All Comments on 'An Elegant Seduction Pt. 02'

by Shaima32

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Exciting

Very good, very well written. A pleasure to read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Agreed.

This story has grown on me during the reading of the first two parts. I think there is a lot of options the author can use to develop this plot as it moves forward. The characterization is strong and Lynne is a realistic person to identify with and we know much more about her right now than we do with many characters on Literotica at the end of the story. This makes it much easier for the reader to engage with character and enjoy the story, but then they feel as if the know how she will react in certain situations. If she comes across as inconsistent and confused (unless she is supposed to be by the situation) then the readers will lose connection to the story thread. Very good work so far. Thanks for posting this enjoyable and interesting tale. 5* so far.

wistful_of_ozwistful_of_ozover 7 years ago
An elegant beginning

Keenly awaiting next instalment.

Thx

tygztygzover 7 years ago

Fantastic buildup. I can guess as to where it's going, but only broadly and the anticipation is killing me.

Those looking for a quick finish are going to QQ but this is shaking up looking like the sort of work I come to lit, hoping against hope, to find.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Interesting.

I'm really liking this series. I like the slow build up. Ok, I'm on to chapter three. I'm excited to see what happens.

TheReticentWriterTheReticentWriteralmost 7 years ago
Wonderful

I'm really loving this. I like that you're filing in the characters, so many write them so shallowly. You make them really come alive and draw the reader in, wanting to know them better. Petra is very interesting, with hints of things to come. While young, she gives you a sense of someone older and knows what she wants, even if she isn't willing to tell you yet. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

TrueMortTrueMortover 6 years ago
so far so good :)

really enjoying this series beautifully written, substitute horses for boards and this could be me lol.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
As with most relationships

The teacher is often the student.

So far I have learned that I have a lot to learn

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 3 years ago
Nice ..... Sails with the wind easily

Another 5 star and shure the next follow ups are jumping the same category

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous