An English Matron Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
phobosuk
phobosuk
230 Followers

Vanessa was now animal like in her passion, biting me not too gently on my chest and then moved down to my stomach. She quickly opened my pants and planted her soft and luscious lips on the end of my engorged cock. She licked, she sucked, she teased, she pumped and she held my balls firmly but tenderly. I could really have gone all the way. As she bent over, feasting herself on my dick, I undid the clasp of her bra and her breasts cascaded down. Kneeling before me she held one breast up in each hand and let me titty fuck her. Again I could have gone all the way but the night was yet young. I kicked off my trousers and shoes.

I knelt before her and she gazed down on me with predatory approval and slowly inch by inch she raised the hem of her white billowy skirt. Past her knees, now showing her mid thighs and then glory to behold her ivory white panties, her pussy bursting underneath and inviting me in. I got closer and put my hands behind her cupping her buttocks and kissed the top of her thighs, her pungent panties only millimetres from my face. I rubbed by nose up and down her panties feeling her soft but wiry hair underneath, I pressed with my nose and licked with my tongue against the ivory satin. With my hands I started to peel them off from behind. As they slipped down my tongue darted into her warm soft cleft and I inserted two fingers into her sopping, gooey, sticky cunt. She sat back on the sofa and I had full and unrestricted access to her marvellous minge which I ate out delicately but hungrily - if only my tongue was as stiff and long as my aching cock! As she came I thrust my face back in and lapped her juices which smeared itself all over my cheeks and lips. As I raised my head up I realised that she'd been screaming with pleasure - I hoped the neighbours hadn't heard. I moved in for the kill with my harpoon but she restrained me.

"No I'm too sensitive there now!" she said intensely.

Making me lie on the sofa she knelt over me with her skirt raised up and her aged fanny about six inches over my face. She resumed her cock-feast of a few minutes earlier but the sight of her beautiful old cunt just before my eyes meant that I could not hold out very long And the next time she touched my head with her lips I spurted into her proud and beautiful mouth.

We cleaned ourselves up. We'd overrun our hour a little but not enough to spoil the dinner (some sort of Mediterranean baked fish with rice and vegetables I seem to remember). We kissed and fondled each other a bit before I left. But I didn't stay the night and we did not arrange to meet up or take the relationship further. It seemed odd but also something we were both comfortable with. One fuck at a time so to speak. Although not in use at the time (at least I'd never heard it being used) the phrase fuck-buddies might have described us well.

I rang Elizabeth the early the next week. She was out of hospital and much better and her son and daughter had just gone back home. I arranged to come over on the Saturday. She didn't look too great and some of the sparkle had gone from her - only to be expected after major surgery. After polite enquiries about her health ,I did not beat about the bush and told her that our relationship was over and that I wanted to move on. She took it as well as could be expected but she cried a bit and said she'd always known it couldn't last. She asked if there was somebody else and I answered that there definitely wasn't. Sort of true because I'd already decided to ditch her before I got off with Vanessa and also because I had determined to end it with Vanessa too. (It still felt like great big whopping lie though).

I left and did not look back. She was a sweet old lady and very sexy but my passion had run it's course and she never featured in my long term plans. As I drove off I wondered how to break it off with Vanessa. I could go and see her, write a letter, ring or just not make any contact at all (the coward's way out). I was tempted by the last option and I did not owe her anything. Then I asked myself how I would like to be treated in such a situation and decided that the decent thing would be to say goodbye in person.

So I drove over to Vanessa's house hoping she was in and alone. It was a late summer's day (nearly a year to the day since I had first met Elizabeth) and quite warm. She was in her front garden pottering about. She had on a simple white tee-shirt under which I could see the fabric of her massive bra that seemed to be of a dark colour. She also wore a denim skirt that stopped above her knee. Quite short for a lady of her years but she did have great legs. She was quite surprised to see me.

"And to what do I owe this honour?" she said in her bossy slightly sarcastic manner although she smiled as she said it.

"I've come to say goodbye."

"Goodbye!?"

"Yes I've just broken up with Elizabeth and well I simply won't be around any more."

She was not best pleased at this and motioned me into the house to discuss things in more privacy.

Inside I explained how things had to be. I wanted to move on and our relationship was not tenable given her friendship with Elizabeth (and although I didn't say it we were not really going out together just stealing the occasional sly fuck). A look of regret and resignation crossed her face.

"Well that's it then! Off you go I suppose."

I made as if to kiss her cheek but she would have none of it and flinched away. I walked out of the room. I was just through the door when she called my name. I turned and there she was standing in the middle of the big living-room. She had taken off her tee-shirt and stood there in a purple bra. The bottom half had lacy patterns and supporting panels but the upper half of each cup was sheer and I could see her nipples underneath. Her short denim skirt showed off her tanned legs and her bare feet. I noticed that shed painted her toenails the same purple colour as her bra.

"One last time?" she asked. She tried to look defiant and sexy but there was a little girl lost look on her face (she did succeed in looking sexy though).

One last time is always bad news. It just makes the final breakup even harder. However as you know I am weak-willed and easily led by cock. I turned back towards her.

We held each other and then embraced and we kissed gently and unhurriedly. I broke off and gazed into her eyes and the started kissing her neck and shoulders. I put my hands behind her and fondled her bum through her sexy denim skirt. She raised her thigh and put it between my legs pressing on my hard cock. I nibbled her ear then her neck and moved back to her mouth and we kissed more passionately our tongues thrusting and probing. She started to pull my tee-shirt up and over my head. She kissed the top of my chest and then a little lower letting her tongue tease my nipples. I raised my hands to undo the clasp. Her massive tits flopped out.

Vanessa retreated to the sofa and lay back looking seductively at me. As I stepped forward she put right her foot up and pressed it against my cock. I caught her foot in my hand and got down on one knee. I kissed her foot. Looking along her long tanned legs I could see her thighs parted and her dark panties underneath her skirt. I kissed the side of her foot and then ran my tongue slowly over ankle and up her calf, kissing, nibbling and lightly biting her flesh as I made my way up. By the time I got to her knee I could see that her panties were the same shade of purple as her now discarded bra.

I carried on up her thigh. Her skin was not so taut as it probably had been thirty years ago but was still lovely to my eyes. Short and sexy as it was ,her skirt was getting in the way so I quickly removed it. And there she lay with just her purple panties on, gorgeous to behold. They weren't skimpy panties. They were full size mature women's panties with elasticated panels to keep her lower tummy tucked in and they looked fantastic on her. I gazed at them reverently and then knelt down between her legs to worship her womanhood. I kissed the tops of her thighs catching the strong and pungent fragrance that emanated from her. I kissed her bare belly and then her lower belly trapped by the purple elastane. I kissed her panty-covered pussy and ran my fingers over it lightly and then deeper between her legs. It was time.

Time to do what I was put on this earth to do and that is eat some pussy. I pulled off her panties and beheld her gloriously naked muff. I kissed her belly again and then ran my tongue down to my desire, to the centre of the known universe, her gloriously tasty, salty juicy pussy. I caressed her lips with my finger tips and inserted my forefinger ever so gently and slowly into her. Leaning forward I licked her clit, I kissed her clit, I nuzzled my nose against her clit. Her warm earthy sexy fragrance almost overpowered me. She put her hands in my hair and pressed my face into her. I licked from just below her butt-hole, along her perineum and into her cunt. I did this several times with my tongue and my fingers. I tongue fucked her; I finger fucked her; I nose fucked her; I face fucked her. Finally with two fingers rammed up her sloppy cunt I went to work with my tongue on her clit until she came and came and came.

I needed attention too. Given that this was our last time together I wanted the feel of her tight old pussy around my bare cock. Last time she said she was too sensitive for it but this time I didn't care and I moved to mount her. She raised her feet on to the sofa and I lay on top of her and then quickly penetrated. I tried to last as long as I could and I slid in and out of her almost effortlessly for five or ten minutes enjoying the sight of her magnificent tits quivering below me. She hooked her legs behind mine and pulled me down so that I lay on top of her, crushing her breasts into my chest and her hands raking my back. Her old pussy squeezed and squeezed my cock.

"Come inside me! Come now!" she commanded, gasping and I spurted into her womb. She continued to grind away and came a second time herself just as I was starting to become less rigid.

We lay together for a while sometimes kissing but it was now over. I got dressed, mumbled a few goodbyes and headed for the door. There were tears in her eyes as I left and I did feel quite uncomfortable. Mind you it had been a great fuck.

So it was that I broke the hearts of two old ladies in the same day. I never saw Elizabeth or Vanessa again. I gave up going to the classical music concerts so as not to bump into Elizabeth and I had no other reason to ever go back to Birmingham. Elizabeth did send me a Christmas card and a birthday card the next year but I didn't send her any. Best not to look back.

Besides I had my eye on a girl at work. Early thirties - so much closer to my own age. Heart-shaped face and pert breasts. I might tell you all about it one day.

phobosuk
phobosuk
230 Followers