An Early Return

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Who was he to argue? He stood beside her and she almost swallowed his cock whole. Taking more of it in her mouth than she ever had. She sucked it hard like a vacuum. She fondled his balls. He reached and played with the cock inside her.

Fucking her again as she sucked him so good. She even lowered down and took one of his balls into her mouth. Sucking on it before spitting it out and treating the other testicle to the same pleasure.

He pushed the BIG blue cock back in to it's full depth once more. Leaving the toy fully embedded in her. He grabbed a bottle of oil (not the hot stuff) from her nightstand and coated not one but two of his fingers.

Lubing her ass generously he pushed them both slowly into her backside. His other hand found her breasts and his fingers did their magic there. She was completely filled now.

Mouth, pussy, asshole and tits. No part of her sexual being was going without. She was getting the "TRUE ROYAL FUCKING" she needed and deserved.

She was cumming. CUMMING again as she sucked him off. She loved being filled. NEVER was she more full than now. As her body bucked in orgasmic bliss his cock exploded into her mouth. Stream after stream of pent up hot cum spurted into her mouth. More than she could hold or swallow. It trickled down her chin.

He pulled the toy and his fingers from inside her. Collapsing at her side. They held each other close and fell asleep in each others arms. Not a word was spoken. Not a drop of their love was removed. There was tomorrow for that. Tonight was a masterpiece and it needed to stay just that way.

The End

12