porns. She acts disinterested but hubby notices she is getting quite turned on. It must be bringing back memories. Hubby then mentions that the girl is really enjoying how big that guy is. Wife agrees. Hubby ends up telling the wife that she should find a guy who is very well hung so she can find out how good it is. Of course he knows she is well aware of how good it feels, but she doesn't know he knows. She acts shocked and then says that he wouldn't be able to handle her having sex with another guy, and besides, she's not a cheater.

Hubby explains that it isn't cheating if he gives her permission. She is shocked again and says yeah but you wouldn't handle it well if I had sex with a very well hung guy. He says he wouldn't have a problem with it if she kept it at just sex and no love. She has the usual questions why...is he looking for an excuse to cheat? Does he still love her? etc...

He assures her that he just likes the idea of her having a little fun with a really big cock to see what it feels like. He just wants her to tell him about it. She says it's nice to know she can if she wants to but she doesn't want to. He says OK, but if you want to and get the opportunity, you have my permission to have fun.

Fast forward to another lady's night out. Hubby has tipped off the escort who shows up and flirts with the wife. She still turns him down. This repeats itself over the next several months with dozens of nights at the club. the wife has started going to more of the lady's nights out. It's basically an every weekend thing with several girlfriends and each woman attends when they can. The star wife is now the wife who attends the most nights out.

None of them really think much of the escort as he is just one more guy who pays a lot of attention to the milfs. Each of them has a guy or 3 who has singled them out for attention but the milfs only milk them for drinks and attention.

Eventually, the wife admits to her husband that she has a new admirer. She wants to gauge his reaction though she still does not plan to do anything.

Unknown to her, the husband knows and has been watching the interaction by wearing a cowboy hat and jacket that his wife doesn't recognize and he sits in a dark corner of the club and watches.

Hubby knows that he must be careful about how he responds and has put a lot of thought into it as he has been expecting her to eventually say something.

He smiles at her and acting like they are both co-conspirators he tells her to tell him everything. he makes sure he sounds very enthusiastic, which he is. So in a shy manner, his wife explains that this guy seems to have a crush on her, buys her drinks, and always wants to dance with her and has been doing this for a while.

Long story short, hubby tells her to have fun and that he can't blame the guy for being attracted to her. What guy wouldn't be he tells her.

So the nights out continue and eventually the wife lets the guy drive her home instead of her friend. Of course the guy takes advantage and kisses her. Just a couple of kisses then she insists on going home. This goes on for awhile and eventually, she asks her husband how he would feel if this other guy kissed her. He has been kissing her for several weeks now and the wife wants to tell hubby but she is nervous about how he will react. No matter how much the hubby assures her, she is always afraid that the next step up will be the step that makes hubby snap and change his mind.

So she hasn't told hubby. Always means to but chickens out. SO now she figures it is safe to ask a what if question to gauge reaction. Hubby tells her that he is fine with that and that she should have fun if she wants to.

So it continues for more weeks. Hubby of course knows because he is watching. So it continues, and of course, eventually leads to things like the guy feeling her breasts, squeezing her ass, etc...

She now tells hubby after each night out that they have made out, but doesn't say anything about the petting. But eventually the hubby asks her if the guy felt her breast, or anything else and she finally admits that he does feel her breast. Hubby tells her she should let him suck on them.

This keeps progressing and eventually she does let the guy do this. And she gets so worked up she doesn't have the willpower to stop him from putting his fingers in her. Again she is afraid this will be too much for the hubby, so she doesn't say anything. This continues for a few weeks. Hubby is encouraging her to let him go down on her, etc...

Then he tells her that he has to go out of town the next weekend for business. Actually it is just to see if the wife will take it to the next level.

Long story short, she does, only intending to follow through on the hubby's permission to have the guy go down on her. Hubby and the escort agree this will be the perfect opportunity for him to fuck her. So she takes the guy home thinking hubby won't be there. Hubby is and watches the guy go down on his wife doing an outstanding job of eating her out. She of course is so out of it as she recovers, she doesn't realize that the guy has removed his pants and is now lining his huge cock up for entry. She realizes just as it starts to enter her.

It feels so good she can just squeal and groan and wrap her arms and legs around the guy. The guy is a pro and has pro equipment so the hubby is very turned on by the intensity his wife displays. It is clear that she is getting the screwing of a lifetime and thoroughly enjoying it.

On que, right after the two finish, the hubby makes his appearance. Wife is shocked, and hubby explains that the meeting was canceled so he drove back and was delighted to see her enjoying herself. he tells them that if they are up for more, he would love to watch. He gets to watch them 2 more times that night and two more times the next morning.

This becomes a regular routine and both hubby and wife enjoy it immensely. Of course for a reader to enjoy this, they have to understand the appeal of watching your wife enjoy immense sexual pleasure that only a very large cock can provide. Most only understand sex from a selfish point of view. To them there is something wrong if they aren't the one experiencing physical pleasure. To them, sex is a selfish thing. A wife is a possession, not a person you care more for than your self. So I don't expect them to understand. But there are a lot who do. A story like this is for them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Anon-this is a great start

Why comment. You should be writing your own stories. Got a page started already. lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous