All Comments on 'An Education'

by arachnophile52

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Ellienora35Ellienora35over 8 years ago
Seriously

She should have looked at the license plate ane gone to the police station first and then gone to thr Anson residence. Yes. She was a cruel brat. Not unlike many teenage girla. But being an ally raped to compensate? For two weeks? It's past extreme. I think she should have turned the guys in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Silly story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well that was dumb.

She went to the Police. And saw to it that all her tormentors were imprisoned for years and years. She went after their families and destroyed them. Your ending didn't fit the personality you gave her and to suggest she made some type of transformation while being tortured was ridiculous. Nothing that happened would suggest any type of "stockholm syndrome" effect. Lacking effective writing and filled with unlikeable characters, this simply wasn't fun or entertaining to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Long sections read like the manifesto of a teenage MRA, a genre of writing which I confess I can't wank to. You could just delete them to improve this enormously. Otherwise readers might think they're your views, celestial friend forbid!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Religious stab

Wait for porn stories to take a stab at religion huh?

Pathetic

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous