An Erotic Adventure Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another few more minutes of lying next to you, the sun begins its descent into the western sky. This telltale sign of the end of the afternoon brings with it a slightly saddened mood. I do not want to leave you. I feel so very close to you right now. I don't even want to get up just yet, but I know we must. For now, at least, we have to return to the bigger world beyond the lake.

The long trek back to the car proves to be an easy one despite the relatively low light. The sunshine is waning and the day is falling fast into our memories. Only a few hours ago we were making our way along this trail towards a wonderful afternoon and now, though the pleasure and release is still fresh, our memories must hold onto it in order to keep it alive.

The car ride back to your house is, for the most part, a quiet one. A soft ballad plays over the radio as you reach out to me with your left hand and take my hand in yours and bring it to your lap. Holding it, you lightly caress the hairs on the back of my hand with your fingertips. Your eyes are fixed upon the activity with such care and emotion. Unfortunately, I am paying too close attention to driving along these still unfamiliar roads in the dusk of evening and I am not able to watch you as intently as I would like.

Slowly you bring my hand up to your lips and pepper tender baby kisses upon the back of my hand where your fingers had just been. Softly, slowly, your lips trace a line along my hand to my index finger. You gradually slide your mouth up to the tip of my finger before parting your lips and sliding it inside your warm, wet mouth. It is such a sensual act. Your movements are slow and very calculated. Your eyes close as you draw my finger in and out of your mouth. My finger leisurely passes over your lips, only to be attacked by your warm, wet, quick tongue.

My insides begin to stir again as you pull my finger out of your mouth and open your eyes again. You stare at me as I am driving. Your face lights up with a wicked grin a slight smile and move your hands over to my pants. Feeling my erection at your touch, your smile widens further, not to mention the leap my cock takes at your first contact with it. Your hands nimbly work the obstructions of my pants and you free my cock once more from its confines of my boxers. Taking it in your hand you slowly squeeze it and expertly move your hands up and down it.

The anticipation once again fills me as I feel you taking me up and down within your hands. And as my body begins to relax again, becoming comfortable at your delicious touch, out of the corner of my eye I see you begin to lean forward to me. Your head goes directly down and your mouth slides around my cock, taking it inside of you. Your hands are replaced by your mouth as you slowly guide it in and out. Your lips pressed firmly around it, your tongue swirling over the tip. Your body consumed by me once more, still hungry for me. This is the beauty of one lasting memory for both of us before we bid the sweetest goodbye to another day of pure ecstasy.

I can feel the blood rushing from my head and down to my groin as you continue to pump my cock with your mouth and your fingers, which are wrapped tightly around the base, helping to guide me in and out of you. Teasing me with your tongue, pleasing me with your entire mouth, you continue to feast upon me. Throbbing at your touch, you devour me. Your mouth attacks me with such abandon as the intensity heightens and you begin to feel me burning inside. My breathing quickens and my body begins to tense.

You feel my orgasm approaching and you clamp your mouth down onto me, wanting to feel and taste my final explosion of the day. And as I reach the summit, wave after wave of pleasure soaring throughout my body, my hands nervously trying to keep the car on the road, you ease your throat to allow me to slide deeper inside of you. Your mouth feeds upon my seed as it flows down and warms your stomach.

Your mouth slowly slicking up and down me, your lips ease up and lightly stroke me. Your fingertips release me and gently caress the inside of my thighs as I slowly come back down from another wonderful climax. Despite the pure lust in your eyes and actions, your touch is sensual and sincere. The motive of your actions seems to have changed from one of being purely physical to an act of desire and devotion.

And as you take in the last drop of my sweetness, you pull yourself up and off of me and lean back into your seat. Feeling the gaze of your eyes upon me, I glance over at you and see another radiant smile. Words can barely describe the gratitude I feel towards you, not only for the breaking waves of my climax but for everything today. Nor can they capture the barrage of emotions which are filling my heart and mind. I can only dream of what tomorrow may bring.

In order to break the silence, and lighten the mood, you tell me, "I never did get dessert. I was hungry." And as that smile turns into a sexy grin, we both break out into a light laughter.

I think to myself, "How could I ever deny you your dessert?" I just hope it helped satiate your hungry for the time being.

We arrive back to the house, and after arranging myself again, we bring everything back into the kitchen. I set the basket on the counter near the sink, pull out the two wine glasses and pour the remainder of the Zinfandel. Handing you one, I begin to unload the dishes and leftover food. As I open the refrigerator, I glance over to see you staring at the vase of flowers on the table. Gazing into them as if they were a window to some faraway paradise, I put down the containers of food, walk over to you, put my arms around your waist, and lightly kiss the back of your neck.

"What are you thinking about?" I ask softly. You hold your look for another moment as if waiting for the end of a scene of play to unfold before speaking. Another moment later, you finish your wine and place the glass on the table and then turn in my arms to face me. Wrapping your arms around my back, you nestle your head in my chest and sigh a long, heavy breath.

"Thank you," are the only words which come. From the way you say them it seems as though there are volumes to be said, and yet those two words tell me more than could ever be expressed in words. I pull you closer, hugging you tighter, and plant a kiss on the top of your head.

Holding you for a few minutes, you hesitantly pull away from me and kiss me softly but quickly on the lips. "Time to go, my sweet," you disappointingly confess. And with that, we walk, hand in hand out the door to my car, where you pull me against you once more, feeling the warmth of your body whisper its appreciation again, and embrace.

As you break off from me again and begin to walk back inside, I hold my gaze. Such a splendid sight I witness in watching you. I know I could do it for hours and hours and I only hope I get that chance. Making it to the door, you turn around to see me still looking at you, but when you go to talk, I speak first.

"So what are you doing this weekend?"

Your body language changes in an instance and once again you become that seductive, alluring creature from my memory of earlier today and the other week. "We're going away together. Didn't I tell you?" you respond. And with that, you turn, walk back into the house, and close the door behind you.