All Comments on 'An Eighteen Year Estrangement'

by Mainefiddleheads

Sort by:
  • 130 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A good story of a life in the hell of a tramp wife. She lost it all. He was too proud to be a cuckold instead, he was a proud father of two loving kids. Good story good author, I'll read it again. LP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Generous three stars.

She average sums it up.

He was on birth certificate etc etc

Teaching kids moral lessons

Two wrongs make a right?!

In fantasy.

OdessaLesOdessaLesabout 2 years ago

Liked it, he was definitely a good man and father. How he could have stayed with her all those years I will never know. She got exactly what she deserved, blackmailed or not. She should have told her husband as soon as it happened.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I rather liked this. He stayed because he loved his kids; if he'd divorced her he would have been destroyed financially and the baby daddy could have taken his kids

It takes a strong man to make that call.

Definitely not a cuck.

His wife? Yes she came to a sad end but one she made for herself. Even when discovered, when there was no point in continuing the deception, she lied anyway.

She was never there for her husband or kids. It's sad yes, but she got what she deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

C'mon, people! Of course, he was a cuckold!

He was a cuckold by the very definition of the word. He raised another man's children as his own. And he chose to continue doing so, after he learned that's what he was doing.

That doesn't mean that he was foolish, or made a bad choice because of his love for them. It was his choice to make.

But, if words have any meaning at all, he WAS a cuckold.

SunnyU2SunnyU2almost 2 years ago

Pretty good. If you believe Tammy about the blackmail it would have been an interesting reconciliation. She did talk about her husband all the time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is the very definition of a cuckold. Knowledge that your wife is fucking someone else and consenting to it. Doing nothing to stop it. Raising another man's child that he put into your wife while she was married to you.

Not saying it was horrible. He loved the kids. Had bonded with them. He chose to be a dad and put up with it. Even found some on the side at times to help cope. Made a good exit plan.

Good overall story. Wife character gets what's coming to her. Nobody keeps a blackmail going for 19 years...she wasn't being blackmailed. She loved the guy. Probably loved the husband too. She just wanted her cake and to eat it too. Came crashing down around her. Literally. She ended up with nothing. Karma wins again.

AnotherChapterAnotherChapterover 1 year ago

Can’t understand how so many people commenting here don’t get the fact that she was never blackmailed at all. It was all lies as he saw in the pictures. In some ways he was a brave man for sticking with a family that was not biologically his, and perhaps the fact that he knew he could never father children with anyone else may have played into that decision. Still, it would have been so tempting to arrange for an accident to have taken her out! She deserved much worse than she got.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

NO ONE would believe Tammy's crock of shit.

She was a total whore and got her just deserts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a spineless cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is truly a cuckold story right down to a T. Well written yes,plausible yes..As you presented this tale,I for one can begrudgingly except you having him staying in the relationship simply because he could not father children and those two kids completed him, the bonding was complete by the time he found out he was not their bio dad,pretty tough to walk away. Having said that,I hate cuckold

stories and avoid them but your other stories earned the chance to read this one. You simply tell good realistic tales as a whole....JZK

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Umm blackmail doesn't work for 20 years. One night of chesting sex is not motivation yo go along with a blackmail let alone a second one especially with pregnancies (use a condom). The wife is lying. She wasn't blackmailed. The husband chose poorly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

First off, I don't get the 19 year metronome once a week affair by the wife. Why stay with that. Why no irregularities? Why not have a relationship with her lover? The PI showed it was a regular, scheduled event. Odd. Some will say it was blackmail but they are not clearly reading thr story especially at the end. The two were lovers. Ergo why the steady schedule? What did either party get out ofnit except see once a week. The asshole boyfriend was not married. Again odd. Finally even IF the reader disregards the MC's conclusive observations (and why they took so many years with thr photos in front of him to figure it out), and believe there was blackmail, why would a blackmailed be bothered to keep on once a week for 19 years? Being in control they would either screw up or push Tammy's boundaries. And no self respecting woman would come close to subjecting herself to that even over child paternity. The predator would never get access to the children. Moreover, why would the husband decide to not confront the wife? He was supposedly afraid doing so would let the asshole get his kids. It isn't that easy especially over time. He obviously never consulted a lawyer. His willingness to stay for 18 years of captivity in an estranged marriage makes no sense. Or maybe more accurately is not a human reaction. Not credible regardless of the post rationalizations. But again anyways Tammy was not blackmailed. That is a lie on her part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Re Anonymous: "His willingness to stay for 18 years of captivity in an estranged marriage makes no sense." Agreed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The prior Anonymous post starting with "First off..." hit the nail on the head. Either scenario is not believable over 19 years. And it certainly wasn't blackmail when the husband got the photos.

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

Just a stupid wimp story of another long term cuck. Thanks to the author for striving to make cuckolding acceptable to society. So many plot holes in this and no legit reason for the mc to do what he did. Utterly idiotic.

nixroxnixroxabout 1 year ago

5 stars - there was NO blackmail, because the SLUT was in love with the ASSHOLE. She did not want to give up the free meal ticket and the husband who was the children's primary caregiver.

The husband took responsibility for raising 'his' kids and continued to live a life well lived with out the SLUT. He gets to live out the remainder of his life with a woman who loves him, as well as a new daughter.

In the end, it was a win-win for both him and the kids.

The SLUT met KARMA head on, with the dual loss of her true love (ASSHOLE) and her husband (AMAZING DADDY) - leaving her alone with five cats, in a one room apartment, all by herself.

To me this is a happy ending compared to the 98% of the 'other' BTB stories.

Works for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A lot of folks think the husband made the wrong decision. It’s a matter of opinion. Would a real man be willing to swallow his pride to protect his children and spend time in their lives?

skruff101skruff101about 1 year ago

Once again proof that this is a fantasy site, there was just too much suspension of disbelief required.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Scruff…you do know the meaning of the word “fiction”, no?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The epitome of a knowing cuckold. At least the victims of the cuckoo bird are unaware and bond due to uncontrollable natural instinct. This guy expects respect and understanding for knowingly looking after the DNA of a bloke that fkd him over and his whore of a wife that happily went along with it.

He should have gone off with Michelle all those years ago and had her artificially inseminated with some rando's sperm.

Instead he paid for and nurtured the DNA of his enemy while still living with someone that clearly had no respect for him.

The only mystery is why mention the rubbish about his wife saying how great he was without expanding/resolving it later ... or was that just some cut and paste from the how to write for LW 101 course book.

There was no resolution here, we're meant to believe that his financial jiggery pockery and her being left on her own is enough revenge/restitution. But what we the reader are left with is a bit of a mystery and the realisation that the random act of a crashing car was the true cause of any and all misery that the wife suffered.

However you want to cut it, the wife lived her 18 years of married life as she wanted and the sperm donor got some loser to pay for a happy family life for his DNA.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I've read far to many stories on this site that express a respect etc for the man who brings up children who he knows aren't his. Always couched in terms like it's not the children's fault etc., I wonder if this is some society wide cuckold propaganda.

I also find it strange that often we're led to believe that a refusal to reconcile with the wife is more reasonable than bringing up some unconnected DNA (especially considering the financial costs), that also just so happens to be your enemies. It's just the most bizarre and unnatural response to such an outcome. You can guarantee that if a bird knew it was being cuckoo'd it would kick the egg or chick right out of the nest. It's just a weird and unnatural warping of social norms that has tried to rationalise the idea that we should feel something for those we have no connection too.

I have more respect for those that adopt or use sperm donors than I do for those that knowingly bring up their cheating wife's AP's DNA.

OldmantruckerOldmantrucker6 months ago

🍕🍕🍻🍻🍺🍺👌👌✌️✌️👍👍👍💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯🍺they no likie. They no need ta read no more your. Storys.. Da çan go write their Own dam storys.. deen we can ream them like they like reaming others... Good story. Shame your gone.. good luck and. Thanks 🙋🙋👌✌️🍺

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

If his name is listed on the birth certificate he is the father. He would have to give that right up before he would lose them. Also by looking at those pictures of his wife's cheating he would have seen it right off if it was love, not twenty years later. Whoever wrote this has no idea what they are writing about. This is written by a cuck getting off on being cheated on period. This garbage is not even worthy of being called a story. Nobody would put up with his wife doing that for so long. Personally I would have beat the crap out of the guy and put him in the hospital.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

He took too long to pull the trigger. He deserved happiness too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

That was a close one, glad he looked at the photo again. Taking that bitch back would have ruined a good story. Surprised that Tammy wasn't in the front seat of the car when it crashed, giving the bastard a BJ. The bitch would probably have chocked to death on his severed dick lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

A good well written entertaining story.

BUT . . . (said the billy goat)

Is it just me or do other readers detest it when reading the cringe worthy bullshit line " I still love her, I just don't like her"?

That must be the epitome of an oxymoron.

It's like saying I have two left hands. One of is a mirror image of the other but is on my right hand wrist.

IT JUST DON'T WORK.

BurgerPlaceResidentBurgerPlaceResidentabout 1 month ago

What is it with commenters thinking the MC was a strong man for not divorcing his wife because he would end up broke and alone? He chose the path of least resistance.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19693 days ago

This comeback was EPIC!!!

"OK, I fucked up, all right, and look at me. Don't you think I'm paying for it? I spent the night with him-"

"Hold it, not the whole night. He spent the rest of the night smeared against a fucking concrete bridge or what was left of him."

That aside, I can't imagine staying with a cheating partner for that long. That would drive a person insane.

Great story. Thanks

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous