An English Boy Gets Turned Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RustyRover
RustyRover
181 Followers

I groaned and then stammered "Stop, you can't do this you're a man." As you can imagine he just carried on gently playing with my dick. He was slowly moving his fingers down my short shaft.

I was still looking at the screen and I realised Mr Tobias was copying the actions of the older man on the young boy in the video. I watched as the hand slowly worked its way down the cock and at the same time I felt on my own penis.

"I can feel your dick straining for more. Forget what you think. Just know this feels good and it can't be wrong. Feel the pleasure, your dick is telling you to continue. Your dick will hate you if you tell me to stop."

The action on the screen, his words whispered in my ear and most of all the feelings in my cock convinced me, I wanted this to continue.

"Yes. Please. Yes Please." I kept repeating.

The hand was moving with more speed on the screen and the hand on my cock was moving up and down with more purpose. I could feel myself working up to my first orgasm from another person.

Just as I was about to come the hand stopped on the screen and on my cock. I was left gasping like a fish out of water.

"Please" I stammered.

The man on the screen spoke. "Beg me to let you come!"

Just after he spoke the same words were whispered in my ear. "Beg me to let you come!"

"Please." I stammered again.

"Show respect and use a complete sentence. I've told you that already."

I couldn't understand what he was saying or what he meant. The only thing that I could focus on was my penis and I needed to come.

Mr Tobias' hands were no longer on my body. I still felt desperate to come but it was slipping away moving into the distance.

"Watch the screen." Mr Tobias said again.

The boy spoke "Please Sir let me come."

"Tell me what you are?"

"I'm a little twink who wants to come for Sir."

"Good Boy!" and the man once again started to stroke the boys cock.

My hips rose up pushing my cock into the air as it demanded attention.

In my ear I heard Mr Tobias. "Repeat what the boy said and I'll make you come."

"Please Sir let me come."

"How do you want me to make you come?"

"Please sir stroke my penis."

"What does it make you if want another man to play with your penis?"

"I don't know Sir."

"It makes you a faggot. Now ask me to make the faggot come!"

"Please Sir let this faggot come." I could feel my capitulation as I said those words.

His hand was back on my dick and with only 2 strokes of his hand I started to come. It was the strongest orgasm of my life and I shot more spunk than ever before. The first shot went all over the top of my shirt and each subsequent shot went a little lower, until the final spurt dribbled over my trousers.

I sat there immobile, gasping for air as I came down from an orgasmic high, the like of which I had never known before. As I calmed down I started to feel ashamed and guilty. What was I doing what was I thinking? This was a disgusting homosexual act. What would my parents think of me if they ever discovered I had committed such a shameful act? They would almost certainly demand my return from California immediately to get me away from all this immorality.

I suddenly felt fully aware of my surroundings when I felt rubbing on the side of my chest. I looked down and saw Mr Tobias wiping the cum from his hand onto my shirt. I could see my whole front was covered in spunk. I tried to stand up so I could go and clean it up. But the hand on my chest just pressed down and kept me in place.

"Don't move! Sit there until I tell you to get up you little faggot."

"I'm not a faggot." I replied.

"You sure look like one. Don't move, I'm going to show you what a little faggot you are."

Mr Tobias stood up and walked over to his desk. He picked up his phone and walked in front of me. I heard the whir as he took some pictures.

"Please don't photograph me like this. No one can see me like this. Please."

"Don't worry faggot, I am only going to send them to you so you can see what a Pooftah looks like." He laughed as he said it.

"You can go home now and I will see you at the same time tomorrow. We'll continue your product training and if you want to play some more games I'm always happy to oblige. I like to turn out innocent young boys."

"Where's the bathroom? I need to clean myself up before going back to my dorm."

"No faggot you leave that cum where it is. I'm sure it will give you a greater understanding of being a Pooftah." He was turning my insults back on myself, and that really hurt and left me feeling more ashamed than ever.

"Go on get out of here and ride your bike. You'll be ok until you get to the dorm and then your room mate will know he's living with a pooftah. He'll be able to smell your spunk as soon as you open the door to your room. Now git."

I left Mr Tobias' office as quickly as possible. My head was down and I sort of scuttled to the door, as I was pulling up my trousers and trying to do them up at the same time.

I can't remember anything about my ride back to the college. I rushed up the stairs hoping to avoid anybody and luckily when got to my room it was empty. I quickly stripped off my clothes, hid them and ran to the shower to wash away my shame. Needless to say I got clean but the shame was still there. I could not believe I had a let another man touch my penis.

Mr Tobias sat down behind his desk with a smug smile. That went better than he could possibly have hoped. He had not expected to get the new boy to come on his first day. When Sam had his outburst on first going into the shop he thought he had lost him. He sat and thought some more and realised this boy was going to be easy to manipulate. He was submissive and best of all he was a randy little fucker.

He turned to the computer screen and brought the latest video shot in his office. There was Sam sitting watching porn. There were cameras strategically placed all over his office, in fact throughout the whole store. Of this video there were 7 different camera angles. They would not all be used because this was a static shoot.

He sent the links to his head of video with the following message. 'Give me 2 edits. One for the website and another making it look like Sam was the one asking and wanting gay sex. That's the one I can threaten him with if he does not cooperate willingly.'

He then took out Sam's contract. He wanted to confirm one aspect, he knew it was there but you could not be too careful. There it was under Section 8 -- Model Waiver. Fantastic Sam had waived all rights to any filming, photography or recording of any kind authorised by Mr Tobias.

Turning Out Sam was going to Turn In huge profits for Mr Tobias and his website.

RustyRover
RustyRover
181 Followers