All Comments on 'An Elegant Seduction Pt. 03'

by Shaima32

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Strange Romance Story

I find that this story is an atypical and strange Romance.

Until this moment, although it seems a Romance, it is rather being treated about a lesbian relationship. Do not get me wrong, lesbian relationships can also be romantic, but they are supposed to have their own section. If the author has decided to put the story here, I suppose it will have some reason that will be unveiled throughout history.

I recognize that the progress of this story is the usual of a Romance, what happens is that the protagonists are women only, so I consider it atypical in this section.

I respect any sexual orientation of people, even if I do not share them, everyone owns their body and can do with what they please, as long as they do not harm other people. I just consider that maybe, I'm not sure, this is not the right section for this story. However, I must also acknowledge that this is the first story about relationships between women I read, so my opinion may be very wrong, or not, I really have doubts, I do not think I have any authority to judge yet on this story, but This is my opinion for the moment, which can be maintained or changed depending on the development of the story.

Anyway, I give you 5 *, as I value the work done so far in the plot of history, regardless of the sexual gender of the relationship, and because I really intrigue where this story leads.

I apologize for my English (yet), is not my native language.

tygztygzover 7 years ago

@first commenter - I'm guessing that this story (or at least these parts of the story) are classed in the "romance" category because as you mentioned it's a romance, with no sex involved. I've seen other stories set up this way, sometimes different chapters of a large multi-section story are strewn across four or five categories.

@shaima32 - I love in-depth development of relationships in fiction. I'm probably a rarity on lit in that I can do without 95% of the sex scenes in stories, so the "romance" placement suits me fine. Seems to me that Petra is playing with our protagonist... I suppose a seduction is a form of manipulation in many ways. Makes me a bit uncomfortable, but adds a delicious tension.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Is this The End?

Please tell us this is not the end of this story!

RubyRedLipsRubyRedLipsover 7 years ago
More Please

I'm enjoying your story a great deal, and find the comments characterizing this as a romance to misguided.Good writing isn't about rushing to the action, it's about the leadup, and you're doing a masterful job. I'll be eagerly waiting to find out what happens with the three of them. Good work!

TheReticentWriterTheReticentWriteralmost 7 years ago
Very Surprising

Wow, what a chapter. Throwing in the epilepsy was a huge twist. I sure hope Fatima calms down when she finds out what really happened. She should be glad that Lynne was there to take care of her daughter.

Petra keeps pushing things leaving Lynne feeling confused and conflicted. In a way I find that rather manipulative.

TrueMortTrueMortover 6 years ago
seriously excellent

wow getting hotter off to read next chapter

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
The further we go

the more my doubts grow

Sexuality and preference are not philosophical whims. Attraction is not transportable. We are not talking about a whisp of smoke that can float through, around, between, over, and under without interaction. We don't come with adjustable settings.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 3 years ago
Love your Art ... Fabulous

🌟🌟⭐️⭐️✨✨💫💫

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous