An Awakening Desire Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God...yes Joshua...yes...Fuck me...please...cum inside me...Please...I need to feel you explode inside me"!! I cried. And that is what he did...his cock swelled like I had never felt before as he slammed his pelvis against me...driving his cock so deep I swore it would come out my mouth...and he emptied his cum into me. Hot jets of semen blasted forth...and being hyper sensitive to our connection I could feel his cum not only as a hot sensation but as a silky smooth hot ejaculation erupting from end of his cock...only it was more than that even...no words could describe what I felt as he came...then without warning my own orgasm...which had not begun to present until he came, erupted as my body convulsed and shook in spasm after spasm as...Joshua's second orgasm erupted...as we both fell to the grass covered ground wreathing in ecstatic bliss. We remained in the clearing for another hour getting reacquainted.

It was while we were getting reacquainted that I became aware of both Josh and Stephens desire to spank me. That had not been a common theme in our previous life together...but something had sparked that desire in the both of them. Not in a brutal or vicious sense but in a playful erotic sense. I can't say that I really minded. This presented itself as Josh pulled me over his lap after Stephen sat next to him. Where my head came was perfectly in line with Stephens cock...which I naturally began to suck. As I got into my rhythm Joshua slapped my ass, not hard...but enough to sting...which I decided I liked...and moaned my approval over Stephens cock...who in turn moaned his approval. "Joshua...darling...he likes being spanked...keep going." However, minutes later...the meadow exploded with a visit of 50 students who were taking a break from their lessons. Though we could have remained silent and kept up our 'play time' none of us was in the mood to keep our passions to ourselves...so we decided to retire to my chamber.

Both Stephen and Josh practically dragged me along behind them as they each ran headlong to my room. Once there the door was closed, locked and I was stripped naked. Only instead of being put on the bed...I was strapped into the device I first noticed the first day there. The Circular seat where a person would be strapped into the center with leather straps.

My knees were up around my chest and my hands were out and away from me in a 'Y' configuration. It was then I noticed Josh moving his head strangely, as if something was growing inside his mouth. Then he stuck out his tongue and I was amazed to find it was easily six to eight inches long. The look in his eyes told me what he intended to do with it...and I moaned "Oh...Joshua...please...yes...please..." and he smiled and moved into position. I was then tipped back so that my ass was at the level of his tongue where he flicked my hole...once, twice...three times...then circled it for a bit before plunging the entire length into my waiting, sensitive hole. "Oh My God!!" I bellowed as I felt every last inch of his beautiful tongue burrow into me. I was lost in ecstasy as he wriggled and squirmed his tongue into me. As mentioned earlier the connection between Calista and I had left my ass extra sensitive so that I was able to feel the silky smooth tongue against the inner wall of my ass...all the way to the tip of his beautiful tongue...which I swore would have come out of my own mouth based on the level of bliss I was feeling.

It was clear that Josh had taken a liking to such things...because he tongue fucked me for what seemed like an eternity. I remember feeling his tongue slide in...out...squirm inside...back out...push back in...and so on. He seemed perfectly willing to keep his tongue buried in me and I was perfectly willing to let him. After a while I leaned my head back and looked at Stephen who was enthralled by the spectacle he was seeing. I invited him to fuck my mouth which he did without hesitation. However, it did not take him long to cum as he was so aroused by what he was watching and shot his cum down my throat only a few minutes into my sucking his cock.

When Josh had his fill of tonging me...and needed to cum...he pulled out...tilted me up so that my ass as at his cock...and buried his cock into me. The device was such that he didn't have to move but rock me back and forth...so that he was stationary and I was moving...I liked it...so did he as he fucked my ass hard and fast...from the moment his pelvis met my ass cheeks but where he had taken a long time...with his tongue his arousal brought his orgasm to a head that much faster and soon was emptying his cum into my waiting hole...again as I came and once again blacked out waking hours later with both Stephen and Josh in bed next to me.

To be continued...

12