All Comments on 'An Earth Day Decision'

by petuchi10

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Are you serious?

Is this story supposed to be erotic? To who...morons?

kathy2b46kathy2b46about 14 years ago
different

i still liked could not be true but still good relationship with mom and son

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Eight inches is HUGE in a fiveeight tall guy

Pay attention to proportion!DonĀ“t believe in all that crap out there about ten inches!

littleblackdress50littleblackdress50about 14 years ago
Not bad

Good luck in the contest.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 14 years ago
A good first post

A son's fantasy for sure and a good Earth Day entry.

Good luck in the contest and hope to see more of your work, maybe another chapter of this mom and her son.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
forget about writing

earthday and all that bullshit and sex dont mix.....period....u should just stop writing erotica.....and save some space on the server for others....

tenbears43tenbears43about 14 years ago
Good story

I enjoyed the story very much. Looking forward to the rest of earth week. Keep on writng.

venus_canvenus_canabout 14 years ago
Ok but...

The story starts off very nicely, however it falters as you go along. I noticed a few logical and factual errors - perhaps having a second set of eyes would help.

motherfucker74motherfucker74about 14 years ago
This story had potential BUT

It needed SERIOUS editing. Types of words, sections just didn't make sense, etc. But it has potential. After you write another one, go over it better and seek out an editor for they are really easy to find on here.

floaturboatfloaturboatabout 14 years ago
Fun Story

Enjoyed it a lot. Thanks for your effort. Keep writing.

WilliamTellsOvertureWilliamTellsOvertureover 13 years ago
Despite some of the negative criticism, this story caught the attention of at least ten previous people.

Most of the commentary isn't all rough though. And despite the fact that Earth Day is celebrated one day out of the whole calendar year, sex and lust are celebrated... well... 'Is there such a day as "Sex Day"?'; enough said about that. I read this story because it precedes your most recent submission and discovered I like it for a few reasons: 1] You need at lead-in somehow; Why not Earth Day. Very earthy because feet never left the ground... the only thing that flew was come and lusty emotions soared. 2] Slow paced, not rushed and gave me the feeling that you might write more to this story at a later time. 3] I thought the masturbation scenes were realistically erotic and sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
a really good story of hot motherfucking!

Max is a good boy, a good and hard boy! And what he's hard for is his own mother's mommy-hole, that wonderful hole between his mother's legs that he came into the world from. He puts the moves on mom, she resists at first, but down deep mom's as excited by her boy's stiff 8-incher as he is by his mother's cunt. Max slides his fat prick up his mommy's sweet coochie, pounds away as mom cums like crazy, and her boy finally unloads his hot young balls up where his big doses of creamy sperm belong. A truly heartwarming story of a hot incestuous fuck.

tjreadertjreaderover 1 year ago

I realize this is an OLD story, but on the off chance that the author will still read this, here it goes:

Pretty good story. Pretty bad grammar. Mainly, remember that every time someone speaks, you need to start a new paragraph. Also try to avoid dense blocks of text. That makes reading much more enjoyable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous