All Comments on 'An Awakening'

by TonyDowse

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Rushed for time?

I liked your story it had some interesting parts but unlike your character I felt as if your were rushing to a very quick end. The sense of a long wait between orgasms for the women was just not there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Started slow and finished fast!

What an amazingly sexy story! Dreamily slow and somewhat unfocused, it builds in intensity and power, with interest and excitement to a final overwhelming WOW! Very imaginative and well-written in the detail and emotion. Great stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Sensual in the extreme

As we have come to expect from this author, a sensuous and deeply exciting story.Good to have you back Tony!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Lush and sensual

Your consummate use of language effectively captures the sensuality of the woman as she is drawn toward each orgasm through her experience with the lingam and the mysterious man. For a male writer, you do well to gain such an insight into the mind of a female so absorbed in her sexual self. The setting is lush and the experience real in a symbolic, perfumed environment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Compelling

This is a compelling and well-written story. The language is well chosen to create a fantasy that is so redolent of India that I was amazed. Such erotic images are very much enjoyed!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Sensuously compelling

I never wanted it to end. As sensuous and addictive as anything I have ever read on this site. Wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
So Sensual

This story is so full of the senses: sights, sounds, smells, and touch that it felt as if I had been transported to my own village in India when I read it. I am guessing that you have stayed in such a village, and recreated it here. Even the sensuality of the sex scenes was reflective of the Indian way. It is not often that we can experience art reflecting life with such authenticity and immediate reality. It was a great story, which I was able to enjoy with real pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
What a luscious read!

I would be ungrateful if I didn't write something gracious to thank you for such a fine story. It is a charming and luscious piece, fascinatingly erotic, and incredibly arousing.

You really know how to get a girl going!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous