All Comments on 'An Awakening Desire Ch. 06'

by dkmywife

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

umm did his tongue go down in size? I couldn't help picturing him with a tongue sticking out like a dog lol. This is taking some freaky turns. Is Rich just going to be a living sex doll for them from now on? He's not done anything or really met anyone, not even some of the people fucking him. I'm glad Stephen and Josh have admitted to caring about him, but is he more to them than he was before? Is he truly a part of an equal relationship between the three of them? Doesn't seem possible with their history. I hope this doesn't turn into him deciding to have a gender reassignment. That would probaby be more of a fantasy/sci fi story. will check in to see where it goes after following this far I guess. Hope it doesn't get too crazy.

dkmywifedkmywifeover 8 years agoAuthor
reply to Anonymous

what you must first understand...this is fiction...it is what I write as I feel it. So for argument sake...yes his tongue does revert to normal size...after he is done. It is a DNA modification that he has been allowed by the 'aliens' as a temporary 'toy'.

If you paid attention to the story you would have read that the gender reassignment chamber is only good for a 48 hour period...and if you don't visit the chamber the reversion back to normal...is painful. I have take a few liberties as this is fiction...the operative word here being fiction...and fiction is limited only by ones imagination...not the reality of physiology...alien or otherwise.

blondeallover_00blondeallover_00over 8 years ago
Nothing predictable in this series

Keep your imagination in top form to write more larger-than-life fiction. No matter how hotly descriptive your accounts of amazing sexual rendezvous, the action is never redundant. Kudos!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous