An Education for Nancy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last thing she wanted was for him to tell Mom though and have them start asking all kind of questions.

Or did she?

Deep down inside though, Nancy didn't think Preston would tell her Mom. She wasn't sure why, but Preston took a really strong interest in everything she did. He made her a little nervous at times, the way he was always staring at her.

With a naughty smile, Nancy spit in her hand and began to work her wet, skilled fingers milking Marty' thick shaft. Leaning over, she let a dribble of spit drool from her lips, coating the shiny head of his straining cock.

"Is this good, Marty?" she moaned softly as her sweet tongue rolled from her mouth and swirled around his cockhead.

Nancy's fist, cranking his cock up and down with expert tugs, seemed to move in slow motion with her swirling tongue. Both teens stared at the shiny cockhead as if they were hypnotized.

"Oh yeah, gimmie this fucking cock!" The horny girl moaned. "I'm gonna suck this cock and swallow every drop."

"Oh fu-fu-FUCK, you're the hottest girl in school!" he stuttered as he felt her breath on his cockhead, surprised at the sudden change in Nancy's language.

"Another minute of this and I'll be shooting my load. You love my big cock don't you, Nancy."

Marty groaned loudly, deep in his chest when he felt the swipe of Nancy's tongue swirl on his cock knob. For a second, Nancy was afraid his moan would be heard all the way inside the house. His cock seemed to flex in her hand as she rose up in the car seat, glanced quickly at the house, never missing a tug on the hard cock jumping in her hand.

"Ummm," Nancy sighed. "Come, Marty. I wanna watch you come." Her face now just inches from his greasy cock, "I love this big hard cock..."

"First, I'm gonna suck it. Then I think I'm gonna fuck it!" the sexy girl purred.

Nancy jumped; sure she felt the big cock recoil as Marty threw his head back.

Suddenly, a string of silver cum two feet long spiraled up into the air. It hung there for what seemed like ages before splattering loudly across her belly and left tit. She gazed down at herself in amazement. Her hand stopped in mid stroke. She was thrown completely off her rhythm. His blazing cock spurted out another two-foot long jet of cum that splashed right between her tits. It struck her cleavage for a split second and then flowed thickly down her belly and into her navel.

"All over your tits, babe! Cumming all over your big beautiful tits!" he croaked. Marty humped his ass up and down off the car seat, driving his cock through the tight clasp of her fingers.

Nancy stared at his hard-on in amazement. And as she watched, another string of cum shot up into the air. This one arched to one side and looped over her right tit. It hit her erect nipple and split off in several different directions. The nipple glittered in the half-light. Spunk hung from it in a long elastic rope.

If felt hot and sticky on her skin like heated glue.

"Pump me, baby! Jerk me!" Marty croaked, glaring at her unmoving hand. "Yank my cock up and down!"

She snapped out of her trance and began cranking again. The eager girl kept pumping, never missing a stroke as she milked out a fourth and fifth mighty wad from the boy's thundering prick. Finally a much shorter jet of cum jumped from the tip and splashed over her hand and forearm.

Then it was over.

Only the dregs of his climax oozed onto her fingers. She tugged on his prick slowly, watching it the whole time. Her fingers felt like they were being glued together by the sticky cum-slime.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck! Marty groaned. He sagged heavily back in his seat, his balls drained.

For a while Nancy didn't let go of his cock. She squeezed it gently, milking out the last of his spunk. When she did let go, the shaft rolled heavily over his lower belly and began to shrink. She raised her hand as if she'd dipped it on something gross. The silver cum webbed her fingers together and hung down in strings.

"Sorry I came all over you, babe," Marty smiled, watching her. "But you do look kind of sexy, all streaked in cum, you have to admit. Your tits look great with spunk pouring down them."

Nancy stared down at herself without speaking. She lowered her sperm soaked hand and touched it to her right tit. She began scooping up strings of cum, trying to clean herself up. But she only spread the jizz around more and more and made her tits shine with it. Spunk still dripped off her nipple and flowed down her belly. Some of it had dripped lower and had soaked her pussy hair. The more she touched herself, the messier she became.

The horny girl swirled the hot sticky cum into her right tit as she plunged her other hand to her clit. Throwing her head back, her mouth dropped open but no sound came out, frigging her clit hard, Nancy came herself.

Shaking and withering in ecstasy, Nancy leaned back against the car door limp, gasping. Opening her eyes, she smiled.

Nancy was staring at her tits, which were coated with congealing jism. She looked puzzled at first but then she started to grin.

"You want my handkerchief?" Marty asked, reaching towards his back pocket.

"No, that's okay," she said.

Marty's eyes grew wide as the naughty girl scooped up a glob of cum from her tummy and shoved it into her mouth, sucking her fingers like she was cleaning a big cock, watching Marty as she did so.

Licking every drop of the evidence, "Ummm," she said, "It's yummy. "Wow Marty! I came too! I can't wait till you give me another ride home!"

**********************

Easing into the house quietly, Nancy started up the stairs to her room.

Maybe the house is empty after all, she wondered.

"You were parked out there an awfully long time, young lady," came a booming male voice, shattering the silence. He appeared in the kitchen doorway. Preston glanced at his watch and then stared at her with a sly smile on his handsome face.

"Just what were you and that boy up to in the car? You were parked out there a long time. That didn't exactly look like Todd. Who was he?"

"That's none of your business!" Nancy snapped. "You're not my Daddy! I don't have to answer to you!"

"That's true. But when your mother's not around I feel responsible for you. I wouldn't want you to get into trouble."

Nancy blushed. Preston was a pretty good-looking guy Nancy had to admit, even though he was middle aged and her Mom's boyfriend.

Under her shirt, her tits were still sticky with Marty's cum. For one wild moment, she was tempted to blurt out exactly what she'd been doing, to tell Preston just what had happened. She was curious about what he'd say, how he'd react.

But instead she just stood there, trying to think of something witty and sarcastic to reply.

She felt like a little girl caught doing something naughty.

"Can I go to my room, please? I really need a shower," she said finally.

She could smell the whiskey that Preston was drinking.

She didn't wait for a reply. She bounded up the stairs and into her room. Her heart was pounding. It was funny, but she often felt strange and tense lately when she was around Preston. It wasn't that she was attracted to him or anything. After all, he was always spying on her and making life uncomfortable. But things certainly would have been easier if he was paunchy and balding, like most middle-aged men she knew

It would be so much easier to dislike him if he wasn't so handsome.

She began to undress. She peeled off her top and retrieved her bra from her purse. But as she tossed the harness away she caught sight of herself in her full-length mirror and something made her pause. She stepped closer to the mirror and examined herself. There were traces of dried and half dried cum down her neck, across her big tits and flat belly, even in her navel. There was even some under an earlobe. Her skin was streaked with white stains!

She blushed again, remembering how Marty had spurted his jizz all over her.

Standing in front of the mirror, she arched her back and thrust out her thirty-eight inch tits proudly. The nipples were still erect, she noticed. They jutted up high off their puffy circle of flesh. They really were beautiful tits she had to admit. In spite of their size they were firm and arched up perfectly from her rib cage. Was it any wonder they drove the guys crazy, especially poor Marty tonight?

A sly grin crept over her face as she cupped her tits and raised them in her hands. A thrill went through her as she touched the nipples. Over and over she massaged her big tits. Lifting them within reach of her tongue, she lathered the nipples with her spit, even tasting some cum. The hard pink nubs glistened as she tongued them till they were perfectly erect and swollen.

Her cheerleading skirt caught her eye in the mirror suddenly and she let go of her tits. The short skirt barely covered the bottom of her ass. She could feel how wet her pussy was. All that moisture she'd felt when Marty was sucking her tits had made her soak the bottom of her skirt while sitting on it in the car.

With a wiggle of her hips her skirt hit the floor.

She touched her pussy with a long finger. It was so powerful for a second she felt weak in the knees. She sat down on the foot of her bed and tried to calm herself. But the temptation to touch her pussy was too strong, and again her fingers poked gently at her pussy.

It felt so good.

She couldn't believe how good it felt. Her hand was sliding up and down along the damp slit of her pussy. She moaned out loud. She sank back on one elbow on the bed. And all the while gazed at her reflection in the mirror as her hand rubbed her slit.

Finally two fingers parted her cuntlips and a third slipped inside her.

"Ohhhhh! Mmmmm!" she moaned, warm feelings running though her.

"So good! So nice! I'm so fucking horny for some hot cock! I should have fucked Marty, right in the driveway."

Reaching under her big bed, she pulled out a shoebox. Throwing off the lid she spilled out several dildos onto her bed. Fake cocks of all shapes and sizes. She settled back on the bed in front of the mirror, her legs split wide. Sliding a hand between her legs, she guided a stiff middle finger up her cunt. She eased it in gradually as her eyelashes fluttered, her eyes glazed over with ecstasy. She gripped the pulpy lips of her cunt with her fingers and pried them apart. Her eyes widened at the sight of all the bright pink skin shining out at her. Everything was so wet. The pink skin was all shiny inside with goo. Her puffy outer cunt-lips glistened. Even the sparse pubic hair was damp.

Oh how she regretted not going parking with Marty. Why did it turn her on to think of Preston catching them? Spying on them?

"Why didn't I go parking with Marty? I should have fucked him silly! Now I'm going to have to take care of my pussy myself."

Her fingers pried the soggy lips of her cunt as wide as they would go. With her free hand she began poking about, swirling the fingers this way and that inside her pussy. She moaned softly, enjoying the familiar feeling of pleasure.

She felt it deep in her belly and all the way up into her jiggling tits.

"So good, SO good," she mumbled, still staring at herself in the mirror. "And I'm so wet."

She accidentally brushed her fingers against the stiff bud of her clit and a shudder went through her. A wave of pleasure rolled through her so strong that she almost called out loud. But she remembered that Preston was downstairs. If he heard her he'd be up like a shot. He didn't need much of an excuse these days to poke his head into her room. After all, she suspected he had been spying on her and Kearstin as they fucked each other recently.

A smiled curled the naughty girls lips. She bit her bottom lip and touched her clit again. If Preston had been peeking that night, the bastard probably jacked off as he watched, she thought.

This time she couldn't help herself.

She let out a loud groan, "Mmmmmmm, that feels sooo good. I LOVE IT!" she whimpered loudly.

"Mmmmm, ohhh fuck yeah, FUCK YEAH, ohhhhhhhhhhh," she moaned.

Sparks of pleasure shot through her. They made her nipples tingle. She quit touching the erect bud of her clit and pried her pussy lips wide with both hands. Her ass rose up off the bed and she humped her crotch up and down in the air. Her belly fluttered and her tits wobbled from side to side.

"Uuuuhhhh yes, so damned good, YES! Yes! Yes!" she whimpered.

Feverishly she began to pump her fingers in and out of her cunt, using them like a stiff little cock. She was fucking herself with her finger and really getting off on it! Her head lolled back, and her pretty face twisted in a lusty grimace as she pistoned her fingers fast and deep in her cunt, making lewd wet sucking noises as they reamed her wet hole.

"Mmmmm, ohhh FUCK, yeah ohhhhhhhhhhh," she moaned. Nancy knew she needed more, a lot more.

Searching through the fake cocks, she found her favorite. She picked it up by the hilt and waived it in the air. It was as large as a corncob and the big knob stuck straight up from her fist, as attentive as if there were a horny man attached to the end. It was a fat rubber tube capped by a mushroom-shaped knob. It was an expensive model, very lifelike, with thick veins prominent up the rubbery stalk and an open cleft in the plum sized tip.

She kissed it.

Nancy had "borrowed" it from her Mom's things. Actually she had borrowed several toys, sneaking them all out of her Mom's collection. Nancy didn't think her Mom would miss them, since she had a couple of boxes of naughty things; dildos, vibrators, and even some leather chaps, restraints, collars and chains. Nancy wasn't sure how Mom used the stuff, or with whom, but she knew for certain they'd been used.

This, she thought, was going to be fun. Nancy began to stroke it, up and down, like a real cock. Sliding a hand between her legs, she guided a stiff middle finger up her cunt. She eased it in gradually as her eyelashes fluttered, her eyes glazed over with ecstasy. The young horny girl began to finger-fuck herself as she played with the life like cock.

It wasn't the real thing, Nancy thought, but this fake cock made a pretty darn good substitute.

"So nice. So fucking nice." she whimpered around the cock head. "I'm so wet and creamy! I need to cum!" She moaned as she held the dildo to her lips and swirled her wet tongue around the large head, imagining how a real cock with feel against her lips.

"I need to getfuckedso bad. I need some good cock." Nancy purred, like a little girl.

"Yes, you do baby. Yes, you sure do!" a deep voice called out suddenly.

Nancy sat bolt upright on the bed like she'd been struck by lightening and closed her legs. Preston stood in the open door grinning at her. He had his arms folded and he was leaning on the door jam.

"You're so fucking wet and creamy, you need more than your hand or a plastic cock in that gorgeous cunt of yours."

For all she knew he had been standing there watching her for quite some time.

"Get out of my room!"

"How dare you come in here without knocking!"

"Get out! Get out! Get out!" she cried.

She held one hand over her gaping pussy and tried to cover her tits with her arm. But it was impossible. One of the other of her big tits kept slipping free. They were simply too big.

"Now, now, don't be like that!" he soothed her.

"I heard these moans and groans, and I had to come and investigate. I thought you were hurting yourself. Instead, what do I find? Little Nancy, lying in a bed of dildos, finger fucking herself! And moaning and begging to be fucked! I wonder if your Mom knows you talk like this. Look at these toy cocks. You do know the real thing is much better, don't you? "

"Get out of here right now, Preston!" she snapped.

"Whoever would have thought it? Prim little Nancy, finger fucking herself! And most people think butter wouldn't even melt in her mouth! I guess all the rumors are true after all!"

"Get out of here this second, Preston!" she snapped, surprised at his last comment.

Preston glanced at his watch then slid into the room and closed the door. Standing at the foot of the bed, he adjusted his hard cock in his pants, staring at her.

He gazed at her oozing tits, her tight flat brown belly and her shapely golden thighs. Then he stared at her big blue eyes, perfect teeth and that mane of dark hair and grinned again. His cock was as hard as it had ever been.

"You're fucking beautiful," he said simply. "You're just a perfect, teen-aged version of your mother."

She knelt there on the bed and glared at him, trying to think of what to do next. Again she felt like a little girl around him. He always threw her off balance. Just when she was yelling at him to get out he threw her an unexpected compliment. It was a crude one maybe, but it was still flattering. He was a grown man, middle aged and all. And yet she obviously turned him on strongly.

Should she fuck him like Uncle Stewart? What about her Mom? What if she ever got serious about Preston! Oh, this was too complicated. Nancy's head was spinning. In fact for a second she thought she might faint.

"Preston, would you leave my room right now, please? My mother wouldn't like it if she knew you had been in here when I was...naked and everything. She'd be very upset if she came home and caught us like this."

"She'd be real upset if she knew you had a big collection of dildos like this," he grinned. "She thinks you're such an innocent little thing. Look at all these toy cocks! The real thing is much better or have you not figured that out yet? As to your mother, well lets just discuss how upset she'd really be to know you and Kearstin are fucking each other."

"You were watching?" Nancy gasped.

"Everything," Preston smiled, "And it was a fucking hot show too."

Now she knew for certain that he'd been peeking on her and Kearstin.

"You wouldn't DARE tell her!" Nancy's voice quivered.

"I might not, but then again, I might," he smiled. He had been drinking. Nancy could smell the whiskey, even at a distance.

"But it all depends, baby. It all depends." After a quick glance at his watch Preston appeared serious, "You know, your Mom's on the night shift at the hospital. She won't be home till morning."

Nancy didn't know what to say.

"You are just too fucking beautiful to pass up, like a Playboy model." he said softly, talking more to her body than to her face as he took in the sight of her naked body.

He decided he'd had enough teasing. He knew this was his chance.

"You sure do like to eat pussy, don't you honey?" He moaned under his breath as he smiled a wicked smile. Then, he began unbuttoning his shirt, very slowly, very casually.

"Lets find out just how you like a hard cock."

"Just what do you think you're doing?" she gasped, unable to take her eyes off him. His body was gorgeous, so muscular, tan and lean. But he was creepy; there was something she never liked about him.

Preston slipped off his shirt and draped it carefully around a chair. He kicked off his sandals and began unzipping his fly. He watched her the whole time, with the same sly grin on his face as he watched for her reaction.

"Preston, are you," Nancy stammered. "Are you losing your mind?"

His pants slid down his legs and he stepped out of them, folding them neatly over his shirt. He stood there for a second or two wearing nothing but a pair of tight briefs that bulged out in front. Then he was bending down and peeling those down his legs. He tossed them aside and stood in front of her wearing nothing but a smile.

"Well, do I measure up to your boyfriends?" he asked.

"Is my cock big enough for you?"

Nancy was too shocked to speak. She just knelt there on the bed, trying to hide her nakedness. And her eyes were glued to his crotch. This was only the second adult cock she'd seen in her whole life, but she had a feeling that if she lived to be a hundred, she wouldn't see one any bigger.