An English Boy Gets Turned Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whaaat do you mean?"

"What do you mean Sir? That's how you ask me a question my little boy"

I just kept quiet.

"Come with me to the shop and we will get you started. Remember apart from Tony everyone you will meet are customers and I expect you to treat them with courtesy and to be helpful. I don't want you coming out with your homophobic remarks. If you do you will be punished."

Every word he spoke just added to my confusion. What did he mean by gay play? What did he mean by punish me? The whiskey was not helping and I could not get my thoughts in order. The only thing that did not seem confused was my cock. It had a mind of its own and it was obviously aroused by what was going on.

I followed Mr Tobias down the corridor and into the shop a second time. This time I kept my eyes down. I knew what I was going to see and it was not shelves of books. We turned to the right and walked up to the counter. I had no idea what was on display beside me as I kept my eyes focused on the floor.

"Tony this is Sam. He's just started today and he is a little confused. He claims he thought this was an ordinary bookshop and not an adult one. But he is bright lad and he would have done some research before signing a contract. Anyway he says he does not want to work here and he is definitely not a 'Pooftah' to use his expression. The reason I am convinced he's lying is because he's had an erection ever since he's heard this is a gay book store."

Could my humiliation get any worse?

"Hi, welcome aboard." Said Tony "He's a pretty thing for straight boy. You are right he has got a little bulge in his trousers. He's definitely got a small but firm erection."

Oh yes it could. Tony thought I was gay as well.

"Well Sam you'll need to wear tighter trousers if you want other boys to see your erection. It's well hidden in those baggy things."

I finally looked up and had a good look at Tony. He was a well-built man with cropped hair. He looked to be about thirty. He had tattoos on his arms and one on the side of his neck. He was tall not quite as tall as Mr Tobias.

"Tony I want him to sit with you at the counter but when it's quiet take him around the store and show him the merchandise. Get him to handle as many items as possible. I think he'll enjoy getting the feel of a few cocks even if they're not real."

Tony made space for me to move behind the counter.

Mr Tobias walked off leaving me with Tony. I began to look around the store from behind the counter. It was brightly lit with garish pictures and products across the whole store.

"The poppers and other expensive but small items we keep here on the shelf behind you and in the counter here." Tony said. "Over there by the door to the office are the plugs and other stuff like that."

I looked blankly at him. Thinking why would a sex shop sell electric plugs.

Tony saw my dopey expression and said "Butt Plugs."

I still looked blankly at him. I had never heard of a butt plug, I had never knowingly seen a butt plug.

Tony laughed. "You don't have a clue do you? What the fuck are you doing working here?"

"It's a mistake." I started to reply.

Tony laughed even louder, when he finally stopped laughing he said. "You're telling me it must be a mistake. You've got no idea what you've let yourself in for."

Tony realised he would need to tread carefully as he did not want to upset any plans Mr Tobias may have made. He decided not to say very much except about the store and what it sold but at the same time get as much information out of the new boy.

Just then a customer walked up to the counter and asked for some poppers. Tony asked what type and after a brief discussion Tony handed over a very small bright yellow bottle.

"That man's going to have some fun tonight." Said Tony. "So tell me how did you end up here by mistake?"

"I applied for the job thinking it was a book shop. I'm studying English at college and I needed a job."

"Why didn't you walk away when you realised it was a Gay Sex Shop?"

"Well I only found out just now, I came for the interview a few days ago, we sat in the office and I never saw the store. Mr Tobias did not make it clear that it was an adult book store."

"So why don't you leave now?"

"Mr Tobias said I could not. I've signed a contract and he says he will hold me to the notice period of one month. He spent his budget on advertising and can't afford to run another one until next month." I repeated what Mr Tobias had said and I could understand his point of view.

Tony on the other hand understood the situation perfectly. He knew Mr Tobias could afford to run an ad whenever he wanted. He knew how much money the store made and it was a lot. Certainly enough to pay the $10 to advertise on the student web site. He realised Mr Tobias had plans to turn me out and become another boy in the store and work alongside Jamie keeping the customers happy.

"So what do you know about gay sex?" Tony asked.

Just the words gay sex made me blush. "Nothing" I replied "I don't think I am going to be very helpful around the store."

"You'll catch on quick enough."

Tony reached behind him and picked up a catalogue. He handed it to me. It was called something like Doc Johnson. I opened it and the first thing I saw was a huge red cone on the front cover. It looked something like the cones you see on the roads but it was ribbed. I had no idea what that had to do with Gay sex and assumed it was a warning about what was inside.

"I'm going to show you something in the Doc Johnson catalogue and then I want you to go and pick it up from the store and then I'll tell you what it's for unless you want to try it out."

Again I blushed, what sort or pervert did Tony think I was. There was no way I was going to sample any of the merchandise.

"We'll start easy and normal. Go and find me a white jock strap, something that will fit you. Whilst you are in the clothing section I want you to find a skin tight lycra T-Shirt again in your size."

I stood motionless, hoping this situation would disappear. Why does he want me to pick up things in my size?

"Off you go Sam. You'll find it in the clothing section over there." He pointed towards the back of the store.

I moved in that direction, I had to look up to see where I had to go but everywhere I looked, there was something disgusting: DVD's, magazines, fake penises, mannequins wearing tight kinky clothes, Gasmasks.... Gasmasks what the hell have they got to do with sex?

I carried on walking and came to the clothing section. The first thing I saw was some shorts with a zip on the bottom. At first I thought it was practical, if you needed to do a number 2 you could just unzip yourself. Then I saw the picture on the package and there was a penis poking the bottom through the open zip.

I came to the jock straps and was amazed by the colours and materials. I saw a white cotton one that was a 28 in waist and picked that up. On the other side of the isle I saw some shirts and finally found the skin tight lycra T-Shirt. They were only in pastel colours and I found a blue one.

I walked back to the counter and gave them to Tony.

"Good Boy, we'll make this one a bit more interesting. Go and find the Vac U Lock Hung Realistic Dong 12." He showed me a picture in the catalogue. "You already know where to find the cocks."

I walked over to the display and I saw a range of different looking dildos. Colours, materials, vibrating, realistic. Some were just too big to even contemplate. I was bending down having a look at the names on some giant cocks, when I felt a hand on my bottom. "Wouldn't you rather have a real cock in your tight little arse?"

I jumped out of my skin and I hear the man laughing. I turned round and there was a 40 year old man dressed in a suit laughing and eyeing me up.

"Don't touch me!" I yelled. "Get your disgusting hands of me."

He stepped back looking surprised and put his hands up to apologise. Tony came over and asked what the problem was.

"He touched my bottom. He's not allowed to do that."

Tony turned to the customer. "Sorry sir, he's just started with us today. He's just started training and he doesn't know all the rules." Tony stepped away from me taking the customer with him. I could not hear everything said but heard the words "We'll let you know when he has been broken in."

Tony came back to me. "Hurry up and find that fake cock."

I went back to searching, there it was. I reached down to pick it up with one hand. But I quickly realised I could not fit my hand around it properly and it was heavy. I reached down and had to pick it up with 2 hands. There were now a few people in the shop, they had heard my outburst and they were all looking my way. I was so embarrassed as I walked through the store carrying this fake cock in 2 hands. They all stared at me and I blushed every step of the way.

When I reached the counter, Tony asked "Wouldn't you like to take that home with you tonight and stick it up your ass?" I thought he was mad. How could anyone fit anything like that up their 'ass'?

"What next? I know I think some nipple clamps." He showed them to me in the catalogue. I had never seen them before and nor did I have any idea what they would be used for and so I had no idea where to look.

I set off walking around the store and it did not get any better. Every aisle was more disgusting and shocking than the next. This time I went further in the store and I saw a door marked Tattoos and Piercings. It was closed and I saw it was only open at certain times. Further on there was a turnstile blocking the entry to a passage, which was marked 'Video Booths'.

I could not find nipple clamps anywhere and I returned to Tony empty handed. He nodded his head towards the counter and there right next to him were the nipple clamps.

He added them to the collection of items I had collected. "Take this cock back, it's a bit advanced for you. Replace it with this Hard Candy Beginners Butt Plug."

I picked up the cock and walked back to the right display unit. I put it back on the shelf. Off to the right I saw some giant rubber objects which I now knew to be butt plugs. On the bottom shelf were the smaller ones, including the one Tony had asked me to pick up.

He then sent me off looking for something that looked like small rubber rings connected to each other. I remembered the smaller items were housed in the counter. I pointed to the right object and the package said Oxballs Atomic Jock Tri Sport 3 Ring Sling Cockring - Black. He picked it up and added it the growing pile.

He then said "You are going to need some lube or you virgin ass is going to be hurting so bad."

"None of this is going near me." I said with more conviction than I felt.

Tony put the lube with the other items. He told me to pick them all up and to follow him to the back. I went into a room with some shelving and hangars units. Each one was marked with a name and went to one marked Sam. He told me to put the items on the shelf and gave me some hangars for the jock strap, shorts and crop top.

My unit was next door to Jaime and his was filled with make-up, girly shorts, thongs and other feminine items. It struck me as odd that a girl would be working in a gay porn shop.

Tony told me to head back to Mr Tobias' office where my training would continue.

I felt relieved that I was leaving the shop but nervous about what more training with Mr Tobias would involve.

I knocked on his door and he told me to enter.

"Have a seat on the sofa. I'm going to have you watch a training video. I'm sure it will expand your product knowledge and give you a better idea of how to use the items Tony got you to pick out. By the way, how did it feel to hold a big cock in your hands? I bet it excited you. I know it did, I can see you are still hard."

He directed me to sit down on the sofa that was opposite a large TV. I sat down, Mr Tobias went behind his desk and poured another 2 whiskeys. "Please no more, I've had enough." I said to him. As ever he ignored me and thrust the glass into my hand again.

"Sam I can see you are still feeling nervous. You need to relax. No one is going to do anything to you that you don't want to happen or enjoy. You have my word on that. Take the whiskey and sip it as you watch the training video."

Mr Tobias' assurance did little to calm my nerves. He picked up the remote and the screen came to life. The movie was called Twinks love Toys. The opening scene reminded me of my own situation. There was a big older man sitting behind a desk and a young man entered the room. He was wearing jeans and a tight t-shirt. The older man ordered the boy to strip which he did without hesitation. Once naked he was directed to put on a jock strap.

The older man was holding something in his hand. "Aren't you forgetting something boy?" The boy moved closer. "Pull down your jock strap!" He was ordered. I noticed he had no hair around his cock or balls. He was clean shaven. The man grabbed his cock and jerked him forwards, with his other hand he started to put something on the boys cock. When he had finished the boy had a ring at the base of his cock and behind his balls and another ring around the top of his balls.

My attention was jerked back to Mr Tobias. He asked me "What do you call that?"

"Cock ring" I answered.

"Good boy you a quick learner. Soon you'll be an expert on gay sex and you'll really be able to help out around the store."

I turned back to the video blushing at the thought that I might become an expert on gay sex. No way was that going to happen, I wasn't gay.

"You're obviously enjoying watching a man handling a boy's cock." He continued "I can still see you are hard watching the video. You've been hard ever since you've been in the store. I bet you want to play with yourself."

He was right I was so conscious of my cock. I did want to touch it but I didn't understand why I was so excited. Never before had I even thought about men, boys, penises or toys as a sexual fantasy. But the fact could not be ignored I had been hard ever since Mr Tobias had walked me into the store, knowing it catered for the pink dollar.

I sipped some more whiskey to hide my confusion and turned back to the TV screen. Now the older man was pinching and squeezing the boy's nipples. You could see he was twisting them really hard and the boy was wincing and grunting with the pain. His chest was turning red and the nipples were beginning to swell.

"That boys really in touch with his sissy side." Said my boss. "Look at his hard cock. It small but it is rock hard. Probably exactly like yours. Have you got a small hard cock?"

I kept quiet and stared straight ahead watching the action on the screen.

"I bet you are wishing you're the boy in the video. Look at you, you can't take your eyes off the screen, your cock is hard and you are fidgeting in your seat." He looked so smug as he spoke. He knew the Viagra he had sneaked into my first whiskey was keeping me hard physically. He also knew its real job was psychological. He could see the angry boy of a few hours ago was gone and in his place was a confused little boy. He could see it in my face, in the hunched body language that I was questioning myself. He knew the changes an erect penis in gay sex shop were doing to my understanding of my sexuality.

The older man picked something up in his right hand. He firmly gripped the boy's right nipple and put the object on the nipple. The boy now had a chain hanging down from the nipple. The man picked up the object at the other end of the chain, he gripped the boys left nipple and attached the second object. The boy now had a chain hanging on his chest. The man started to pull the chain tugging the nipples away from the body.

"What is the sissy boy wearing on his titties?" asked Mr Tobias.

"Nipple Clamps."

"I told you to talk to me with respect. Complete sentences and you always call me Sir!"

"Nipple Clamps, Sir."

"Use a complete sentence."

"He's wearing nipple clamps, Sir."

"Where's he wearing them?"

"He's wearing nipple clamps on his titties, Sir"

"That's better. Do you want to wear some nipple clamps? Should I go and get some and put them on your titties."

"No thank you Sir." I replied

Now the older man ordered the boy to stand in front of him and was playing with the boy's hard cock. He was stroking it gently, slowly moving his fingers up and down the shaft. Then they would move lower and caress the boy's balls. Back up to the cock and then squeezing and moving sensuously over the head of the cock. The boy started to moan and move his cock, trying to thrust it harder into the hand of the older man. The man slapped it once twice, three times and then it started to soften. "You come when I tell you to, sissy boy." The man said.

There was a pause in the action while the boy's cock shrank and then the older man started to caress and stroke the cock again. By now there was pre-cum oozing out of the boy's cock onto the hands of the man. He was smearing the lubricant over the head and the shaft. The boy was groaning and really getting into it. "Please make me cum!" he groaned. Again the man stopped his manual stimulation.

The video in front of me also stopped as Mr Tobias paused it.

He had filled up his own glass and he brought the bottle with him. He sat down beside me and reached across to pour the whiskey into my now empty glass. I was really feeling the effects of the alcohol not being used to drinking spirits. I could feel my thought processes slowing down and though I didn't realise it at the time my inhibitions were lowered.

Mr Tobias started playing the video again. The older man was playing with the small cock of the boy. His finger and thumb were gently caressing the cock head. Every caress was smearing pre-cum all over the head and then his hand would slowly slide down the whole cock. It was now glistening in the lights.

Mr Tobias turned to me and said "Would you like me to do that to you? Do you want me to unzip your pants and reach inside for your hard penis? Do you want me to bring it out and play with it just like the video? You've been erect for over 2 hours now, you must be desperate to come."

I could not speak, but I could feel my cock and he was right I was desperate to come. But at the same time I knew it was wrong for another man to touch me. I could feel myself blushing and sweat was appearing on my upper lip. I licked it off and I guess that told Mr Tobias I was his for the taking.

Mr Tobias could see the confusion on my face, but he could also see I was weakening, He could see I was becoming compliant. After all I had been following directions all afternoon. I had fetched and carried without complaint.

"Watch the video, Boy!" He spoke harshly. My eyes immediately went back to the screen.

I felt a pressure on my crotch and I looked down and I could see a large hand covering the front of my trousers.

"Keep watching the screen, watch that old man play without small boy's dick. Keep watching the screen." He was a using a more gentle tone now and it was almost seductive but it still commanded attention.

His hand was now squeezing my penis through my trousers and it was responding to the attention. I could feel my pre-cum was leaking out and making the fabric damp. He could feel it too. Mr Tobias knew I was turned on and was there for the taking.

His other hand reached across and I felt the vibrations as he pulled my zip down. Seconds later his hand was inside my boxer shorts and for the first time in my life I felt another person's hand on my dick.

It felt so good, far better than if it was my own hand. My dick was rock hard and he gently held the head between his thumb and index finger, slowly moving it up and down on just the head. It was the best feeling I'd ever had. At the same time I was thinking this wrong and had to stop. I had always imagined this moment would be with a beautiful blonde girl. Instead it was a big beefy 50 year old man.