All Comments on 'An End an A Beginning'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
CaveCat12401CaveCat12401over 9 years ago
Very sweet

I'm a sucker for doggie stories. This was well done and well written. But the first fuck was too fast... needed a lot more buildup. Seemed cheap, rushed and too convenient. Kind of ruined an otherwise good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Have to agree. The story was going well and suddenly it was coming across as a nearly anonymous fuck in an interstate rest area. Had plenty of potential for a bullseye but instead missed the entire target. Sorry just being honest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
very sweet...

But I'm worried for Troy. He's going to get his heart broken. Julien is too self absorbed. It's not his fault, really. It's the grief. It consumes you and leaves you feeling helpless. BUT, Troy doesn't deserve to be dicked around, even if it's unintentionally.

nanobotnanobotover 9 years ago
Sweet but incomplete

I think some of the observations have merit. This was the first story I've read by you that didn't seem polished. You've spoiled us with quality and just a quickie seems lacking the depth we've come to expect from you. Otherwise, very much a legitimate evolution with mature men searching for companionship. It's surprising how these things overtake us. One minute it's business as usual and the next we're madly in love. Thank god.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wonderful story

Sometimes we need a kick in the guts to jerk us out of our rut and make us see what's there for us. I think this is a great take on that reality. Well done

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004about 9 years ago
Loved it !!

I for one, found it caring and totally believable - a reaction to the death of a beloved pet I can completely relate to. I've been there.

As to the connection to his former boyfriend, it's also very likely to happen - they both had a shared love for Prince, so, because both his lover and now their pet are gone, he felt empty and miserable and lonely.

The fact that Troy already loved Julien from afar, taking the chance of making love was one of those opportunities life gave both of them, and being lonely and needy, of course Julien took it. It wasn't sappy at all, they both needed each other. I loved how Troy tried to heel Julien's heart with the new puppy. "You may cure the dog's bite with its fur", right ? With a new lover and a new pet ... I loved this story :)

dairetodairetoabout 8 years ago
Would love more of this

Really enjoyed this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Heart warming

Your story had just the right among of eroticism, and a killer ending! I have tears running down my face. I lost my partner, moved to Hawaii from California. After I had been here a while a friend gave me a Calico kitten. A year after that I met my soon to be spouse! Very touching sexy story!

Mahalo (thank you)

dphven@gmail.com

Don

SugarShark_13SugarShark_13over 2 years ago

This was one of the most romantic stories ever. Grief makes strange bed fellows as they say. The fact that Troy was already in love with Julien, and understood his Grief was a big help to Julien..even though at the time he didn't realize that.

The fact that Troy had a pup for him, from Prince's bloodline was priceless!!!

Excellent writing even though it was a short story, not all of them can be long right...lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story. Being a dog lover, myself (and gay, as well), I could relate to this story on numerous levels. It was well written, and romantic. Oh, and did I say I was a hopeless romantic, as well? Thank you for writing this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oh wow I was totally gonna wank but I'm now crying thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...

SIMILAR Stories