An English Boy Gets Turned Out Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RustyRover
RustyRover
181 Followers

There was a loud crack as he smacked my bottom. I gave out a high pitch yelp and that certainly did not help my argument about not being a sissy.

Mr Tobias reached behind him to the shelf under the TV. He picked up the rippled butt plug. He waved it between my legs and pointed it at my unprotected hole.

"Sam you said I could not force this toy up your butt one bubble at a time." He emphasised the point with one jab against my hole. He then left it resting there. This was the first time anything had ever touched my ass hole. In my mind I was expecting to hate it but after a second or two it began to feel welcome.

"Look at that Tony. The sissy who says he is not gay has a hard on as he is manhandled by two men and has a butt plug pressing against his hole."

Mr Tobias moved away and put the butt plug back on the shelf. He went to my ruck sack and rootled around.

"What are you doing in my bag?" I asked.

"I'm looking for your phone. I need to take a picture of this moment so I can show you just how gay you really are. Don't worry after you've seen it I'll delete it if you want. But you'll probably want keep it you little sissy."

"It's in the side pocket."

He found the phone and turned on the camera. He picked up the butt plug and held it against my ass. I groaned as I felt the second touch ever on my ass hole. My cock was so hard and in this position pointing straight at my face. I had to admit to myself it did look small compared to all the cocks I had seen over the last few days. It even looked smaller than the twink's in the video.

There was the click of the camera going. I heard it a couple more times.

"Now Sam, you said I could not force you but it is obvious if I wanted to force this plug up your ass I could. It's also obvious from the state of your little dick that you are turned on and your sissy ass wants to be stuffed with cock."

"Let me go. I keep telling you I'm not gay and I'm definitely not a sissy. I like girls." I yelled at the top of my voice.

"Enough!! If you can't keep quiet I am going to shut you up." He put the phone down and moved the giant butt plug away from ass up to my mouth. He forced the tip against my lips but could go no further as I kept my mouth tightly closed. With his other hand he pinched my nostrils closed cutting off my air supply. I held out as long as I could, when I finally gasped for breath he forced the first band of the plug into my mouth and held it there.

I started drooling around the big black rubber plug almost immediately. The saliva was also building up in my mouth. I was forced to swallow and as I did so Mr Tobias forced the second bubble into my mouth. My lips were stretched as wide as they could go and it was with relief when they were able to close around the second taper on the plug. I could also feeling it touching the back of my throat. I started to gag which only produced more saliva and drool. It was a vicious cycle.

"Calm down Sam, stop struggling and I will remove the plug from your mouth. I had to gag you because you were making so much noise and I cannot have you upsetting my customers."

I tried to relax and succeeded a little. Immediately the plug seemed to shrink and the pressure on my throat eased off a little.

"That's my boy, you look like a natural cock sucker. That's a lot of cock to swallow on your first attempt."

He eased the plug out of my mouth. I really had to stretch my jaws as wide as possible to release the second bubble.

Mr Tobias motioned to Tony to release my legs. I moved them forward from behind my head to the floor in front of me. I sat back into the sofa. I could feel the leather under my bottom and realised I was naked from the waist down.

Mr Tobias sat down beside me and he showed me the pictures on my phone. "Look at that ass. That's really begging to get filled and fucked. Look how hard your little dick is. Look at it now, you are rock hard as you look at pictures of your ass hole on display to 2 men. Are you sure you're not gay?" He reached down and grabbed my throbbing penis. "You are hard as you let another man hold your dick. Do you want me to make you come?"

I groaned, I really wanted to orgasm but I felt so humiliated that it was another man who was turning me on. He moved his hand up and down my little dick. "Do you really think you can satisfy a woman with a little disck like this. She wouldn't be able to feel it inside her pussy. It's so small she probably wouldn't feel it if you put I in her virgin asshole. Now answer the question. Do you want another man to make you come?" He stopped caressing my cock as he waited for my answer.

His hand felt so good on my cock and I wanted him to continue. But the shame was too much I couldn't bring myself to ask. I shook my head no.

"Don't worry Sam you'll soon be begging me to let you come. It may not be today or tomorrow but you will be begging. If you are lucky and I'm feeling kind I might let you come but don't count on it."

He got up from the sofa and went back to his desk.

"Tony will you go and get Sam some new clothes and also the tit toys we have on special today."

Mr Tobias started to work on his computer and I sat in silence left with my own confused thoughts. When I left college to come to work I was confident I was not gay. After all I did not get a hard on watching gay porn. But as soon as I came into the store and met with Mr Tobias I was as hard as steel.

Tony came back into the room carrying a small box.

Mr Tobias looked up. "Sam please take your shirt off. You need to strip naked."

I started as I heard his words and then remained sitting.

"Sam don't get me cross again. You know it is in your contract you have to wear whatever I tell you to. It even says I can order you to be naked if it is to display some of my merchandise. Now you know Tony and I can force you to strip but I don't want to ruin any more clothes. So just take it off."

I knew I did not want to get naked but I was not strong enough to resist and I leaned forward away from the back of the sofa and pulled the shirt over my head.

"Stand up let me have a look. Don't be shy we have already seen you naked."

"Tony we need to get rid of the chest hair. It's only a few strands around the nipples but it will spoil the sissy look. In fact you may as well get rid of all the hair as we will only have to clean up his ass and dick next week."

My mind did not seem to be working, I was in a bit of a daze and I was not sure if I heard Mr Tobias correctly. He wanted to remove all of my hair. What would my roommate say, what would happen in the showers? I knew this was going to cause me problems but there was nothing I could do to stop it. It was in my contract and if I resisted Mr Tobias and Tony were too strong for me and could just make me do it anyway.

"Come with me Sam." Tony grabbed me by the arm and walked me towards the door. Before I knew it we were out of the office and in the corridor leading to the shop. I stopped dead, I was naked in public.

Tony jerked my arm and I was forced to follow him. We walked into the shop towards the counter by the door. I was crouching down trying to make myself as small as possible but luckily the store was empty. There was another employee at the counter. He was a much older man, fat with balding brown hair and glasses.

We got to the counter and headed towards the room behind it. Tony stopped and turned to the other employee. "Cliff, this is Sam he's the new boy. He says he's not gay but he looks like a sissy and he walks around the store all day with a hard on."

Cliff stared at me and licked his lips, he moved his hand towards me and I flinched at the thought of being touched by him. He put his hand on my chest and moved it over my nipples. "He's a pretty one with lovely soft skin. He's a bit flat chested, I like my boys with fat juicy nipples you can chew on."

What a pervert I thought to myself. I'm never going to let a fat ugly thing like him touch me. As if. That was followed by an even worse thought. I did not want him to touch me because he was a man OR I didn't want him to touch me because he was ugly. Did that mean I would let better looking men touch me? All these thoughts were just confusing me and making my head spin.

Tony looked at me and gave a knowing smile. "Come on in the back we've got a shower there."

I followed Tony quickly as the door to the store was opening and I did not want anyone else to see me naked.

Tony waved me over to the shower stall. I entered it and then he came back with some hair removal cream. He had put on some gloves and started to spread the cream all over my chest, back, underarms, arms and legs. It was starting to sting where it had first touched my body.

"Spread your legs." I was ordered.

I did not move them quickly enough and slapped the inside of my thigh.

I moved my legs apart and I felt the cream being spread all over my ball sack and around the base of my dick.

"Bend over."

"What do you mean?" I answered.

"Christ are you stupid or what. Bend over I need to remove the hairs from in your crack and around your ass hole."

"Why? No one will ever see me there."

Tony laughed. "You really are as dumb as you look. You are a sissy working in the gay store with horny gay men all around you. You just walked through the store naked sporting a tiny erection. No one in here is going to be interested in your dick." He emphasised his point by holding up his pinkie. "But everyone is going to be interested in seeing your little boy hole. So bend over and let's finish this quickly"

I think at that point I just stopped thinking. My natural submissive nature kicked in and I bent over as requested. He held my head down with a hand on my neck and with the other he carefully slathered the cream all over my butt and crack.

He let me up. "Stand in the shower for the next 5 minutes and then we'll rinse you off."

He walked out of the bath room leaving me with my thoughts. But I could not think straight, pun not intended. It was just a jumble of thoughts that flashed through my mind. The racing images stopped when I thought of my father and I just felt so much shame. What would he think if he saw his son standing naked in the bath room of a gay store being shorn of all his hair. I knew the answer to that and I vowed to somehow get myself out of this situation.

So what if I had to leave the USA and the university. At least I could go back to England and put this whole horrid situation behind me. Yes that was the answer I would start to check up on flights and things when I got back to my dorm.

Tony came back in and told me to rinse off the cream. I did so and as I watched the cream coming off my body I saw it was intermingled with all my hair. I looked down at my penis. There it was standing as proud as a candle on a birthday cake. It was certainly easier to see now it was not growing out of a hedgerow. But my ball sack looked tiny as there was no longer any hair to disguise the outline. In fact my testicles looked like 2 dimes in a coin purse.

"Turn round, let me get a look at you." Tony demanded. He used his hands at the same time feeling for any stray hairs. "That's good." He smiled to himself. "Sam if the boy who came in wearing corduroy pants could see you now. It's only been three days and already you look like a super fag. You are beginning to fit right in here."

Cliff came in to give something to Tony. He stared at me as he passed by. He said something to Tony which I could not hear. When he came back he grabbed by hairless ball sack. He gave it a gentle squeeze and licked his lips. It was a sordid and disgusting moment. But my dick did not agree and remained resolutely hard.

Cliff left and Tony came towards me. He held out the fabric cliff had handed him. "Put these on, pretty boy!"

I shook them out and saw they were some very small briefs in a skin tone. I slipped my feet through the legs and pulled them up my legs. They were not something I would normally wear but I was relieved to put something over my privates.

Tony walked me back through the shop and again it was empty. He took me back into the office where Mr Tobias looked at me. "Sam turn around, Mmmm." He said "You're coming along nicely. In fact I think you are ready for your first modelling job."

"Before you start to complain and say you don't want to model let me remind you it is part of your contract. You've had a couple of easy days not doing very much and now it's time for you to start earning your pay."

Mr Tobias told me to come closer. He reached out and caressed my bare hairless chest. "Look at you flat chested and hairless like a little girl. Look at these." He said as he grasped my nipples. "Look at them, these nipples are completely flat. But don't worry we have just taken delivery of some products designed to make nipples grow. I don't know if they were made with inverted nipples in mind but we'll give them a go."

"Tony I think it will be fun if we only work on one side. That way it will be really easy for our customers to compare the before and after effect of the nipple pump and also a variety of clamps we might use. Later on we might look at something more permanent and pierce these little fuckers."

What the fuck, I thought. They are talking about my body as if I am not here and there is no fucking way I am going to let myself get pierced.

"Mr Tobias I can't get a piercing. I can't let my family see me with pierced nipples."

"So Sam, you are happy for me to grow your nipples so long as we don't pierce them. That's good enough for me."

"Tony go and get me the pump, I want to be the first one to grow these babies."

What had I just agreed to? I didn't want my nipples to get bigger. In fact I don't think I had ever thought about my nipples. I had never touched them or played with them and certainly no one else had.

Mr Tobias continued to caress my chest and to tweak my nipples. "Sam it really suits a girly boy like you to be hairless below the head. With a tiny penis like yours no woman is going to look seriously at you as a partner. I can tell you too that most gay men aren't going to be interested in your dick. It's too small to fuck and there is no challenge or interest in sucking on a dick that's the size of my little finger. I know you are going to find the best way for you to get sex is to appeal to men who like to fuck ass. And I tell you the boys who get the most action are the girly boys."

"Personally I like my boys to look like boys," Mr Tobias continued. "I don't like that she-male stuff of fake boobs and looking like a woman. I like to fuck boys and know I am fucking boys but I like my boys to have big nipples I can chew on and play with. I like them to have longish hair so they won't be confused as a real man and I like them to dress in clingy effeminate clothes that highlight their best attributes. In your case that's going to be your ass and your nipples when we have finished working on them."

"Mr Tobias I keep telling you I am not gay and I am not interested in becoming your boy."

"I know that Sam. But while you are here you are going to dress and model the clothes and products I need you to. I know my customers better than you do. I've been running this business for over 20 years and you've been here for all of 2 days. I know many of my customers share my taste in boys. So you are going to dress effeminately and you are going to model products because that's how I get more customers into my store and how I sell more products and how I pay your wages at the end of the day."

He turned back to the shelf behind his desk and poured another 2 whiskeys. "Have another drink, it will make you more confident and it'll calm your nerves for the first time you display yourself to the customers."

This time I drank it without hesitation. It went down in one gulp, burning my throat as it went. But I didn't cough. It seemed I was getting used to drinking whiskey just as I was getting used to having a hard on in front of other men.

Tony came back into the office carrying a basket.

"Which nipple shall we work on first?" Mr Tobias asked Tony.

"It's got to be the right one. Straight people always seem to think a piercing in the right ear means you are gay though it doesn't really matter. But more importantly he's going to be a bottom and bottoms wear everything on the right."

"Agreed." Said Mr Tobias. "Sam small dick is definitely not going to be a top."

"Sam come and stand over here."

I moved towards Mr Tobias.

"First we need to grease up your nipple so the pump gets a good seal." Mr Tobias said as he started to oil up my chest especially around my right nipples. I hated to admit to myself but it felt really good to be touched like this. His fingers felt strong as they firmly spread the oil over my hairless chest. He gave the nipple a little tweak but it was slippery and he could not get a firm grip.

He then lifted up the pump. It looked like a small glass test tube with a rubber pipe connected to a rubber ball. He place it over my nipple firmly pushing it into my chest. He then started to pump on the bulb and I could feel the skin around my nipple being sucked into the tube.

"That's my boy look at that, Sam." I looked down and I could see my skin going into the tube. "Look at the top Sam. Can you see your nipple is beginning to grow right at the top?" Sure enough there was a slight bump at the tip of the flesh in the tube.

He disconnected the pipe and then he flicked the tube. It had a firm grip on my chest and remained in place. He started to pull it and move it around a little and then he pulled it right off extending my nipple as he did so.

He looked pleased with himself as he looked at my chest. He moved his hand over my right nipple and squeezed and pulled on a now small but obvious nipple. All this play was having an effect on me. Obviously my dick was hard, when isn't it in the store? But as Mr Tobias played with my nipple it made my penis twitch and I could feel a stirring in my testicles.

Mr Tobias put the pump back on my chest and squeezed the bulb again. My nipple was sucked into the tube. He pumped it harder this time and my flesh was pulled about half way up the tube.

"Tony take him out onto the floor. Alternate between the pump and the clamp. Let the customers do most of the work. They'll enjoy playing with little Sam and looking at the way his little dick was twitching Sam's going to enjoy it as well."

Tony took me by the arm and walked me back into the store. There was a small stage beside the checkout desk. "Stand here. You are representing this store. You need to be polite and helpful to all the customers. When they come in smile at them. If they come over to you ask them to help you grow your nipple. If you have the pump on ask the customer to take it off and put the clamp on. If you have the clamp on ask them to put the pump back on. You will be very polite and say please and thank you with every request. Also you are a sales clerk in this store so you will call every customer Sir. Do you understand?"

Sam held the clamp up in front of my face. "This is an interesting toy. It stings a little when you first put it on, then it begins to ache after a while. But the most painful thing about tit clamps is when you take them off. You are really going to enjoy your shift this evening." He had a wicked grin on his face when he finished talking.

The first customer walked in at that moment. I looked at him and blushed. He walked towards me and I froze. I was unable to speak or to move. The only thing I could do was blush.

Tony took over. "Good evening Sir. Welcome to our store. Tonight we are running an experiment and a promotion. This boy here has inverted nipples." He poked me on my left nipple. He wants to grow them, he want to have upstanding nipples that his boyfriends can suck and chew on. So we are using this new nipple pump and some clamps to see if we can grow his tit. Sam here wants to be a bottom so he wants us to work on the right one to begin with."

RustyRover
RustyRover
181 Followers