An Easter Family Reunion Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, um...," Ashley's face was turning red but I figured it was all for show. This was exactly the kind of attention that she thrived on. "I was eighteen and dating Chad..., the football quarterback, remember him?" She looked around the circle at us all, making sure she had our full attention. "Anyway, I was ready to give it up to him..., had this whole romantic night planned out..., but when I went for the move, he suddenly wigged out and got all nervous and stuff..., so I dumped him instead." She shrugged like it was no real thing which, for her, really wasn't. She always did have a line of guys waiting to be with her.

"So anyway, I get home and up to my room and I'm...," she paused, a real embarrassed smile actually breaking onto her lips. "...horny as hell..., so I decide to strip and just take care of things myself."

Brianna next to me gasped, her eyes shooting wide. "Oh my God! You actually do that?"

Ashley looked back at her like she was an alien or something. "Well duh..., and don't pretend you don't little miss goody two-shoes." Brianna's face turned horrified as she shook her head 'no'. "So anyway, here I am naked in my room and I see my neighbor spying on me from the window; his right hand going up and down like so." She moved her hand like she was a guy jerking off; a movement I knew all too well as the symbol of my entire sex life.

"At first I'm horrified... but then I decide what the hell and instead of closing the drapes on him, I open them wider, turning around a few times in front of the window so he can check me out all over; even bouncing up and down a few times for his enjoyment. His hand starts pumping even harder and then I look him straight in the eye and start licking my finger all seductive like...,"

"You're a little slut!" Kayla gently punched her in the arm with a laugh that we all followed suit.

"Well, yeah..., but I was horny as hell..., and he was cute. Anyway, I motion him to come over with my finger and within a few minutes, there's this ladder being placed right against my window. I honestly didn't think he would do it but there he was; standing in my room in his underwear and me completely naked." She put her hands up in front of her, the room following her every move.

"I pulled down his underwear and kneeled right before him, starting to suck him off. Mind you, I still hadn't actually said a word to him by this point." She started to giggle as she mimicked the action with her hands and mouth. "He was good size too. That was all I planned at the moment but suddenly he had deeper intentions with me, picking me up off his hard wet stick and setting me down on my own bed, his face sliding down my body between my legs. I was just about to say something, to protest him to stop when all the sudden his tongue hit my... horny button and I couldn't move. It just felt too good...," she leaned back, making a face of absolute heaven like she must have done that night.

"I actually started pushing back against him, making his tongue dig deeper inside, nearing so close to the edge that my legs were trembling already..., but then he stopped suddenly...," she hung on the last word as if to give it more power. "He stood up over me, my legs spread wide before his eyes and before I knew it, he plunged right into me all the way to the hilt, breaking my virginity in one quick swoop. I didn't even feel the pain because the moment he took me and I felt filled by his guy..., I came with the hardest orgasm I had ever known in my life..., or at least, up to then."

"Oh Wow!" Gemma was now the wide-eyed one as she looked over at Ashley. "What happened next?"

Ashley giggled and shook her head. "Nope..., not going to tell you. The question was 'describe in detail the MOMENT I lost my virginity,' nothing more." With that, the whole group started laughing and giggling as she had held us all by a string, playing her game like the puppets we were.

"Alright Gerry," Tammy looked over at him, a bit flushed in the face. I didn't know about everyone else, but I was more than a little turned on listening to Ashley's story. "Spill the beans."

"It was rush at college; I guess I was about nineteen or so," Gerry spoke with certainty, everyone in the room knowing he had more experience since than the rest of us put together probably. "The fraternity I was rushing for had ganged up with a sorority across the way so all of us rushers were paired into groups. I was paired with this tiny little red-head; don't even recall her name now except that she was something else." He made the female figure in the air with his hands which, if it held a shred of truth to it, meant she was tiny but very well-endowed.

"Anyway, we're in this room with all the brothers and sisters all around and they forced us to strip and do it 'til we both orgasmed. At least they were thoughtful enough to give me a condom though." A few of the girls were nodding, bewildered.

"At least that...," Tammy giggled.

"So this redhead starts going to town on my rod," Gerry continues, "her ass waving back and forth, flashing all the brothers behind her who weren't hiding the fact they were thoroughly checking out the goods. Then she slaps the condom on me and lies on her back, holding her legs apart with her hands and I dive right in. She wasn't a virgin to be sure and no one knew that night that I had lost my virginity in that one move."

Gerry lay back in his chair, his arms crossed like he was the big man on campus. "Wish I could remember her name though." We all laughed again knowing that Gerry probably didn't remember half of the girls' names he had ever laid with.

"Alright Chelsea, you're up...," Tammy looked at her and all of our eyes followed suit.

"Well..., I guess technically, I'm a virgin when it comes to guys." Chelsea shrugged. Gerry shot her a look of dismay. "Seriously? Never?" Tammy asked.

"I didn't say..., never. Just..., not with a guy." Nearly everyone in the room dropped their jaw to the floor. "I mean, it shouldn't be a surprise to you guys after all."

"Ewww," Gemma was squirming in her seat and cringing. Sabrina on the other hand was clapping.

"Awesome!"

"So tell us about her," Tammy blinked, looking at Chelsea in a whole new way.

"We had just come back from this rock concert..., totally smashed. I had just turned twenty-one so it was good," Chelsea started, many of the group nodding at the idea of being smashed and doing crazy things. "Well, we started playing this dare strip card game thing...," she motioned to our circle like it had been something similar. "...then it started going kind of weird as girls kissed girls and then another was dared to lick a nipple and a third had to finger her friend's slit. I was really excited about the thought but at the same time..., it was strange." She bobbed her head back and forth like she wasn't quite sure about it.

"Still, after a while the game just sort of fell on the wayside as the five of us girls slowly got into this ring sort of thing, each girl licking the next one's pussy in a big circle until we all orgasmed so many times that we fell asleep exhausted. I've just never went back to dating guys since then."

"Oh yeah!" Gerry was nodding his head in approval while Tim had a huge grin on his face. Marissa and Brianna were both equally horrified though Kayla squirmed in her seat like it was doing more to her than just making her uncomfortable.

"Wow!" exclaimed Ashley. Personally my own manhood was standing on end as I pictured the ring of pussy in my mind like the things I had seen on the internet so often.

"Okay...," Tammy took a big breath, visually discomforted at the moment. "Now for the dare..., Kayla, Gemma..., Ronnie," she looked at me when she said my name. "Since Gemma seemed so keen on kissing you though we all know she never has before..., I'm going to give her and Kayla that chance. Sixty seconds each girls." Again the whole group started erupting in laughter and giggles as Kayla stood up from her spot and tiptoed through the eggs and paint, pulling me up to my knees by my shirt. I was sure my erection could be seen by everyone through my blue jeans but honestly, I didn't care much at that precise moment.

"Come on, Ronnie. Let's give 'em a good show," she said so everyone could hear and her lips pressed against mine, leaning down as she cupped my face in her hands. I did the best that I could but being quite inexperienced, I had to let her lead which she did with grace. Her tongue slipped between my lips and into my mouth as she danced and played with me, her face slowly twisting back and forth. I would have never believed it possible to get even more turned on than I had been, but she was doing it to me without a doubt.

"Run your hands along her back Ronnie," Tim hollered, tapping me on the arm and though they laughed, I did just that, feeling Kayla's bare skin in my fingers where her blue crop top had left it exposed. She arched her back into me, feeling her small breasts poking like daggers into my chest as her kiss became all the more extravagant.

"Alright now..., leave some of him for me," Gemma pulled Kayla off of me when the time was up and then leaned into me herself, nearly toppling me over as she did. The whole group was hooting and hollering for us to give a good show but Gemma was less forceful than Kayla had been so I took the lead, imitating what Kayla had done to me with my tongue in Gemma's mouth. Her eyes flew open as I invaded her but she didn't stop me, instead playing with my tongue and hers.

She wore a blue tank top so my hands didn't feel skin on her back. Still, I caressed up her sides, inadvertently brushing both her breasts which were quite a bit larger than Kayla's though not like Ashley or Tammy's either. Again she didn't stop me, instead putting her arms around my neck and pushing her feminine protrusions against my chest and hands. "Time!" Tammy called out and Gemma slowly broke away from me.

"Wow Ronnie," Tim slapped my arm again with a grin. "Look who's been holding out on us." Brianna was looking at me too, or more precisely at my wet lips. She had a lustful look like she might have desired a turn as well; then again, it was probably just my imagination. She was, after all, a goody two-shoes.

Gemma was blushing as she sat back down and looked over at me. "I want to do that again!" Everyone burst out laughing and I cringed but couldn't hold back my own chuckle.

"I think he's a little worked up there, girls. Look at him," Marissa giggled pointing directly at the tent in my crotch. There was a round of 'Damn!' as they looked at me while I quickly sat back down, bringing my knees up to my chest to hide my little problem.

"My turn!" Chelsea rang out and quickly picked on Sabrina who was sitting next to her and chose 'dare' while wiggling her eyebrows at me, getting another round of laughter. She chose Marissa who went with the 'truth' and then Tim who also chose 'truth'. Tim looked like he was about to choose Brianna but went for Tammy instead who ended out the 'truth' takers. She chose Brianna for the dare who hid her face in her hands from embarrassment.

"You want another turn so bad..., there you go," Brianna told Gemma as she called on her for the last dare.

"Okay.., for the truth statement," Chelsea began looking at Marissa, Tim and Tammy, "describe your intimate parts in detail to the group." Once more we all began to laugh heartily; I was a bit more at ease now that I wasn't directly involved this round. Marissa and Tammy looked at Chelsea like she was the devil while Tim blushed through two shades of red.

"Um..., well..., uh...," Marissa began swallowing hard shifting herself around on her knees and pulling her dress down along her thighs even further. "I'm uh..., completely bare down there..., no hair at all," she cringed and I wasn't entirely sure she was going to go on "...and it uh..., the doors close tightly along most of it but there's like this little skin..., lip thing that sneaks through in the middle of the..., well it's like a letter 'U' I guess." She held up her fingers showing the general curved shape of her sex and with her other hand she put a single finger down the middle, the tip going just beyond the 'U'. "It's like a little tongue sticking out of the mouth down there."

"Whoa..., I want to see that!" Tim exclaimed applauding with the rest of us following along. Marissa smiled with a sarcastic smirk. "Mine's well...," his courage seemed to fade as he started his own description though. "He's a lot like me..., tall but not too tall and really muscular."

"What do you mean, muscular?" Ashley looked at him curiously. "I didn't think they had muscles down there."

"Well he's uh..., he's fat," Tim held up his large hands, not quite touching the tips of his fingers together. "Like that." Every girl who had experience with guys had her eyes wide open and jaws dropped. Brianna, Gemma and Chelsea showed off their ignorance of the fact by not following along. "Oh..., and he's bald like me too," Tim ran his fingers over his nearly nonexistent hair.

"All over man?" Gerry looked at him shocked. Tim nodded and smiled indicating to Tammy that it was her turn next. "Damn!"

"Talk about holding out," Tammy blushed at Tim before she started thinking of how to explain her own self. "Well..., mine's pretty basic really. No hair..., but I have lots of little red bumps from shaving too often. No tongues sticking out or anything, the lips just stay together. My little um...," she indicated Ashley with her hand, "my horny button as you put it..., it sticks out all the time and drives me crazy..., it's like I'm turned on ALL the time because of it."

"Oh my God! That would be awesome!" Ashley proclaimed biting her bottom lip. "So you're like 24 -- 7 horny?" Tammy shrugged and smiled quite embarrassingly.

"Yeah..., the rabbit's my best friend," she added though I was as lost as Brianna and Gemma were on that one. Did she really have sex with a rabbit? "It's a toy...," she explained to us, seeing the confusion, "ever since my ex left I had to do something so I got one." Watching Brianna's naïve face turn white in amazement was classic just in itself, not to mention the thoughts that were running through my own head.

"Alright, now for the dare," Chelsea took over the conversation, leaning forward to pick up a white hard-boiled egg from the bowl in front of her. "Since it IS Easter and we're all hiding eggs and stuff," she looked around at Sabrina, Gemma and Brianna with a look so mischievous that I couldn't possibly imagine what she was cooking up in her mind. "Your dare is to hide one of these eggs inside your panties and keep it pressed tight against your body for the rest of the game..., or at least another dare that changes it for you."

Brianna froze stiff and grew pale white. Gemma's jaw dropped to the floor as her eyes darted back and forth between Chelsea and the eggs while Sabrina just started laughing. "We..., we..., we don't have to..., you know..., show anything, right?" I recognized Brianna's stutter in a heartbeat, she always did when under fire from her nerves.

"Nope... just turn around and put it inside your panties, dear," Chelsea replied as if it were instructions for cooking scrambled eggs. Sabrina had already stood up and grabbed an egg, turning her back to us while she raised the front of her ankle-length black dress and situated the egg in place.

"Oh...," she looked quite surprised sitting back down. "That's cold." She bit her bottom lip like it was more than a little uncomfortable.

Gemma grabbed an egg next and turned around like her predecessor, unzipping her jeans. The tight fit of her clothes made it much more difficult for her to maneuver and she started swearing a fear that she might actually have to take the 'penalty,' especially when the egg dropped down into the leg of her jeans, obviously refusing to stay put.

Brianna also reluctantly grabbed an egg, swearing about why she let us trick her into these things and turned around as well. Wearing a sundress, it wasn't nearly as far to raise the front as Sabrina had done and slide the egg beneath the material, squeaking when the coldness hit her intimate skin. When she kneeled down again, I noticed her legs were a bit more parted as she tried to get comfortable against the egg's intrusion against her body.

Gemma meanwhile was still struggling to get the egg to stay put and Gerry was taunting her with the threats of the penalty if she failed to comply. I saw her arm forcefully jerk upward and she let out a squeak even sharper than Brianna's had been but finally she was able to zip up her pants and turn back around to us, the egg staying in place.

Gerry started his turn but I saw out of the corner of my eye that Gemma's eyes were much wider than usual. She clinched her legs together while gnawing on her lip until suddenly she seemed to calm, letting her legs relax once more.

Kayla noticed it too, looking at her like she was crazy. "Are you okay?" Gemma looked back at her slowly, nodding her head and letting out a deep breath.

"I am now," she gave an embarrassed smile, leaning over and whispering in Kayla's ear, who covered her mouth with her hands when she heard the secret. Everyone wanted to know the secret but neither Kayla nor Gemma was willing to tell so Gerry finally started his turn.

"Alright Kayla..., you want to hold out on us? Truth or dare?" She chose 'truth' this time and then called on Tim who also went with 'truth' and then chose me; I finished the truth group out. "You're a 'dare', Marissa," I said and she gave me a dirty look before then adding Ashley and finally Brianna as the final.

"Me again?" the latter's shoulders drooped in protest to being called into the dare group once more. "I'm still really uncomfortable from the last one." I put my arm around her shoulder in a friendly 'you'll-be-okay' fashion which everyone thought I was mocking her. She leaned her head against my shoulder for a moment like she was accepting the caress though we quickly separated.

Gerry snickered and then looked around at his 'truth' group; Kayla, Tim and myself. "You guys are in trouble," he announced, laughing evilly and I started to wish I had perhaps chosen the dare group myself. "Tell us which cousin in this very room you would fantasize about while masturbating. Specifically what parts would you be imagining and what would they be doing to you in your mind?"

I couldn't see the reaction of the others being too busy hiding my own face from the embarrassment I felt. Could I really go through with this? I mean..., talking about masturbating while fantasizing about one of my cousins? Who would I choose..., in reality there were so many pretty ones right there in that room.

"Wow," Kayla began looking around the room. "well, Tim's obviously out of the running being my brother..., and I'm sorry girls, but I'm not about to fantasize about a girl; no way, no how." Kayla looked over between Gerry and myself; I was positive she was going to pick Gerry.

"Not to burst your bubble there Gerry...," she continued, "but I'd have to pick Ronnie. Sure he's a little goofy, especially with those glasses on..., but I've kissed him twice now and he's really soft and sensual." She smiled at me as she was telling the whole group of the qualities I never knew I had. "Besides..., I like tall smart guys and he's the tallest which..., with those long fingers and big feet..., I'm thinking he's got a lot going on down there."

Gerry didn't seem to appreciate losing out to me and we could hear the sarcasm in his voice. "Alright..., so what would Ronnie be doing to you in your fantasy? Assuming he knows how...."

"Well, um...," she started blushing and so did I, unable to look directly at her any longer. "I'd be imagining his fingers..., you know...," she put up her two fingers, curved like a hook going inside a hole that she made with her other hand. "...I have no doubt he'd be able to hit that sweet spot every time with those long fingers." She giggled as did many of the other girls in the group; most of them looking over at me with awkward smiles.