All Comments on 'An Episode at the Academy'

by XavierWolfe

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
So one of two things happens

Edward goes to the police and the rest go to prison or Edward gets a gun or knife and they all go to the morgue. You seem to think that Edward would take this kind of torture with no reprisals, You're kidding, right? Pretty disgusting story of torture. Sick puppy stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Enjoyed it ..

I enjoyed it .. creative, well-written. Thank you ..

deferencedeferencealmost 7 years ago
Edward should be fed

Great D/s BDSM. Consider feeding Edward and begin his feminization.

dssonancedssonancealmost 7 years ago
Interesting (beginning)?

Interesting, cruelly erotic D/s story which (I can only hope) will be the introduction to a multi-part tale of male submission and transformation. Nicely done - thank you!!

rdoolittlerdoolittlealmost 7 years ago
More please.

I was hoping this would go on a bit longer.

PonchatitisPonchatitisalmost 7 years ago
Challenge Accepted!

I am curious how long I would last in a situation like this. I can't imagine three cadets would have the upper-body stamina to push me to my limits. On a serious note, if the story does continue, I'd like to see what happens to Victor as well. There are those of us out there who relate to Edward and those of us who relate to Victor. lmk if you want to collaborate on a part deux or Victor spin off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
~soft purr~

Greetings Lord Erryl

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This "story" is plagiarism

This is an exerpt from the Titian Beresford novel, "Judith Boston". It is plagiarized and should be removed from the site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Seems Like A Copied Extract The Original Book

What’s the point?

EdgeofOblivion7EdgeofOblivion7over 2 years ago

A+

I wanna be Edward AND Victor.

Sounds fun

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous