An English Matron Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's the sort of girl you should be with," said Vanessa.

"Nah, very pretty but much too skinny for me. I prefer women curvy."

"And older..." she said.

"And older," I acknowledged boldly and looking her in the eye, "they're warmer, less flighty and more loving."

"And curvier too," she observed.

"Not always - the scrawny ones don't do anything for me."

She smiled as she knew I was referring to Gladys, one of her and Elizabeth's friends who was quite scrawny. She returned to our little game:

"So you're a breast man, not a leg man."

"I am a leg man...and a breast man and..." I let my eyes linger on the generous curves of her large breasts tempting me in the dusk, "...a mouth man," and I leaned forward and planted a kiss on her lips.

"Does that answer your question?"

"Yes it does," and she put her arms around my neck and we kissed slowly. I could feel her breasts against me again and I hardened.

Suddenly we were interrupted as the giggling bridesmaids ran past us again although they didn't really notice us and the sound of shouting and clapping came from the ballroom.

"We'd better go back inside," she muttered and I thought we'd lost the moment.

The bride and groom were leaving and we formed two long lines and clapped them out of the room to their waiting car outside and they drove off. The party was still going full swing and I guessed that they would continue for some time although it was nearly midnight.

"Are you staying to party or are you turning in?" I asked.

"What are you doing?"

"Well, I hoped the same as you."

She gave a little girl smile that I'd never seen on her face and which was quite incongruous on someone otherwise so confident and bossy.

"It's not right."

"I know but just this once."

I turned to go along a corridor that led to the bedrooms and she followed a few paces behind. The other guests were having a whale of a time and nobody noticed us slip out. I did stop in to check Elizabeth. She was still sleeping noisily and unmoved since the last time I checked her. I felt a small pang of conscience but quickly suppressed it.

Vanessa waited outside in the corridor for me.

"Is she OK?" guilty concern was on her face.

I nodded and I followed her back to her room just a few doors down. It was a smaller room than ours but not by much. The door had scarcely closed behind me when she moved in on me, embracing me and kissing me and running her hands up and down my back underneath my jacket. I shrugged my jacket off as did she and we kissed passionately, tongues right down each others throat. She moved her hands over my chest and undid my shirt and tie and pulled them off. It only seemed fair to do the same to her although I did it slowly as I wanted to savour the moment. It was great holding her massive boobs in my hands. I took her blouse off and there they were in a really sexy white bra. I could see the top half of her aureoles and nipples through the lacy pattern of the fabric. I teased them with my finger tips. By now she was tugging away at the zip on my trousers and she reached inside and started squeezing my hard cock. I reached round her back and undid the fastenings of her dress and let it fall to the floor. She was wearing very light tan tights with white panties underneath. I kicked off my shoes, dropped my pants and moved her over to the bed. We lay cuddling and kissing still in our underwear but enjoying each others bodies.

Then I did what I had wanted to do for several months. I removed her bra and feasted my eyes on her glorious tits. Her skin was very lightly tanned and her aureoles were brown and the nipples purple. Given their size they were were quite firm. Of course they sagged a bit - the laws of gravity do prevail but I can honestly say that they were the best pair of knockers I had ever seen in the flesh.

I paused fascinated by their beauty when she grabbed the back of my head and pressed my face into her tits to suckle. She knew what I wanted. As I took her left breast into my mouth I stroked and caressed her thighs and then ran my hands all over her crotch, pressing in gently with my knuckles where I knew her pussy was. She squirmed and pressed her legs together trapping my hand and not letting it leave her treasured place.

After some time of feasting on her breasts and caressing he pussy I thought we were ready for the next stage and I quickly removed the rest of my clothing and then slowly peeled off her tights. I kept her right foot in my hand and kissed it along the sole and then gave little kisses and nibbles all the way up her calf and then more slowly up her thighs, enjoying the feel of her soft skin on my face. I finally reached the top of her legs and could smell her pungent old pussy. I slid her panties off and after a little gentle probing inserted two fingers into her. She was warm and wet and I finger-fucked her slowly, maintaining contact while I clambered up beside her to kiss her breast again. She grabbed the back of my head again and bucked and quivered as she came. I wasn't finished and mounted her quickly. She wrapped her legs around mine forcing me to lie right on top of her soft quivering mounds. Her nails raked my back hard but just short of painful. We kissed again and I came and came again inside her.

We lay half embracing side by side exhausted for the time being.

"Until today I really didn't think you liked me let alone wanted to go to bed with me."

"I didn't really. But I was all mixed up. Ed really screwed my mind. I thought you were too scruffy and not good enough for Elizabeth and I was also jealous that she was with someone. Then you looked so different today."

Ed I guessed was the philandering husband. The rest of the explanation sort of made sense but I've never succeeded in fathoming women out. I half turned and kissed her.

"Well I'm glad you changed your mind but we can't do this again, you know."

"I do know," she said almost sadly.

"It wouldn't be fair to Elizabeth."

"You're moving on soon though aren't you?"

"I am but I didn't think it was that obvious."

"I just had a feeling that you would be."

Silence.

"I'd better go back to my room."

"Not just yet," and she raised herself up one arm to look down on me bring her magnificent breasts into sight again. "Please..."

What should I do? Elizabeth might have sobered up by now and come looking for me? There were still faint sounds of the party still going on.

Vanessa started stoking my chest looking at me almost pleadingly.

So here am I in bed with my lady friend's best friend and she wants me to do the dirty deed again. Should I leave or should I dig myself in deeper?

Reader, I fucked her (to paraphrase Jane Eyre). Actually it was more that she fucked me. I raised my hand to touch her face and Vanessa leaned over me to kiss me. Soon she clambered on top of me and sat astride and allowed me to play with and caress her gorgeously large boobs. She leant forward to kiss me again and her great mounds spilled on to my chest. I lightly raked her back with my fingers and then moved down to her bum.

Vanessa had quite slim hips and buttocks in proportion to her tits but there was still quite a handful there for me to squeeze and tickle. I was fully erect by now and my dick started to poke against her thighs. She wriggled herself back until my head was against her pussy lips and then further back still until I was inside her again. She raised herself until she was upright and started to bounce up and down on my cock slowly at first but then with more speed and vigour. Had I not just come only about thirty minutes ago I would have come again at the sight of her great big tits wobbling up and down as she pogoed on my cock. I raised my hands to her tits again, squeezing them and pulling slightly on her nipples. Then I shoved my hand underneath her belly twisting my wrist and finding her clit with my thumb. She didn't just bounce ,she writhed and then paused as her orgasm rose and then crashed against the shore. Her clit pulsed against my thumb and her head was down and her grey-blonde hair hung over her face as she recovered.

Still keeping a tight grip on my cock she leaned forward to kiss me again and the started a slow rocking motion. Her great big knockers slapped against my chest. The air was a heady brew of the smell of our sex, the gentle waft of her perfume and her own earth-mother fragrance. I breathed it all in and it overcame me as her tits lapped into my face. I thrust up my hips and emptied myself into her. What a great fuck!

"That was truly marvellous," I told her, "but we really can't do this again and I must go."

She looked at me ruefully but I got out of bed and had a quick shower - I did not want to go back to Elizabeth smelling of Vanessa! We looked at each other as I left but exchanged no more words and I went back to our room.

Elizabeth was still half asleep when I got in.

"How do you feel now?" I asked.

"Terrible! Oh I'm so sorry!"

"That's OK I had quite a good time," I said disingenuously.

She did not stop to chat but left to go to the bathroom and I heard her throw up. She spent most of the rest of the night praying for death before the big white phone. I did what I could for her but it meant I got very little sleep myself. Finally when she had retched up everything she could and more she came back to bed and we fell asleep about 5 a.m.

We woke about 9. Elizabeth still felt rough and just wanted to get home as soon as we could. She rang Vanessa and said if it was all right she would go back with me. I didn't quite understand this as it would have certainly been easier me to have gone straight home and she might have preferred Vanessa's company to mine as she was quite embarrassed by the whole thing. Perhaps she thought Vanessa might tell her off. Anyway whatever the reason it was decided that I should take her back. Vanessa was very kind and solicitous. She was heading off at the same time and and helped bring our bags down. I grumbled again about the fact that even though we had only stayed two nights Elizabeth still had brought at least three bags with her.

The journey home was uneventful except Elizabeth had to stop to throw up one more time. She kept apologising and I said not to worry and that actually I'd had quite a good time and I relayed all the conversations I'd had with the various relatives. There was quite a bit that I didn't tell too.

I helped her up to her flat carrying all her bloody luggage. When we got in she just laid on the sofa. She really was not very well but all she need to do was keep hydrated and rest. I wanted to be off and was trying to find an excuse to leave early. Just then the phone rang. It was Vanessa. She'd lost one of her bags and had we taken it by mistake? It seem that we had. I couldn't quite work this out as it was Vanessa who had brought our bags down for us. Elizabeth volunteered me to take it over. I smelt a rat and grumbled.

"Oh please do this. It's on your way home and you told me that she and you got on a lot better now".

("Hmm well if only you knew!" I thought to myself).

Anyway it did give me an excuse to leave so I kissed her cheek and promised to come over mid week. I had now determined that the next visit would be the last but she wasn't really in a fit state for me to dump her just now.

As I drove to Vanessa's house I grew convinced that she had deliberately planted her bag in my car. Women - they're so cunning! If she was up to what I thought she was up to she was going to be disappointed as matters were getting far too complicated for me. I mused on her morality as well. All I did was shag Elizabeth but Vanessa was her best friend!

Vanessa was very pleased to see me. She was wearing pale blue denims that fitted her hips well and a plain white tee-shirt. Her titanic tits stood proudly and firmly on her chest. There was no sag and I thought that her bra straps must be made of piano wire to keep them up so firmly. I tried not to let my eyes rest on them (too much).

"Oh thank you so much I can't think how it got mixed up with Elizabeth's bags. Do come in!" she held the door open wide and invitingly.

I was quite reluctant.

"Oh don't' be silly I'm not going to kidnap you."

I wasn't so sure but I entered with some trepidation. She offered me a drink and a bite to eat. I politely declined both and then treacherously, my stomach rumbled. Actually I was starving. It was the middle of the afternoon and I'd skipped breakfast and lunch to get Elizabeth home quickly.

"You must be hungry. How about a bacon sandwich?"

Well, bacon sandwiches are one of my favourite foods so I did agree although I was still quite uncomfortable. Anyway she fussed and mothered me and made me a nice sandwich with wholemeal brown bread just the way I liked it. We chatted a while and then I stood up to go. She made no move to stop me.

I stood just before her front door and gave her a peck on the cheek. Fatal mistake. She put both arms around my neck pressing her tits against my chest and kissed me firmly on the mouth. After a second our mouths opened, lips still pressed together and tongues in playing with each other. Even the act of breaking off our kiss just gave her boobs a little more room to jostle against my chest. It was a warm summer day and I only had a thin tee-shirt on myself. Retreating to the sofa she sat down and quickly pulled off her tee-shirt. She was wearing a white see through bra and I could see her large nipples crushed against the sheer white fabric. I knelt down between her legs and plunged my face into her cleavage getting high on her soft creamy flesh and her wonderful sexy perfume (I never did find out what it was).

She moved her hands over my back and I reached behind hers to unclip her bra and then gazed, adored and worshipped her breasts as they flowed out. I sucked each of her big organ-stop nipples in turn, moving my lips over her aureoles and flicking the end of her nipple with my tongue. She reached down and started stroking my cock, unzipping my jeans and rubbing it through my briefs. Soon she got her hands on my naked flesh and quite vigorously pumped and stroked my cock. She yanked my pants and briefs down to my knees and I did the same to her. I rubbed the back of my hand against her thin white cotton panties. I felt like I was on a runaway train. Standing up I quickly removed all the rest of our clothing and knelt down again. She sat on the edge of the sofa and we were just the right height to commit full penetrative sex. And penetrative sex we did. We humped away like billy-oh. She gave little cries each time I thrust. Her breasts lapped against my chest and upper belly. She hooked her feet around the back of my thighs and pressed me closer. She was nearly howling now although not loudly.

"Come!" she cried either as a statement of what she was doing herself or a command. Either way I did and I did and I did. As we disentangled ourselves she gave me a beautiful and satisfied smile. She really was very good looking. Only her the lines on her throat and around her eyes and mouth betrayed her fifty-nine years.

"We really can't do this again," I told her and she just gave me a little non-committal smile and I left. It was great sex with Vanessa but as I drove home I knew that I was going to have to finish my affair with Elizabeth and that did mean not allowing anything further to happen with Vanessa either.

I rang Elizabeth the next day and she was much better. I arranged for me to come over two days later. I wasn't looking forward to it but it had to be done. On Tuesday we had a bit of an operational crisis at work and I knew that I would have to work late for a couple of nights to get it all fixed. I rang Elizabeth to tell her but she didn't pick up the phone which was unusual. I tried several times through the day but still got no response. On Thursday I'd got my work situation sorted out but was starting to worry a little as I could not get through to her. In the evening my phone rang and it was Vanessa! I was quite surprised as I had not given her my phone number.

Elizabeth had been taken to hospital with an inflamed gall bladder. She'd had major surgery to remove it and was now recovering. I was quite alarmed but Vanessa assured me that Elizabeth was OK and that she should be out of hospital by the weekend. I said that I'd go and visit the next night and she told me where the hospital was.

I got there early evening. Elizabeth looked quite poorly but was pathetically grateful to see me. Vanessa was there already. She worked nearby and had come straight from work. We all discussed what had happened and how dreadful it had all been. It also emerged that Elizabeth's children were coming to see her tomorrow and look after her for a few days once she was discharged. I decided to keep a low profile and avoid their presence. We'd never met but I understood that they disapproved of me. I could understand this. I would not have wanted my widowed mother being pork-sworded by a much younger man.

Selfishly my thoughts returned to sex. Elizabeth looked all of her sixty-four years. I knew that even if I hadn't been going to ditch her that I would not have been able to get my end away for several weeks. Vanessa by contrast looked lovely. She wore a simple green woollen top and a white dress with green and pink flowers on it. Her heavy breasts were so beautiful on the eye. I noticed the little crow's foot at the top of her cleavage that had so beguiled me at the wedding. I'm sure that she caught me eyeing her up as she chatted to Elizabeth because a slight knowing smile stole across her face from time to time. Elizabeth remained oblivious to it all she was just grateful that we had come to visit.

Visiting time finished at 8 pm so we were soon shooed out by the ward sister. She was short and plump in a well-proportioned sort of way and I had a brief fantasy about shagging her. Nurses uniforms! Why do they turn guys on? Vanessa caught me letching at the nurse and rolled her eyes. Before we left Elizabeth asked me to take Vanessa home as she had taken a bus into work rather than driven. Apparently this was her usual practice owing to the poor parking facilities and the likelihood of vandalism in this part of the city.

"Of course! I'd be very happy to and after all she's been so kind to you this week," I responded. Shameless, false and black-hearted hypocrite! That was me!

Vanessa and I both kept our faces deadpan but I guessed what was going through Vanessa's mind. All my steely resolve never to touch her again evaporated instantly and my balls tightened as they anticipated what might lie ahead. I kissed Elizabeth guiltily on the lips and left with Vanessa. I suggested we go for a meal as neither of us had eaten but she wanted to go straight home but promised me she would cook me something. I wondered what!

She went straight into the kitchen to prepare dinner. I offered to help but she refused so I sat on the sofa and read a paper. After about half an hour she came out of the kitchen and sat on the sofa on my left.

"Dinner will be about an hour."

"Oh! What shall we do in the meantime?"

"I cant possibly imagine."

She looked at me and smiled her beautiful sexy smile. The wrinkles about her eyes just enhanced her sexiness. Holding her gaze I did what I'd wanted to do all evening and turning towards her I put my right hand on her left tit, holding the weight in my hand and gently rubbing my thumb over where I guessed her nipple would be. I was out but only by a few millimetres and as it rose up to greet me I gave it the attention it deserved not neglecting the immediate surroundings. Vanessa leaned towards me and we kissed long and slow while I still ministered to her breast. As I had come straight from work I still had my suit and shirt and tie on and she soon started peeling them off. When she started on my shirt I had to get more involved and lifted her green woollen top up and over her head. Her bra was satin and ivory coloured and it held her two beautiful globes up with distinction. Her nipples tried to escape from underneath the material like submerged volcanoes. Her lightly tanned flesh contrasted delicately with the pale ivory of her bra and the warm scent of her body wafted up. I had to kiss her breasts, I had to worship them with my hands and mouth. The crow's foot at the top her cleavage beckoned me and I kissed it and lower my face into the valley below with my hands on each breast.