An English Boy Gets Turned Out Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RustyRover
RustyRover
181 Followers

"Do you want to help with the experiment Sir? Why don't you pull off the pump and put this clamp on instead. I must tell you it will be the first time Sam here will enjoy the bite of a nipple clamp."

The man broke into a broad grin. "I've never seen him here before. Is he new?"

"Brand new." Tony replied. "He's British with a really cute accent. He sounds a bit like a gay butler. But he insists he is not gay and he is not interested in other men. But I have never seen him without an erection which is pretty ironic considering he is naked in gay book store. Mr Tobias and I think he's a bit delusional but we're confident we will set him straight in terms of his sexuality, well not straight exactly but you get my drift."

The customer reached up and put his left hand on my chest. He started to caress me and then groped my left nipple. "He really needs some work." He then moved his hand to my right nipple and grasped it firmly at the base. With his right hand he gripped the pump and started to pull. It held firm and he relaxed it a little bit. He twisted it and pulled it all the while stretching my nipple and areolae. My whole chest was tingling a little and my upper body had turned a bright shade of pink.

"He's really enjoying this." Said the customer. "He's got really sensitive nipples the lucky boy. When they are all stretched out he is going to love it when men chew and tweak and torture his nipples."

With that he gave the pump a final twist and a tug and my nipple was released. It had turned a dark purple and my nipple was poking out. It was not huge but it had never before been raised from my chest. He started to pinch it directly and I gasped in shock and pain. I stepped back and raised my hands and pushed him away, it was a hard shove and he stumbled backwards.

Tony instantly grabbed my hands and twisted them up behind my back. "Cliff please bring me some leather wrist cuffs."

The customer regained his feet and looked at me with a smile. "He definitely needs more training. I am going to put that clamp on so tight he is going to be screaming. You better put him in a gag."

Cliff came back with the cuffs and my arms were secure behind my back.

Tony was behind me and his mouth was beside my ear. "You will apologise to Mr Isaacs, the customer, and then you will ask him to please clamp your nipple."

I stood motionless and did not say anything. I was in turmoil, why should I let some man manhandle me in public? It's not fair, it's not right. I came to the US for an education not to become a perverted plaything for other men. I was in a state of shock and was unable to function. Throughout the experience my little penis was proudly erect telling the world I was sexually turned on.

Tony reached around my front slipped his hand inside my small briefs. The Cock Ring presented my balls to Tony. At first he gently rolled them around in his hand but steadily he started to squeeze them. I started to breathe quicker, I was grimacing and then I groaned in pain. "If you want me to release your little peas then start apologising." He continued to squeeze tighter and I was in real agony, so much so I could not speak.

I continued to moan and the grip tightened. Finally I was able to mutter "soorreeeey."

"What did you say? I could not hear you." Tony said, but I knew he had as he loosened his grip slightly.

I gathered my breath and started to speak. "I'm sorry Mr Isaacs."

"That's not a real apology. If you are truly sorry this is what you need to say." Tony emphasised his words by giving my balls another hard squeeze. "Now this is how you apologise properly. You say Mr Isaacs I am sorry for pushing you away. I understand you only wanted to help me grow my nipple. It was stupid and wrong of me to push. Please will you forgive me and place the clamp on my nipple."

Tony squeezed my ball again when he finished and then he let go completely and removed his hand from my panties. But he gently held my balls and penis through the briefs to act as a reminder.

"I...I..." I started to speak. "I...I'mmmm sorry Mr Isaacs Isaacs I am sorry for pushing you away. I understand you only wanted to help me grow my nipple. It was stupid and wrong of me to push. Please will you forgive me and place the clamp on my nipple."

Mr Isaacs smiled as I apologised to him. "All is forgiven Sam. Just remember you work in this store and the customer is always right. You must do what Tony and commands at all time and you must do whatever a customer wants. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mr Isaacs, the customer is always right and Tony is my boss so I must always do what he asks."

"Good boy." Mr Isaacs caressed my cheek gently. "You are going to be such a beautiful boy and so much fun to play with." Tony passed him the clamp.

"No Tony, look his nipple has shrunk back down we need to pump it up again."

He was right my nipple had retracted back inside my areolae, which was still red and slightly puffy.

Mr Isaacs got the oil and started to rub it into my chest paying special attention to the areolae. He started to squeeze it, caress it and pull on it gently and my nipple was making a small appearance all by itself. When he was satisfied it was as big as it was going to get he placed the pump over the nipple. He started to squeeze the bulb and I could feel my nipple swelling with blood as it was slowly sucked up the transparent tube.

When Mr Isaacs was satisfied he could remove no more air from the tube, he disconnected and then he proceeded to play with it once again on my chest. I was embarrassed at the way this stranger was just playing with me, able to do with me as he wanted and I was unable to do anything with my hands secured behind my back. The humiliation was intense. I did not want to be here, I did not want to be manhandled I did not want to be the puppet of some stranger. All I wanted was to be out of this store and never come back. But my body was telling a different story. My penis was harder than it had ever been in my life and this action on my nipples was sending sparks through my body and there seemed to be a connection to my penis. It was now getting slimy with pre cum as it slowly oozed out of the knob of my penis.

I was just getting used to the sensations on my chest and beginning to relax despite myself when Mr Isaacs quickly pulled off the pump. This time it really stretched the nipple away from my chest and it must have been pulled a couple of inches before the tube let go.

His hands were on my nipple in a flash pulling it away from my chest, twisting it and pinching it hard enough to make me groan.

Then he squeezed my areolae which forced my nipple out and the jaws of the clamp was over the nipple and then I could feel the bite of the teeth as it closed firmly around my nipple. I winced more from shock than pain and there I was standing mostly naked in the front of a gay sex shop with one nipple clamped and only a pair of panties covering my manhood. I could deny it as much as I liked but I certainly looked as gay as they come. My father always said actions speak louder than words and I imagined his anger and shame at seeing me carrying out this current action.

Tony and the customer both stepped back to admire the view.

"How long are you going to leave the clamp on the twink?" asked the customer.

"I'm not sure," answered Tony "It depends on the customers. Sam is going to ask every customer who comes into to swap the clamp for the pump and vice versa. I think all that action on the nipple is really going to work. We are going to keep this up until he has a really thick protruding nipple. One that will be noticed through a t- Shirt. If we get it big enough we will send pictures of the left and right nipple to the catalogue so they can use it for marketing."

The customer stepped up and pulled the chain holding the clamp. He pulled it out and away from my chest. I stepped forwards to try and release some of the pressure.

"Don't move!" Tony barked

"It hurts." I whined

"All girls suffer to make themselves more attractive for their men. Every girl wants nipples her boyfriend can suck on and we are giving them to you. Instead of whining you should thank me."

Tony took hold of the chain and gave it a sharp tug. He then came in close to me and he grasped my chest and he started fiddling with the clamp. I gasped as I felt the clamp start to tighten and the teeth really started to bite into my flesh.

"I'm going to keep turning the screw until you thank me for giving you big and beautiful nipples."

I shook my head and screwed up my face in some instinctive way to reduce the pain. It didn't work my nipple was killing me. Tony would leave it still for a second and just as I was beginning to get used to it he would jerk the clamp and my nipple and the pain started up again.

"Just say thank you and I will take off the clamp."

I needed relief more than I needed my pride. "Thank you Tony." I managed to gasp out.

"What are you thanking me for, Sam?"

"Thank you for giving me beautiful nipples."

Tony was satisfied with that response and he released the clamp and freed my nipple.

If you have ever used nipple clamps you know the most painful moment is when they are taken off. I thought I had lessened the pain when Tony started to loosen them but I screamed as the blood forced its way back into my tortured nipple.

That was all the excuse Tony needed. He went and picked up the penis gag from the back of the cash desk. He came round and started to fuck my mouth with the gag. Forcing the cock head past my teeth into my throat and then back out again. Finally he gave it a harder push than before and it entered my throat. He got the strap and secured them behind my head.

The next customer had come in and as I was unable to invite him to torture my nipples Tony said. "Please put the pump on his nipple. He wants to grow it so it's better to suck on."

The customer smiled as Tony passed him the oil. He poured it directly onto my chest, more than was needed. It poured down and started to soak into the front of my underwear.

He started to smear it around my nipple and areolae. Then placed the pump over my reddened nipple. It was sucked into the pump extending the nipple way past its normal length.

The man gave it a couple of tugs to make sure it was still in place, patted my cheek and then he walked away.

I was stood there for about 2 hours. Luckily for me it past in a blur. I have no idea how many customers saw me as they came into the store and I have no idea how many times the clamp was swapped for the pump and back again. All I knew was constant pain and humiliation. What everybody else saw was that I was a horny little faggot and I was enjoying every second as my hard little penis was clearly visible through the oil soaked briefs. Talk about betraying yourself, my penis was one big traitor. This constant erection in front of men was beginning to play on my mind and was beginning to make me think perhaps I was gay. If only I knew then what I know now and that my erection was caused by the little blue pill Mr Tobias gave me every day.

Finally it was over. Tony said "You're finished here come with to Mr Tobias' office. " He picked up the chain attached to my nipple clamp and started walking briskly to the office. The chain was short and I was pulled forward by the clamp as it held fast to my nipple. I quickly followed behind Tony. It was the first time I was led anywhere by a chain but it was not going to be the last.

I breathed a sigh of relief as I entered Mr Tobias' office. Crazy I know but I almost felt safe there. I knew it was not true but I was not on display to customers and my subconscious remembered I had had a certain amount of pleasure in there.

Tony took me straight to Mr Tobias' desk. He looked at me long and hard. "Look at the fairy's red chest. His nipple is beginning to turn purple. We better take the clamp off."

He turned in his chair and poured whiskey into two glasses.

"Drink this." Said Mr Tobias.

I raised the glass and drank it down in a big gulp. At the same time Mr Tobias removed the clamp from my nipple. The pain was excruciating but the whiskey helped a little.

Mr Tobias moved in very closely and inspected my chest. "That's impressive from one afternoon. That nipple is nicely raised from the areolae. A few more sessions and men are going to be queuing up to suck on that tit. What do you think of it, Sammi?

I looked down at my chest and it just looked red and swollen and very painful. "It hurt and I don't want to do anymore. I like my chest the way it is."

He grabbed my aching nipple and started to pinch it. "We talked about showing respect yesterday. You need to call me Sir. I also warned you about being negative. It annoys me and you don't want to annoy be, do you boy?"

I was wincing in pain and gasping for breath I was unable to speak. "I'm not going to stop this until you answer me in the correct manner."

"Please sir."

Mr Tobias said "Please what Sir."

"Please sir let go of my nipple."

"I will let go of your tit when you answer my question properly. What do you think of your stretched titty?"

"I don't like it Sir. It hurts too much."

"What did I say about negativity?" Mr Tobias really tightened his grip and twisted my nipple at the same time.

"Sir I really like my new nipple Sir."

"Good boy. I really believe we are making some progress and before long you will accept who you are and your new position in life."

He let go of me. "Sit down."

I sat down and was so relieved I had completely forgotten the current situation. I was sitting on a sofa in Mr Tobias' office, naked but for a small pair of briefs. It was covered in oil and so they clung to my small but hard penis. It was obvious to all that I was turned on. 2 days ago I would have been mortified to be in this position but after my afternoon exposure, being nearly naked in front of only one man seemed to be pretty good.

"Sammi did you do your homework properly yesterday?"

"Yes Sir I watched the video all the way through."

"But Sammi did you study it properly? The only question I asked, you answered incorrectly. Is that the sign of someone who has done their homework properly?"

"No Sir."

"Right Sammi I'm a kind man and I like to look after my boys who work here. You've had a pretty tough day so I am feeling generous. I am going to give you an option. You will have to watch another training video tonight and you will be tested on that. If you like I won't ask you any more questions today on the first video so you can study that tonight as well. Would you like that or do you want your quiz now?"

Phew I thought I can avoid the test tonight and the punishment tonight. I will have a late night tonight as I had school work and now two videos to watch but it had to better than getting tested now.

"Can I defer my test to tomorrow Sir?"

"Of course Sammi."

I was so relieved thinking I had dodged a bullet.

Mr Tobias turned on another DVD. It had the same 2 characters, the older man and the twink. "Sammi you are going to see the twink take the whole dildo up his ass in this one. He gets stretched out really good and his hole is enormous by the end."

Mr Tobias sat down beside me, I was not so worried about this as I was when after my first day of work. We both started to watch the DVD.

This time the twink was made to play with himself. His hand reached down into his shorts. You could see it moving under the material. Then gradually you could see the shape of the cock appearing as it grew under his ministrations. The older man told him to take his shorts off and the twink's cock popped free.

"Look at that little boy's cock. Even that small thing puts your little penis to shame. That boy could be a man if he wanted but he knows he's a submissive bottom and likes real men telling him what to do. You on the other hand have no choice. Your tiny little dick gives you no choice in the matter. But it doesn't really matter as you are a submissive little bottom anyway. What are you Sammi?"

I knew what Mr Tobias expected me to say. But on the other hand I didn't want to say it. It was another dilemma working in this gay store forced upon me. I kept silent.

Mr Tobias reached across my chest and placed his hand on my right nipple. He gently caressed it. It felt good after all the harsh treatment my nipples had received. "Sammi I asked you a question. What are you?" He gave my nipple a little tweak as he spoke. It was a not so subtle reminder that he could hurt me if he wished.

My titties had suffered so much already today I did not dare to think of them being hurt again. And as you dear readers have already worked out I am naturally submissive (Probably faster than me because at this point I still thought I was a normal young man), I went along with the request.

"I'm a... I'm a submissive little bottom, Sir."

"Good boy. As your training progresses you will really learn what it means to be a submissive little bottom. You are a natural and you are going to enjoy everything that happens to you. But you are going to fight against your training every day because you are a stuck up little English boy with an over elevated opinion of yourself."

"I want you to start playing with yourself, just like the twink. Put your hand inside your little girly shorts. Your dick is already hard. Start to rub that precum all over your little penis. Sammi do you remember when you were little. What did your Mummy make you call your penis?"

"She called it a willy or a taily, sir."

"A willy, a taily." Mr Tobias sniggered as he said the words and then he just burst out laughing. I sat beside him feeling so embarrassed but like an obedient boy I continued to play with my penis inside my shorts.

When Mr Tobias finally got control over his laughter he spoke. "Sammi from now on I want you to call your penis either willy or taily. They are cute little words and looking at your taily I can believe it hasn't grown an inch since you were a little boy."

"Sammi, what are you playing with?"

"I'm playing with my willy, Sir." I mumbled.

He started to laugh once more. "I can't wait to tell Tony about your little taily."

"Take your shorts off now. I want to see you play with your willy." Mr Tobias was obviously enjoying humiliating me using my childhood words for penis. I lay back in the sofa and lifted my hips and pushed the shorts down my thighs.

All through this exchange I did not want to look at Mr Tobias so I stared fixedly at the screen. By this time the twink had stopped playing with himself and he had the Tool Master in his hand. The older man was busy fingering the twink's tight little rosebud. He had covered his hand with lube and was slowly inserting his index finger into the twink's hole.

The ass play grabbed my attention. At the time I had no idea why but I found it so compelling to watch the older man playing with the twink's little rosebud.

I lay back on the sofa playing with myself watching the video. Mr Tobias had been silent for a little while and I was beginning to get lost in my own little world of lust and depravity. I'd had an erection for the past three hours and all the attention even though it had hurt and left me feeling extremely turned on. I wanted to come. I started to speed up my wrist action.

Mr Tobias was watching me closely, he did not want me to come too quickly this afternoon. He had one last humiliation for me to suffer. "Stop!" He said. It took a few seconds for my brain to process the command. I was so focused on reaching my orgasm. In the end Mr Tobias repeated the instruction and squeezed my nipple painfully hard.

"Sammi, I want you to spread your legs wide apart like the twink." Without a thought I did as I was told and moved my legs apart. "Now scoot your ass to the edge of the sofa." I was now in the same position as the twink and the older man now had 2 fingers stuffed up his ass.

RustyRover
RustyRover
181 Followers