An Elegant Seduction Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shaima32
Shaima32
1,213 Followers

"I was a lush, plain and simple," I ran a hand down my leg absently, "I was almost like a man in that way because I'd go out with the intention of picking up a woman. I could almost guarantee I'd pick up by the end of the night and after a while my regular gay friends would tag along with me because I was like a good luck charm."

"How long did that last?"

"Until I graduated. I have a degree in psychology and I work with horses, it doesn't get any weirder than that."

"Psychology," Petra leaned forward and studied the carafe for a moment, "an interesting choice."

"I wanted to know more about the human condition," I stretched and yawned. "So, what else do you want to know?"

Petra didn't reply to that as she fiddled with the top button of her blouse and I had the feeling she was checking me out. A minute or two later she got up and turned off the cameras. I eyed the carafe and decided another drink would probably put me over the limit and then she rounded the coffee table and sat down on it. She was so close her knee bumped against mine.

"I want to know so much more," she began, "but not so much about you as about how you feel about this character I'm playing."

"What's her name?"

"Elizabeth," she frowned, "I need to tell you what she does and the way I want to play it but I need you to tell me where it falls flat."

"I can do that."

"Good," she straightened up and arched her back, "so, when are we going to start riding together?"

"Tomorrow. We'll head up into the hills."

"Just us?"

"Uh huh," I nodded, "we'll be alone."

"Then we'll do it then," she glanced down, "this part is really important to me so I need to get it right or I'll be forever regretting it. I need to run it past mum as well, she might get you to sign one of those non disclosure forms to stop you leaking news about the script in advance."

"As if I would do that."

"I knew you'd say that," she smiled and leaning forward, knelt on the edge of the couch and kissed me on the cheek.

"Thank you."

The kiss took me totally unawares. One moment she was in full view and the next she was leaning right over me, I caught the briefest glimpse of her bra strap and only just stopped myself touching her breast before it was over.

"Sorry," she sat back on the table.

"Don't be," I exhaled, "just warn me next time."

"Deal," she locked her hands behind her head and arched her back, "now I have to do my zen thing or I'll never get any sleep. Mum insists I do it every night."

I pulled my eyes from her breasts and nodded.

"Tomorrow then."

Petra walked me back down the hallway to the staircase. We could see the arched doorway leading into the lounge room.

"Don't forget to say goodbye to mum, she really likes you," she brushed a lock of hair over her ear and went on, "and call out before you enter the room," she lowered her voice, "she's been fucking Anke so it might feel awkward for them."

"I'll remember that."

"Hugging you," she threw her arms around my neck and pulling me closer, kissed me firmly on the neck, her breasts pushed hard against mine and then we parted and she smiled.

"Better?"

"Better," I nodded.

My last memory of her that night was the sight of her walking down the hallway to her room, she glanced over her shoulder as she reached the room and then waved and disappeared inside. I gathered myself and headed downstairs, remembering at the last moment to call out to Fatima that I was leaving. There was a momentary pause and then Fatima called out.

"Come in."

I stepped inside to find the all too familiar signs that they'd been snogging. Hair messed up, blouses pulled out from waistbands and Fatima was doing up a button.

"How'd you get on up there?" Fatima looked up.

"Fine, she wants to tell me more about her character over the next few days."

"She does?" Fatima looked past me, "I was going to mention that before you left anyway, you'll get the chance to read through the full character biographies but you'll have to do that here. I can't allow this information to leave here for obvious reasons."

"Understood," I nodded.

"Good," she rose, "so, you'll be a regular guest then?"

"It appears so."

"Remember that trust is hard to earn and so easy to lose,"she glanced at Anke and I nodded again.

"I understand that as well."

"Excuse me a moment," Fatima smiled at Anke, "I'll see her out."

Not a word was said until we were standing by my car. Fatima looked almost childlike under the spotlight.

"About Anke," she began, "it's a private matter and I know it looks bad but it's one of those things that took us both by surprise."

"So you're having an affair with your personal assistant," I shrugged, "it's not a capital offence, it might be salacious gossip but I don't kiss and tell, despite what I told Petra up there about my affairs. She must think I'm a tart."

"Petra makes up her own mind," Fatima fluffed at her hair, "people think they know which way she'll turn but it's almost as if she second guesses them and moves the other way. Sometimes I think she does it deliberately."

"I'll remember that," I smoothed out my dress, "but I'm not sure I'm much good."

"You told her about yourself?"

"Aye, perhaps too much about myself," I winced, "she does know about this lesbian," I tapped myself.

"And you're wondering why I haven't told her about my sexuality?"

"That has crossed my mind just now," I looked at her.

"I'm her mother," Fatima replied, "and to be perfectly honest I swing both ways but if I tell her about my love life it might affect our relationship. This is only a movie, it's done and dusted by the end of the year but I'm a part of her life for the rest of my life, so I'd rather not expose myself like that to my daughter until I'm good and ready."

I understood that and told her as well. Fatima managed a crooked smile and squeezed my arm gently.

"Don't be so hard on yourself. You've got an earthy quality about you. I can see it, Petra seems drawn to you and perhaps this exercise might exorcise a few demons. Let go and let it out. She may be young but she's seen a hell of a lot more than many people her age and certainly a lot more than her peers. Do yourself a favour and watch all of her movies, if you really want to help then you need to see the kinds of roles she's played so far."

I drove away with the distinct feeling that I was sailing in unfamiliar waters and although I had a map it was in a foreign language, who knew what dangers awaited me?

Shaima32
Shaima32
1,213 Followers
12