An Erotic Adventure Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking a place adjacent to you on the blanket, I lie down on my side and prop my upper body up on my elbow. I cross my feet casually and simply gaze at you and enjoy the moment. You glance over at me and throw me a look of contempt. "Aren't you going to help," you ask?

"I thought I already had, but if you insist," I remark. Reaching over and taking the Zinfandel and the bottle opener, I put myself to good use and uncork the bottle. Allowing the wine to breath, the sweet aroma to linger for a moment, I pull out two glasses from the picnic basket and pour us some wine. Handing you a glass, I bring the other to my lips and take a sip. "Almost as sweet as you, my dear," I iterate. All you can do is smile in return (and what a wonderful, sexy smile it is).

You announce that lunch is finally ready and with that you take me on a tour of what is available. For appetizers, you have brought a selection of carrot and celery sticks, cucumber slices, tomato wedges, and mushrooms, with a dipping sauce of Ranch dressing. And for our light lunch, you have tossed together a chicken Caesar salad. For dessert, you made angel food cake with a fresh strawberry sauce topping. My mouth is already watering at the feast in front of me: the vegetables, the salad, the cake, and you. What more could any man ask for than what I have here at this very moment?

Continuing our conversation from the car, you ease yourself into a comfortable position on the blanket, take the glass of wine in one hand and select a tomato wedge. As you bite into the tomato slowly, unlocking its treasure, the sweet juice runs down the back of your throat. I do likewise with a mushroom, dipping it in the dressing and placing it on my waiting tongue. The soft crunch of the mushroom, coupled with the tang from the sauce pacifies my stomach momentarily. We both wash down the food with another sip of our wine and continue our feast.

Throughout lunch, our eyes dart back and forth at each other, the playfulness and seduction taking on more shape as the meal progresses. Into our second glass of wine, we put aside the appetizers and sample the salad. The chicken is tender and savory, the lettuce is fresh, and the dressing is tangy and tasty. Delicious! It doesn't take long for us to finish our salads and our wine before we put down our plates and utensils and settle back into the afternoon.

After deciding to wait a little while for dessert, we reposition the ourselves on the blanket so that you are laying between my legs, your back resting against my chest. In front of us is the small cove; to our backs is the middle of the lake. The light breeze which has coexisted with us all afternoon has picked up just a little bit, but in our relaxed state, the cool sensation feels comfortable against our skin.

After rolling up the sleeves on my shirt, I wrap my arms around you and begin to place a series of small, baby kisses along your exposed neckline. My soft velvet lips barely make contact with your milky skin sends a rush down your spine. You turn your head and upper body to face me and I yield the passionate pursuit of your neck and redirect my lips towards your open, waiting mouth. Our bodies melt together in the embrace, our hands holding each other tightly and our wills not wanting to let go.

And under the warm, pleasant sun, amid the light, inviting breeze, you break off the embrace, kiss my cheek, and whisper, "Make love to me."

Chapter Fourteen - Making Love

The breeze begins to settle back down and the sun radiates so warmly in the sky. The entire lake is completely still. And like a dream that I have had so many times over this past week, I reach out to your waist and pull you towards me and enfold your body with mine. I slowly lower you down onto the blanket, my eyes constantly gazing upon you. I can see your chest beginning to respire heavily as your lips quiver and your eyes melt and then, finally, close completely.

With your back resting up against the covered reef, my lips make the journey down to your neck. As my mouth finds the sweetness of your skin, the warm moist sensation of my lips pressed gently upon you, you let out a soft moan. For both of us, it has been too long since I have held you in my arms and felt the passion flowing within us. The paradise we enjoyed only days before is ours once more to conquer and share together.

My lips glide over your skin, peppering your neck with kisses and descending down to your chest, carefully maneuvering around the confines of your dress. Noticing this limitation, I bring one of my hands up from your hips, cascading over your stomach and breasts, purposefully slowing as I cup your breast and massage it gently before moving on to the top button of your sundress. Undoing it with ease, your clothes open further, allowing my mouth to continue its melodious rapture of your body. My lips search further to your now partly exposed cleavage. Feel my mouth upon you. And as you do, feel the well of pleasure and anticipation begin to fill your veins and race throughout you.

Meanwhile, I lower my hand back down again to your waist and even further now to the hem of your dress. With the tips of my fingers, I slowly pull the dress up over your knees and thighs, revealing the velvet of your inner legs. With the dress pulled up near your waist and your panties completely exposed to me, I place my fingers under the waistband around your hips and slowly lower them off you. You lay there welcoming me. Your sweet sanctuary is revealed in front of me, glistening with such anticipation in the brilliance of the fair, spring afternoon.

Allowing me to pull your underwear completely off both your legs, you then turn your attention to my pants. Reaching out to me, you slowly pull my buckle back through the first loop of my pants, unbutton them, and slowly, ever so slowly pull the zipper down. Then, with your skillful hands, you pull my pants and boxers down to reveal my erection, throbbing in your presence, awaiting its rendezvous with your deepest chamber. This is definitely the moment we have waited for all day. No, this is the moment we have waited for all week. Perhaps, no probably, we have waited even longer.

And with a look you have never before given me, you pull me down onto you and invite me inside. The look which washes across your face isn't lust or even passion, but, if I didn't know any better, looked like genuine affection and love. And with that wonderful thought, I slide myself into you, your folds welcoming me and pulling me deep inside. Our bodies unite again with the surge of our anticipation and desire finally beginning to be sated.

You have melted me. As I slowly slide in and out of you, my mouth finds its rightful place back upon yours, our lips parting to accept each other's hungry tongue. I feel so at home inside of you right now. Buried so deep inside, your muscles contract around me as your sanctuary flows with the secrets of such incredible ecstasy. Taking this step together, it feels as if the world is at a standstill beyond our tiny piece of this lake.

My hips ease back and forth in rhythm with yours. The animation of our voices in response to the deep rush of pleasure grows louder and more accentuated. We begin to forget where we are as natural instincts take over and we lose ourselves in the moment. Long, slow thrusts lead us towards more forceful, deep plunges as the blood bolts faster within us, the rush of our pulse quickens. You reach out to my exposed neck, sweat droplets barely becoming visible, and kiss me hard. Your mouth opens and you lightly lower your teeth to my flesh and nibble upon me, arousing me further.

This whirlwind of pleasure which has overtaken us continues which each thrust. My hips crashing down against you with each stride, the moistness of your inner thighs eases every arrival and departure within you. I can feel your insides beginning to boil over, the heat increasing, the muscles tightening, milking me with each long stroke. Continuing forward, your full breasts heave in cadence with the pace our bodies have set, not letting up at all as we journey towards our epiphany, our climax.

Feeling myself beginning to well up, I lower my lips to your ear and plant soft kisses upon your earlobe. The warmth of my excited breath and the merriment of my voice all add to the moment as you yourself sense your pending orgasm. Almost together, we begin our final descent. Our bodies tense up, our pulses almost stop, our eyes roll back within us, and our insides shudder in the glory of this triumphant climax.

With the pleasure soaring through our veins for what seems to be an eternity, we slowly begin to relax our muscles and come back down from the heavens we entered only moments ago. And after feeling the last of the aftershocks echo throughout your body, I slowly roll off of you and pull you towards my chest. Pulling your mouth up to mine, I find your lips there, waiting for me. Kissing you deeply for a minute, our tongues once again dancing about in unison, I can feel within you what that look told me earlier.

More than lust, what has transpired so far seems to be the beginning of something more real and more pure. Making love to you has been exactly that. Creating a bond that surpasses our physical union, which only our hearts and souls can explore and dwell in and truly know. I do not know what it would be like, but this surely does feel like that one thing we all search a lifetime to find. Could it be? Oh God, let it be.

And with that thought running through my head, I hold you closer to me and kiss you again. Whatever it may be, there is one thing I know for certain. This is the only place I could be at this moment. There is no doubt about that. And I have you to thank for that. And oh, how I plan on thanking you!

Chapter Fifteen - Afternoon Pleasures

After pulling my pants back up and fixing your dress in case we have any visitors near our splendid hideaway, we settle back down into the afternoon. Closing my eyes, I lay back down upon the rock and just bask in the glory of the warm sun, gentle breeze, and your soft, inviting scent. My body feels so at peace having you beside me, your head lying upon my chest and my arm wrapped around you, lightly caressing your back. You too have your eyes closed and are beginning to slowly drift off to sleep.

After lying like this for a while longer, drifting slowly in and out of consciousness, I can feel the pangs of hunger once again begin to rumble in my stomach. However, whereas earlier that hunger was for your passion and your body, this time it is for more drink and more food. You seem to sense my unease and awake from your light rest to lift your head to mine and kiss me softly. A smile broadens across your face and you open your eyes slowly.

After asking me if I would like something else to eat, you slowly rise to your knees and begin to prepare a small plate of vegetables and another glass of wine. Watching you tinker with the food, selecting the plumpest tomato wedges and the fullest mushrooms, another big grin returns to my face. I could neither have asked for a better place to be right now nor a more wonderful person to share it with. Just watching you fix us a snack gives me such incredible pleasure. I can definitely feel myself sliding further away into the newness and freshness and wonder of this thing between us.

And of course, the sex is absolutely incredible... so far. I can only imagine what else may lie ahead. In one heartbeat my mind races to think about the possibilities. In the next, it warns me to slow down and approach with patience. That never-ending struggle between our body, mind and heart is raging within me. And although it can be the most agonizing part of falling for someone, it is such a sweet and welcome pain.

"Are you okay?" You ask as you look at me staring off into the distance and bringing me back from my moment of reflection. My mind had drifted to a place I had not thought about in a little while and although it has been but a week, and we have spent not even a full day together, that is the first place my mind had gone. To myself I ask, what makes this so different?

"I'm doing perfect," I respond as I pull myself up onto my elbow again and accept the plate you have set for me. As I take a mushroom, I watch you select a celery stick and pull it up towards your mouth. The way your soft, gentle fingertips hold onto it, and you gracefully lift it up to your lips is so erotic to me. Passing between your teeth, you lightly snap down onto it, cracking and breaking it, and chew the captured part with your closed mouth.

"Are you sure you're okay?" you ask again, with a little more concern, swallowing the pulped celery and looking at me with a little more worry. "Is there someplace or someone you would rather be here with," is your next question. I remember you telling me about your insecurity in the past and I figured that you might have thought that. How I wish I could say what I wanted to say and tell you of the rumblings within me.

Staring directly into your eyes, they melt me all over again. The sincerity of those eyes shutters me. The light reflecting off them, radiating such warmth and understanding and compassion; how it drives to the core of me. I can only respond in one way. "I cannot think of another place I could be right now. I cannot imagine being with anyone else," I slowly answer. I want you to understand the conviction in my voice and the honesty in my eyes. Look deep within me and realize that is true. Let my words echo and echo. I cannot think of another place I could be right now. I cannot imagine being with anyone else.

This moment of silent truth lasts for what seems to be several moments before you lean forward with your head and bring your lips to mine again. I cannot get over how soft your lips are against mine. The heat generated between us. How moist your tongue feels within my mouth. Searching mine, longing for the deepest satisfaction you can find. Your body opened to me again as I explore you further. My tongue reaches out to yours, dancing the sweetest of melodies, enraptured by the moment.

The passion begins to intensify again as I put down my glass of wine and reposition myself to allow my hands to participate in this kiss. Holding your waist I pull you closer to me. Your hands find my cheeks and lightly caress them. Your delicate fingers softly stroke my face as our mouths continue their pursuit to pacify each other's hunger. One of my hand traces a line along the silhouette of your soft curves to your full breasts. I reach up to them and cup them softly, feeling the fever growing within you. I slowly manipulate your breasts and feel them press up against my hands.

Your mouth releases from mine and a soft moan echoes from your throat as if it were your body that was announcing its desire and proclaiming your indulgence in me. Your head nods up to the heavens, your exposed neck glistens in the warm sun, and I move my mouth to your neck to begin passionately kissing your throat. My lips glide down your neck, my tongue swirls across your velvet skin. The passion boils throughout your body as you rush to lower your mouth back to mine, intensifying the rolling of your tongue within me. Our heads constantly move around and redefine their positions, our lips kissing and opening. Never satiated, we both take more and more in our embrace. Our hands continue to search each other, moving along each other's bodies from our arms to our chests and down towards the heat of our growing passion.

My hands massage the inside of your thighs while you begin to unbuckle my pants again. I can feel how moist you are. Your insides ripple with such anticipation. My cock so full and erect as you release me into your hands. So warm, you grasp it and slowly begin to stroke it with your experienced fingertips. Almost immediately, you lay me down on my back and continue to remove my pants until I am lying there, waiting for you.

With our eyes once again locked onto each other, your breaths getting longer and deeper, the desire overwhelms us. You pull your leg over my waist and slowly lower your body down onto me. Sinking onto me, your insides envelope my cock and draw me inside of you. So tight and warm, lowering our bodies completely within each other, we let out a simultaneous cry of pleasure and anticipation.

Feeling your muscles relax again, you place your hands upon my chest and slowly begin to ease your hips back off of me. The fury of desire still building up inside of you, you quicken your rhythm. Each thrust brings your hips crashing down hard against me. Your body consumes me. My hands reach to your hips helping to find the right rhythm for both of us.

In and out of you, so wet and so warm. My mind races back to what I said earlier. Home -- that is what you are slowly becoming. You are becoming so welcome and so comfortable to me. And you already are so intoxicating; yes, home is the right word to describe this moment and who you are becoming to me.

Your increased moans and enlivened tempo almost have me at the edge of another explosive climax. I can feel your insides milking me, clenching around my thickness which is immersed deep in you. My pulse accelerates as I get closer and closer.

And with your final thrusts against me, our bodies finding the sweetest of rhythms, bucking back and forth hard and fast, I arch my back and drive my hips up towards you as I orgasm deeply. I can no longer hold back as I fill your sanctuary with my warmth, and with that flood of satisfaction pervading you, you join me, letting out an enormous cry of release and climax. My body pulls back against the reef and I pull you to me. My cock remains so deep inside of you. Your pussy wrapped so tight around me, holds me there, prolonging the pleasure and extending the sensations rushing through both our beings.

And slowly you lower your body down against me, the beating of our hearts now inches away from each other and once again you fall asleep on top of me. My cock still buried deep inside of you.

Chapter Sixteen - Sweetest Goodbye

After another substantial nap, we awake to the intrusive sounds of children playing somewhere near our secluded area of the lake. Realizing we don't have much time left in our hideaway paradise before we are found out and brought back to reality, we both hastily fix ourselves. You pull your panties back on and smooth out your dress as I draw my pants back up, zipping them and buckling my belt. Once we have recomposed ourselves, it is our regrettable job to clean up after lunch.

Once we have finished this, we lay back down upon the rock, with me lying down upon your chest. My head resting between your breasts, you softly begin to stroke my head with your tender fingers. The soft breeze is still whistling its sweet melody as the birds continue to sing us a song. And while the children which were once approaching have disappeared back along the trails, a few sailboats and canoes begin to emerge upon the lake. It is too beautiful of a day for them to stay away too long.

"It seems as if everyone had the same idea," you whisper. Your voice has taken on a new tone. It is no longer playful and seductive as much as it is soft and sincere. Lust and desire has given way to compassion and contentment.

I answer to you that although they may have had a similar idea, I don't think they came out to the lake for the same reason we did. You playfully rebut that we came out here to enjoy the peace and quiet of the lake and so did they. How can I argue with that?

After that brief exchange, I relax further against your warm body. We both sense that our time on the lake is slowly coming to a close. You continue to caress my soft hair. "I could lay like this for a very long time," I whisper out loud to myself. And you, realizing that no response is necessary at all, simply nod and smile in agreement.