An End & A Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ask him." Carmen prodded to her roommate.

"You," he retorted. "It's your project, you ask."

As he walked off, Trevor took that moment to ask him just the same thing. "Talk with her," her roommate said pointing then walked off.

Walking toward Trevor - he was standing in front of a fish tank - she began to talk, nervously. Eventually they arranged for the weekend, Saturday, after Xmas.

Of all things people started playing snap. It was quite amusing to watch for a while, she drank and sat on a chair near them. When she'd finished her vodka shooter, she got up to get another one. In doing so she ran into a friend who good naturedly offered to give her something to move along the process of getting drunk.

Her seat moved to the bar she chatted to a group of others, including her roommate (he'd at this point given up on the snap.) As she listened - this is the moment she fell for Trevor - she felt a ticklish feeling on her neck, and turned to see Trevor with a piece of tinsel in his hand looking both innocent and guilty at the same time. Trying not to smile she feigned annoyance and he grinned. She found herself smiling back. And that's when she fell for him. It was a little difficult to explain, but something about the way he looked had her remembering a dream of someone standing and looking just like that, wearing a cowboy hat, and a bizarre thought occurred to her...he's my cowboy.

TO BE CONTINUED...

12