An Easter Family Reunion Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brianna looked back at Tammy as the latter began to explain what needed to be done and they worked out details how she could help. Gemma was looking at me with a wide smile knowing all too well that it was HER bare lips that I had really liked. While Brianna and Tammy discussed what they would need, Gemma turned directly toward me, spreading her legs slightly further apart as she watched my eyes roam over her bare sex.

"The other thing is," Brianna looked at Gemma and pursed her lips, seeing that she was completely showing off to me even though the accused did try to straighten up again before she could be caught. "I don't know what I'm supposed to do..., intimately with Ronnie. I mean..., I know how it works scientifically but how do I make him happy?"

I broke my gaze away from Gemma's lips to look at Brianna, unbelieving what I heard. "You make me happy just being you, love."

Brianna smiled at me, sitting next to me on the bed, not worrying that the shirt she wore was no longer hiding her bush. She put her hand directly over my crotch, wrapping her fingers around me through the cottony cloth. "I know..., but I want to make this guy happy with me too..., so he doesn't lead you to go find another girl someday." I closed my eyes and inhaled as she slowly stroked her hand up and down my rigid staff.

"I'm in the same boat," I whispered to her. "I really REALLY want to learn how to eat your pussy like Tim was talking about earlier..., but I haven't got the foggiest idea what I'm supposed to do." It was a little bit of a stretch..., I'd seen videos but if she was fishing for sex lessons, then I wasn't going to turn down my chance at learning more too.

Gemma and Tammy looked at each other and then back at Brianna and me. "How about we help you with your shaving," Tammy suggested, "then Gemma can teach Ronnie what to do to make you happy and I'll instruct you on how to make him happy. After that..., I'll leave you two to my bedroom upstairs and you can go all night like rabbits if you want." Brianna gasped but then it turned into a sly smile.

"How would she know how to teach Ronnie to lick a girl the right way?" Gemma started blushing.

"I might be a virgin to actual sex..., or I was until your egg did me in," she laughed and Brianna giggled with her. "But I've been eaten by more than my fair share of guys..., I LOVE it!" Brianna nodded and shrugged.

"Do you swear that it's just physical? I mean..., you're not going to come to Colorado and start causing problems between us?" Gemma laughed and crossed her heart with her finger. Brianna smiled and looked at me. "It's up to you... I'll give you permission..., this ONE time," she held up her finger in dire warning. "If you want to learn how to do a good job on me..., I'll let you learn from Gemma."

My eyes were nearly popping out of my head while Tammy leaned over and whispered in Brianna's ear for a few moments. Brianna started smiling and shook her head slowly and shrugged. "Alright..., two times; Gemma first, then Tammy for extra practice after she teaches me how to make you happy too." With that, Tammy and Brianna stood up and walked to the door.

"We have to go get the stuff to shave me now...," Brianna looked from me to Gemma. "Do a good job teaching him..., I'm counting on it," she giggled and left the room with Tammy, closing the door behind her. I looked up at the naked Gemma before me, my body trembling from the experience I understood was about to happen.

She bounded onto the bed behind me, turning around and spreading her legs wide before my eyes. Her smooth skin parted open showing those glistening pink lips within. "Just so you know..., I lied. I've never actually had this done to me before but I've read about it a million times," she giggled as I approached her. "But I swear I won't get in the middle of you two after tonight..., just please do whatever you can to make me orgasm. I'm begging you."

I lowered my mouth to her awaiting lips, unsure of what to do exactly. She smelled sweet and musty, an aroma that was intoxicating to my mind. I had seen in videos that the guys would usually start off on the sides and work in so I stuck out my tongue and ran it along the ridge of her outer lips causing her to gasp. Then I ran my tongue along the other side; back and forth, each time going just a little closer to middle when I felt it run over the little knob up top which made her nearly close her legs on my head.

"Do like you did when you kissed me," she guided my head back down a little further and I dove my tongue into her awaiting hole. Immediately she arched her back and pressed against me, pushing my extended tongue even further inside her. My nose was pressed right against her button and I moved my head back and forth, wiggling my tongue around her opening while my nose tickled her clit.

"Oh God!" she exclaimed, her hands on the back of my head, pressing me harder against her sex. Not being used to this kind of work though, my tongue was quickly getting tired of being so extended so I withdrew from her, sliding my fingers up to her hole while my flat tongue lapped at her clit. "Oh..., my...," she whimpered as my middle and index finger pierced her.

I recalled how Kayla had showed her fingers curved when she described me fingering her in her fantasy and Marissa had said something about a g-spot being hit from Gerry's upturned rod. I decided to test the theory, curving my own fingers up to touch Gemma's inner wall while my tongue baths against her clit turned into a little sucking action to give my tired tongue a break. "Wh..., whatever..., ya..., you're..., doing..., do..., do..., don't..., stop," she whimpered, her legs trembling next to my head.

Her hips started gyrating against my hand and I could see she was definitely being affected in a good way though I didn't know what to expect if that moment came. My tongue had rested though so I returned to the prior mode of bathing her knob with my saliva. Just as I heard the door open behind us, Gemma wrapped her legs around my head and arched her back, letting out a piercing "Oh my Godddddddd!"

At that same moment, I felt her muscles clamp around my fingers, the heat inside of her raising a marked few degrees and a warm liquid shot down my fingers, pooling in the palm of my hand. It took at least two minutes for Gemma to completely relax and allow my fingers to withdraw. "Well," I heard Tammy's voice behind us, turning around to see her and Brianna standing there, watching. "...he's definitely a quick study." Brianna giggled and blushed as she looked at me. "Impressive," Tammy commented to me.

I sat up on the bed while Gemma ran her fingers through her hair, still catching her breath on the bed. Her legs were still spread wide, her lips fully parted and her womanhood was a deeper pink. "Definitely..., a good..., student...," Gemma laughed looking up at the ceiling then pushed herself up onto her elbows. "You got a keeper there, Brianna," she giggled.

"From the looks of him, we might need to work on him before we shave you," Tammy pointed at my tented shorts that were moving at the accelerated rate of my heartbeat. She kneeled down to the right of my legs, ushering Brianna to kneel between them. "Come over here, Gemma. You might as well learn this too." Gemma was up off the bed in a flash, kneeling in like manner to my left.

I didn't have a say in the matter any longer as Tammy instructed Brianna to pull my boxers down, letting my aching soldier free to stand up straight, a little curved to the right like always. "Nice...," Tammy and Gemma both cooed as they visually inspected me.

"Isn't he really big?" Brianna asked with a dazed look in her eyes.

"You'll definitely enjoy that later, honey," Tammy was patting her on the back. "Now when you suck a guy off, it's good to give him something that he likes to look at while you do. Guys are visual creatures; they like to look...,"

"... I've noticed," Gemma smirked with a giggle.

"So take your shirt off, Brianna," Tammy continued, grabbing the hem of her shirt and pulling it up. "He already said he likes your little titties as well as your face and freckles. Use that to your advantage." Brianna finished pulling my shirt off over her head, bringing into view those lovely little chocolate tipped cones. "You can also lay him down and put your pussy over his face too..., that works really well but for now we'll do this," Tammy continued.

Tammy guided Brianna's hands to wrap around my pole, her hands being so tiny that both fit leaving the head and a couple of inches still free. "Now don't try to kill yourself by taking the whole thing right now..., you'll learn as you go but for now, use your hands to help." Instinctively, Brianna leaned forward to my pole, wrapping just the head with her mouth. I felt the edge of a tooth scrape the top just barely which made me jump.

Gemma leaned in closer as well, watching as Brianna made small bobs over my helmet which felt heavenly. "Now make sure you're looking up at his eyes," Tammy instructed, pointing at my face. "The power of seeing your pretty face over his cock is going to drive him crazy." Brianna looked up at me, our eyes meeting and I saw that Tammy was right. Her sweet innocent freckled face with those gorgeous eyes staring at me while she bobbed on my knob was taking me to another planet.

"Now you'll want to vary it up a little," Tammy continued and to my dismay, Brianna pulled off me to ask her what she meant. "Want me to show you?" Tammy asked, taking my rod in her own hand. Brianna scooted over giving Tammy room to lick the length of my rod from the hilt to the head, taking the whole helmet into her mouth for a few strokes before letting her tongue roam back down the length on the opposite side. It was absolutely heavenly and I was already focusing hard on not coming yet.

"You try now," Tammy gave my pole back to Brianna who imitated her movements up and down, then took the whole head into her mouth again, pushing as far down on me as she could take and then worked her way back up, cupping her lips over the helmet as she released me.

"Can I try?" Gemma asked with a giggle and Brianna handed me to her. Gemma did a likewise run up and down my length and then started twitching her tongue at the underside of my helmet base which made me gasp and my rod twitch in her hand. "I read that worked really well so I wanted to try it," she giggled handing me back to Brianna.

"Now I know you'll probably think it's gross or something," Tammy told the girls, "but if you really want to make your guy happy, make sure he can shoot his load inside your mouth. That sensation of being enclosed when he cums will really make the big difference between an okay blowjob and a good one."

Brianna had started bobbing up and down on me again, looking me in the eyes as she did. I reached forward and cupped her breasts with my hands, marveling in the feel of their softness. Gemma asked Tammy, "doesn't it taste bad when he does that though?"

"Depends," she replied. "Some guys taste bad..., some taste really good; depends on the diet and other stuff." Tammy wrapped her hand around Brianna's and started to stroke me while she sucked. "I know you guys will probably be just the two of you..., but if you ever decide to have another girl in the mix..., a good game to play is cum roulette," Tammy added.

I was nearly on the edge when Brianna stopped sucking to ask what that was. Tammy explained that each girl takes two or three sucks and then passes the guy to the next one..., the winner is the one who receives his cum and she has to swallow it. Brianna giggled and looked back and forth between Gemma and Tammy.

"You start," Brianna passed me back to Tammy and they cycled through, each girl bobbing me with her mouth and stroking me with her hands for about five seconds before passing me to the next. I was on edge, my whole body trembling as I was so near to orgasm yet they would stop and pass me to the next one just before I hit that point. The next girl would bring me back to the point but stop and pass me on. "Even his lips are trembling," Brianna pointed out as she passed me to Gemma's mouth.

My eyes were rolling in my head..., I wanted to cum to bad. "Don't say a word when you're going to cum, Ronnie," Tammy instructed as she took me in her hands. After her few seconds of sucking, she passed me on to Brianna again. "Just let it go when it happens..., enjoy it." I was desperate to enjoy it..., I had never been so horny and ready to blow in my life. Yet they kept stopping just shy of that moment, denying me the chance. "See what it does to him, girls. It prolongs that edge feeling."

Tammy took my rod in her mouth and I finally felt that threshold pass during her five seconds..., the inevitable was now unstoppable. Brianna grabbed me and started her sucking turn and I couldn't hold back any longer. I placed my hands on the back of her head while I buckled over, shooting every bit of my pent up energy through my pistol and into my new girlfriend's mouth. Wave after wave..., shot after shot..., it was by far the most intense orgasm I had ever felt in my life.

Brianna was receiving it like a trooper; I felt her swallowing multiple times. When I finally finished, she ran her tongue around my head which made me tremble from the sensitivity and slowly pulled off me. "That was tasty," she said with a giggle and the other two girls laughed heartily. I collapsed back onto the bed, unable to move, my energy spent completely from my body. Brianna stood up along with Tammy and Gemma and they walked toward the door. "Rest up baby," she blew me a kiss. "You're going to need it."

I didn't quite fall asleep but I wasn't conscious either. Opening my eyes, I saw Brianna's legs spread wide but her honeypot was blocked from view by Gemma's squatting body. Tammy stood over the two, her hands on her hips. When I stirred, she looked over at me and smiled.

"She's almost ready for you..., are you ready to pay the teacher?" she giggled walking over to me, sitting on the bed next to me as I sat up.

"You..., you really want me to eat your pussy?" I asked her incredulous. The whole day so far was better than any fantasy I could have ever imagined.

"Oh hell yeah...," she looked at me like I was out of my mind. "I saw what you did to Gemma..., and I'm not even that difficult. Remember? 24-7 horny here." She laughed lying back on the bed, spreading her legs open to me. I looked over at Brianna who was peering at me around Gemma's body. She blew me a kiss.

"Go finish your practice baby..., I'll be ready for you when you're done with her." I really didn't need to be told twice, pouncing across the bed between Tammy's spread legs.

She was definitely a bit more used than Gemma; her lips falling open a little more naturally, small wrinkles in her dark tanned skin. She reached down and pulled the tops of her lips open a little more, exposing the full protruding bud that was her 'horny button.' I had to admit, she was a lot longer than Gemma's had been.

I started in a like manner to what had worked with Gemma, my finger playing at her opening but she caught my hands and pulled them under her legs and laid them on her breasts, pulling my face closer to her honey. Massaging her giant globes, I licked up and down the folds of her slit, my tongue twitching about at the opening of her vagina making her inhale. Three times I drove my tongue into her depths as far as I could, then ran the length of her womanhood, circling her clit with my tongue and then my lips.

She was already trembling after just one pass so I slowed my movements, following the same path back down to push into her hole again. My fingers found their way to her petite erect nipples which I clamped softly between my thumb and index finger, rolling them about. After the third pass up and down her slit with my tongue, she held my head in place as my lips encircled her large clit. It was time to go in for the kill I decided, sliding my tongue as quick as I could move it over the tip and around its sides.

Her breathing had become labored though she didn't moan or speak like Gemma had. Her legs trembled; her entire body in fact trembled as she pushed my head against her clit. My tongue was tiring quickly but I refused to give in to the pain; she was on the edge. I felt the presence of Brianna and Gemma standing off to the side of the bed, Gemma commenting, "He really is good at that..., just wait and see."

"I can already see...," Brianna's words labored as well as she watched. Tammy looked over at her, grabbing her hand tightly.

"If..., if..., you..., ev..., ev..., ne..., ne...," I couldn't understand a word Tammy was saying and I was pretty sure that Brianna couldn't either but I knew the moment that the orgasm hit as her squeal started out low and shot to rocketing heights in a manner of moments. My job was done and I felt pretty good about myself as a sexual self-learner.

Still, I had heard girls could go more than once so instead of pulling my hands off her, I used them to force her legs to stay open, pushing her knees to her chest while I continued the assault on her throbbing clit. At first she tried to push me off her, but then her head flew back on the pillow and her back arched as she pushed her body into me. This time she did speak, "oh God..., again!" There was no doubt that the whole house heard her that time.

My face was covered in her musty scent and warm liquid; my chin soaked in her bathing waters. I pulled away from her and she slowly let her legs fall to the bed once more, her hands covering her face. "What was it you were trying to say?" Brianna laughed at her as Tammy blinked her eyes up at them both.

"I have no idea now," she finally answered. "Go...," she pushed Brianna toward me. "Go on upstairs to my bedroom. You're both ready now..., oh god!" she let out one last breath. "Go before I steal him from you, Brianna," Tammy said and I was wondering just how true that statement was.

Brianna understood, not bothering to even dress me or herself as she grabbed my hand and we ran for the stairs. There was no one in the living room now and as we passed down the upstairs hallway, I heard squeaks, moans and grunts from two separate bedrooms. Once we were in the bedroom, Brianna closed the door and locked it, then threw her arms around me, pressing her lips against me.

"You taste like pussy," she laughed as she pulled away from me. "Now it's my turn..., and I am SO ready," she was quite forceful, pushing me down on Tammy's king size bed. "Lay down in the middle, baby," she spoke quickly, a real sense of urgency in her words. "I want to do like Tammy described earlier."

I did as instructed and Brianna kneeled beside me on the bed. She bent over and kissed me once more then swung her leg over my chest so her beautiful ass was inches from my face as she straddled me. "Make me cum baby..., do your best job ever," were her only words before she bent over and engulfed my semi-erect rod with her mouth. Her womanhood was now spread before me, the little hymen skin evident over her virgin orifice.

She was silky smooth white, not a hair to be seen, though the skin was a little pink in spots. Her mound was rounded, coming in on itself at the slit that only barely opened even with her legs spread so wide. I knew I couldn't actually use my fingers or it would break her and I wanted that to be when we made love the first time so I slid my hands along her body and cupped her breasts while my tongue went to work on the third pussy it had tasted that day; and the best tasting one as well. She was like the culmination of every delicious food I had ever had wrapped up in one dish, served warm and moist.

Up and down her slit I went, wiggling and playing on her tiny clit. I used my whole head to move, making each touch count. She tried to concentrate on keeping my rod in her mouth but more often than not she had her head thrown back as she panted and moaned my name. It even became a game, as soon as she would begin sucking me again I would start another heavy assault on her clit which truth be told, her moans and pants were making me just as horny and hard as her mouth would do.