An Education for Nancy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It must have been nine or ten inches long, and it curved down from his belly like some thick piece of hose. It was caped by a huge pink head that glistened in the dim light.

It was definitely even bigger than Uncle Stewart's.

"Well, what do you think?" he repeated, waiving his cock back and forth, as if he were asking what she thought of a new necktie he was wearing.

"Its gross," Nancy started to complain, feigning a protest.

"You may be hell on wheels in bed and I'll bet that's why Mom dates you, but don't get any ideas, you jackass. I don't like you one bit."

He laughed at her. "Oh, but I like you just fine honey. And I think I can come to really enjoy having you around my big cock. "

The girl didn't believe her ears. He was propositioning her and she might end up being his daughter!

Your Mother is at work all night, baby girl. Don't you think it's about time you and me see about getting better acquainted? How about it?"

"Wh-what?" she asked, stunned.

"GO to hell," was all she told him.

"Now, now, that's not the answer I want, baby. And, I always get what I want. You're one hot little tart. Hell, those tits were the first things I noticed when I met you. You know, me and you, kid, we can have lots of fun. You know what I mean?"

She couldn't figure out exactly how she felt towards the man. He was obviously well hung. And she'd heard him in action with Mom so he must be great in bed. What was it, then?

"You have to be out of your fucking head!"

"My, my, such language. You want to suck on my cock, don't you, huh? I can see it in your face."

Nancy couldn't say. Maybe it was the way he simply assumed she'd be hot for his body. That smug assurance was enough to grate on anyone's nerves. Or maybe it was something else. He was a real son of a bitch, after all. It could have been that and nothing more.

In which case, why didn't she just hop into bed with him? She could ignore his antics when he wasn't fucking her. Somehow, that didn't seem right to the girl. She could easily hate him. But the sight of that fucking cock of his made her feel weak. How she wanted that prick shoved balls deep in her cunt!

"Babe, does it make your cunt tingle or what?"

She was amazing at herself. Yelling for him to leave and yet here she was gazing at his cock as if it were the most fascinating thing she'd ever seen.

She didn't want him to leave now. In fact what she wanted more than anything was for him to step closer so she could touch his huge cock. She wanted to take it in her hands and feel it, squeeze it, test its weight.

How she wanted him to fuck the living hell out of her!

Her pussy was soaked.

As if reading her mind, he moved around the side of the bed until he was close to her. But before she could react, he was gripping her gently by the shoulders and gazing down at her with warm brown eyes. His huge cock was bounced and swayed in front of him as he moved, she noticed.

It was now pointing down at her right thigh, only inches away from her.

"Let go of your tits. Let me see them," he said forcefully.

She felt a twinge of guilt for mom. But a split second later she felt the flash of anger. Mom doesn't really care about me, she thought. Fuck her! Fuck Mom! She doesn't give a damn about me.

She's never even here for me, Nancy thought.

Then without hesitation, she dropped her arm and let her tits settle in front of her. She even removed the other hand from her crotch without being asked. The sight of his cock was mesmerizing to the young teen and she was excited by his attention.

"Beautiful, fucking beautiful!" he muttered.

He reached down and scooped her tits into both hands. He hefted and squeezed them and ran his thumbs over the swollen nipples.

"Preston, this is crazy," she muttered. But she didn't shy away from him. She let him play with her tits just the way he liked, thankful she had been blessed with such a perfect set.

"They're all sticky," he said. "Your tits are all streaked and sticky. What did you do, let Marty cum all over them?"

Nancy flushed with embarrassment. She didn't feel comfortable telling her mother's boyfriend everything she'd done tonight.

"I can't say I blame him," Preston went on. "They're the most perfect tits I've ever seen. Any guy would love to cream his balls all over them."

He was bending over slightly. And Nancy shuddered as his hand left her tit and stroked down over her rib cage and belly. Without thinking she opened her legs, and his fingers fleeced through her pubic hair toward her pussy. She gasped out loud as two of his fingers spread her cuntlips apart and a third slid in side her.

"Oh God!" she whimpered. "Oh God!"

She still wanted to reach out and touch his cock, but she was too shy. After all, she was Mom's boyfriend and might very well end up being her new Step Dad. She remained passive on the bed and let him fondle her tit and poke her pussy. Her eyes fluttered closed and she bit her bottom lip again. Her nipples felt like they were on fire. And her pussy was dripping shamelessly as he explored it.

"Why don't you lie down on your back?" he said suddenly. "I want to lick every last inch of your gorgeous fucking body."

At this point Nancy was willing to do anything.

She eased over onto her side, and then onto her back. He let go of her tit and drew his other hand from her oozing cunt. Then he was crawling onto the bed beside her. He gave her one quick kiss on the mouth and then licked and nibbled his way down her neck toward her tits. A thrill went through her as he slipped a nipple between his lips.

It occurred to her that he was the second male to suck on her tits in less than an hour.

She went lax on the bed, smothered in her Mom's boyfriend's whiskey breath and sweaty odors. Her eyes closed tightly as her concern that the man arousing her passion might one day be her stepfather left her thoughts. Nothing mattered now except the excruciating pleasure washing through her passion-crazed body.

He chewed on her nipple for only a second or two. And then he was tracing his tongue down her ribcage and onto her tight flat belly. He stuck his tongue into her navel and swirled it about. Then he was licking lower, twirling his tongue through the short wiry curls of her pubic mound. Nancy's heart pounded as she realized what was about to happen.

She absolutely loved having her pussy eaten!

"Sweet teenage cunt! So sweet and fresh and new! And now, right her under my own roof!" he hissed. He spread her cuntlips with his fingertips and dipped his tongue inside.

Nancy battled her own sexy demons, torn between the feeling that this was evil and her own growing need to submit to the overwhelming spasms of pleasure in her tits and cunt.

"Oh my! Oh MY! Ohhhhh!!!" she moaned loudly. Her hands flailed out on either side of her and grabbed at the sheets. Her cunt was swollen and pink. It was greasy and dripping with juice. He licked up one side then up the other. He buried his mouth down on it till his nose was crammed in her pubic hair. For the moment he avoided her clit.

Her ass was already raised up off the bed. She was humping his face with little jerks of her crotch. Her thighs were wide open and straining. Her tits heaved. He got the feeling she wasn't far from cumming, even without him touching her clit.

"You want me to make you cum, little girl?" he asked suddenly, raising his greasy face from her cunt. "You ready to cum all over my face?"

"Yes! Oh GOD, yes!" Nancy croaked, struggling to talk. "I feel so good. So fucking GOOD. Oh yeah. Eat my pussy, Preston. You know you want it."

Preston mashed his face back into her crotch and sucked hard. Her cunt was gaping wide now, like some obscene flower. He found her clit, caught it between his lips and tugged on it. She yelped and whimpered, almost as if she were in pain.

She humped her crotch at him and opened and closed her thighs around his head.

"Ohhhhhh! Ohhhhhh!" she screamed, arching her back high off the bed. "So good! So good! So FUCKING GOOD!" she hissed.

He stayed with her, chewing on her clit like a man possessed. His hands had scooped under her ass cheeks now, and he was clawing them, leaving white marks on her flesh. One finger slid between her buns and found her asshole. He poked it inside her as far as it would go. She squirmed even more, as if trying to jam her ass back onto his finger as she thrust her cunt on his mouth.

"Ohhhhhh! FUCK YES! Oh! Ohhhhh! Ohhhhhh!" she screamed.

Her climax lasted the better part of a minute. At least it took that long to quit squirming and humping like a girl in heat. When she finally settled down he kept his mouth glued to her cunt, but he let go of her clit. He contented himself with slurping on the bright pink skin on either side of her cunt, stretching it to gross lengths.

Her body sank back onto the bed. She looked like a limp doll, her legs split open wide. He raised his face from her crotch and grinned at her, his cheeks and chin shiny. Then he crawled up onto his knees and stared down at her. His cock had grown in the last few minutes. It was a solid ten-inch pole looming out from his crotch.

And he began to stroke it, slowly. Preston spit into his hand lewdly, his cock aimed at Nancy's wide-open pussy.

He stared at her tight, gorgeous, big-tittied body as he stroked his big cock. Her body was covered in goose bumps and her nipples were rock hard.

Nancy eyed his cock nervously as she lay there. She wondered vaguely what he planned to do with it. She licked her lips in anticipation but held back. After all, Preston might soon be her step dad. The whole relationship was creepy. He was creepy. He was a stud but he was just weird.

"Did it feel good, little girl?" he smiled. "Did my mouth feel good on your hot soaking cunt? As good as Kearstin's did, huh?"

"Yeah," she admitted shyly.

"Well I'm glad, because now it's my turn. My balls are all bloated from that little suck session and I need to unload about a quart of cum."

"Preston? What are you going to do?" she whispered nervously, her heart thudding.

"What are you going to do with your...?"

"It's my COCK, baby." He belted out raising his voice, his breath still reeking of whiskey.

"It's my fucking cock. Say it! Tell me what it is! COCK! Say it!" He belted out, angrily.

"Your cock. It's your cock," Nancy repeated, surprised and a little scared.

"That's it. That's what it is," he growled. "And I don't know what I'm going to do with it, yet. There are so many choices."

He knelt there between her splayed thighs with his cock in his hand, stroking slowly, and staring down at her pretty cunt and upturned asshole.

And the sight of her made his balls ache. He looked like he was in a trance.

"Preston..." she began.

But she didn't really know what to say to him. It felt so weird, his stare, and the way he stroked his cock as he stared at her. Was he going to shove it into her or wasn't he?

"Such a sweet tight body you have, just made for sex. So fucking nice," he muttered.

"What a hot little bitch you are. What a horny little slut!" He pulled on his giant cock as it jutted out over her.

For a second Nancy really did think he would lie down on top of her and shove his big prick up her pussy. But instead he moved around to one side and swung a leg over her middle. He settled down on top of her rib cage and pressed his prick between her tits. He mashed her tits together over his cock, trapping it there.

Then with a loud gasp as if he was in pain, he began to slide back and forth slowly, plowing his cock up and down her cleavage.

"Ever had your tits fucked before, baby?" he leered.

"Ever had a giant hard-on pressed between these huge juggs of yours?"

"No!" Nancy lied, sounding very much like a frightened little girl, "I never have." She stammered, a bit unsure just how to act.

Then he was moving closer.

He gripped his cock tight in his fist, forced it down at an angle, and began rubbing it into her face as harshly as he could. He smeared the cockhead up one cheek and down the other.

He scraped it roughly across her mouth.

"Preston... mmmphhhfff..." she gasped, wondering just what he was trying to do. She had to clench her eyes shut suddenly as he steered his hard cock across them. Then he was rubbing the cockhead over her nose.

"Such a sweet and innocent little face," he growled. "And yet you're such a fucking cockteaser. Who would have guessed you like to eat pussy so much. And you got tits on you like a porn star! Fuck, you're something else little girl. You really are."

Nancy waited patiently, letting him rub his dripping cock into her face. He was getting some weird thrill out of using her this way, she realized. And there was no use trying to resist him. She had no idea how much whiskey he had drank, or what he might do if she tried to stop him.

All she could do was lie there and let him do exactly as he liked. Sooner or later he'd have to go on to something else.

Maybe he would even fuck her!

"Do you like this, baby? Do you like having me rub my cock into your sweet young face?" he panted.

Around and around he steered his prick. Precum juice leaked out the piss-slit and streaked her face with shiny clear lines.

"I guess so... " She croaked. "It's so... mmmmfff... so hot on my skin!"

He poked his cock into her eye, traced the bloated head along both her eyebrows. Then he scraped it down her cheek and forced it into her mouth quickly. Right away she began sucking. But almost at once he pulled his cock from her mouth again and began smudging it along her chin.

"Such a sweet and pretty face," he groaned. "But you love cock so much don't you? Don't you, bitch? I bet everything I've heard is true."

"Mmmmfff. Yes! Ohhh God, yes!" she moaned, licking the head of his cock each time it flashed by her mouth.

"I love cock, mmmmffff... ohhhh!"

He swung his hard-on from side to side, like a pendulum. Then he slapped her face gently with it, making popping sounds on her cheeks because her mouth was more than half open. His prick was an ugly red column of stiff cock meat and now it looked as though it was about to explode at any second.

He smacked her again and again with it on both cheeks.

"Lick it, baby. Lick my big hard cock!" he instructed. "You fucking love it, I know you do. Lick it, you cocksucker. Yeah, that's exactly what you are, a little cocksucker."

Each time his prick swung across her mouth, Nancy flashed out her tongue, scraped it over the red cock pole.

But soon he was on the move yet again, this time easing himself back over her belly so that he could poke his cock all over her wobbling tits. He prodded her stiff nipples with the cockhead, bent them this way and that. He smudged great gobs of pre-cum juice off onto the lovely tit-mounds.

Nancy watched him through half-closed eyes, wondering what it was about her that caused a man to do such things to his girlfriend's daughter. It was partly because she had such a great body, she realized. He obviously loved her big jiggling tits. But there was something else besides. She suspected it had something to do with how young and innocent she looked.

He smeared his cock everywhere on her jugs and nipples, left her gleaming with pre-cum juice. Then he slotted his prick into her cleavage again and jammed her tits together over the top.

He started fucking her tits all over again, driving his cock through her cleavage with wild motions.

Her head was propped up on a pillow, and she could look down and see his hard-on thrusting between her tits. It disappeared each time he drew back, but then the head and three or four inches of cock appeared whenever he jerked forward and slid wetly across her lips and chin. It was a great sensation. Nancy loved it the first time Uncle Stewart lubed up her tits and tit-fucked her. She loved the look of excruciating pleasure on his face and especially loved when he soaked her tits and face with cum.

"Tit-fuck! Tit-fuck!" he growled. "How do you like having your big tits fucked? You slut!"

Nancy didn't know what to say. She was beginning to wonder where all this would end. She'd never been called such dirty names before and it made her feel a little funny. She wasn't exactly disgusted and that's what bothered her! A strange thrill went through her each time he called her slut or cocksucker. Why would that be?

She couldn't explain it.

He let out a deep groan suddenly and began furiously fucking her tit flesh, pumping his cock as if his life depended on it. His hands held her tits and body in place like a trapped creature.

Nancy could hardly breathe.

"Sweet tasting, cock-teasing, little bitch. Horny young slut. Teenage cocksucker!"

He mumbled and swore under his breath as he heaved his cock between her greasy tit-flesh.

"I've been wanting to do this for months," he admitted.

"All these weeks living in the same house with you, watching these big beautiful tits jiggling up and down. And don't pretend you're not a teasing little bitch either! Fuck, you know exactly what you're doing when you parade around bra-less in that tiny cut-off wife-beater, you're ass hanging out in that thong! And the way I saw you and Kearstin fucking and sucking. I knew you loved pussy, but I bet you love cock too!"

Nancy didn't know whether to feel angry or flattered. Her mother was really hung up on Preston. After all, since Dad left, Preston had been the only guy she'd really been excited over. And here he was betraying her.

And Nancy was helping him.

"Tell me how much you love cock. Tell me! Say it! Say it, you little fucking tease!"

It was all very confusing to the teenager.

"And coming home tonight with hot cum on these tits. I wish I'd be there to see what you were up to tonight. Don't pretend to be little Miss Innocent, you little bitch. You know, whenever I fuck your mother, I imagine I'm fucking you."

Nancy, wondered why he didn't fuck her. Any second she'd expected he would force that giant cock of his into her pussy, but it wasn't happening.

Instead he was leaning over her, fucking her tits, dripping sweat. But he didn't seem to want to do any more than that and she wondered why. Was it because she was so young? Was that what put him off? Was he scared of getting her pregnant or something?

Was it because of mom?

"FUCK, this feels good," he muttered. "You've no idea how great it is to fuck your big titties!"

His thrusts were growing stronger. He was squeezing her tits harder over his prick and ramming his crotch back and forth wildly.

She clasped her hands over his, helping him actually press her tits together. There was a tension in his face now that she found fascinating. Sweat was dripping down his forehead and dropping into her face.

"Hot little bitch. Cock-teasing slut," he muttered, his face red and straining.

Looking down at the sexy girl, Preston stared at the spot where the head of his hard cock was spearing out on each long wonderful stroke.

"Shoot your hot cum on me," he heard her moan. "Cover my tits with your cum!"

"I'm going to cum, baby!" he grunted. "I'm going to splatter hot cum all over your big bouncing tits! You ready for it? You fucking young slut."

"Oh yeah, cum on me," Nancy muttered, looking up at Preston, licking her lips, teasing him.

It occurred to her suddenly that this would be the second load of cum to be spilled over her tits in one night.

"Wait, wait for it baby! Gonna paint your fucking face and tits with cum!" he grunted, fucking his cock in and out between her tits like a greased piston.

"OH FUCK! Such big, firm, perfect tits! AHHHHHHH!" His greasy prick tilted up and jammed across her lips and chin each time he drove it forward.

Letting go of her tits Preston took his cock in his fist and began to pump furiously.