All Comments on 'An Endless Dream'

by sachiaiko

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
As usual...

Your story rocked. I have read everything you have submitted so far, and it has all been great. This was no different as far as intensity or quality. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
damn good

Wow, I love those kind of stories even if I'm not a guy or gay...but damn, I like your style of writting. Keep up the great work.

LadyDiLyn66LadyDiLyn66over 19 years ago
Beautiful

Wow! That was so erotic and beautiful that I am almost speechless. I have to read the rest of your submissions now. Keep up the good work! I'm not a guy or gay but I still found that to be the most erotic and touching story I have ever read. You are amazing!

elf150hzelf150hzover 19 years ago
WOW!

That had to be one of the best stories that I have ever read.

This would make a great movie. Keep up the great stories. I intend to read all the stories that you write.

widespreadinterestswidespreadinterestsover 19 years ago
You write really well, but

I could not rate this one a 5. You are very careless in your use of language, and it detracts from the story. Wonton is a chinese dumpling, wanton is sexually abandoned and wild. Just one example. Get someone with a better command of the language to review what you write, maybe one of the volunteer editors for Lit. Your talent and amazing imagination should not be lost in poor and incorrect word choice.

cadaryecadaryeover 19 years ago
Yet another great one...

Yet again, you have written another great story, hun!

WolvenGuardianWolvenGuardianover 19 years ago
Great Stuff!

Good Story. I'm straight, but I certainly appreciate your writing style!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Not fair

I read that someone did not give you a 5. That is not right because you took the english language and manipulated it into your own style. Your style is able to hook the reader and actually become one with a character. I wish I could give you a 10!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Oh my god

I think this story is as amazing as Tristian and Sam's stories. You are an amazing writer beautifully written and I have come to realize i want my relationship with my boyfriend ( I am a female) to be like the one's your write about. I was so turned on. Thanks

theycallmecyclonetheycallmecyclonealmost 16 years ago
good but something to think about

i loved your story, the way you weaved together this story of quiet seduction, drawing your readers in with detailed, erotic language that helped draw out the story, while making it something you still want to follow.

however, sometimes your choice of words in certain situations- such as in the middle of an intense paragraph- had me as a reader stop and question the choice of word, effectively breaking the erotic flow you had that made your story so enticing.

but despite this and the cheesiness of the name dream for the sex god (hahaha), it was an amazing story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

i love it. second part please?

Kazehana552Kazehana552almost 13 years ago

Like all of your grea work before, this was not the exception.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wow

That was amazing. I love all your stories so there is no way I can pick my favorite. Can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow, thank you

i have read quite a few of your story's now and i have aslo recomended your work to a friend of mine which i rarely do. your writing style is very good, thankyou for trying so hard to make high quality stories. please keep up the dedication and keep aiming to improve.

sadly i am not yet adept enough with short stories to give you truley helpful constructive feedback on your writing. i can mearly say that it is a joy to read your work; thank you.

from Rhiannon.

4catsrmine4catsrmineabout 12 years ago

That was awesome!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I would love it if you did an epilogue or continued the story. That would be great

nuckin1futsnixnuckin1futsnixover 11 years ago
epic!!!!

best sex scene evarrrrrrr!!!oh my god he called him dream i liked how i was unsure of what he was till the very end lol i loved it it was great.nix

MoonlightSkyMoonlightSkyabout 11 years ago
YESSS ! Another masterpiece !

Love this story ,as well as your others.

tac_naynwafflestac_naynwafflesover 10 years ago
Oh.

Oh.

My.

God.

Well, okay, I do admit, when I guessed that he was some sort of incubus I expected the rest of the story to be full of lust, lust, lust, lust, and sex.

Oh my god I was wrong...

I loved it. I like how Dream is kind of new to everything. He, I'm assuming, hasn't had not-in-a-dream sex in a long time, and especially never with anyone he loved before.

I realize this comment is late, considering this story was posted like, 2004 (wait, did I read the date right? it's in the Month/Day/Year format right?), but whatever. Just wanted to comment.

PaleAngel_90PaleAngel_90about 10 years ago
Wonderful

I Loved the story, i dream to find a man like that, sweet, loving, caring, i fell i love with this story, i hope you write a sequel :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous