An Erotic Island Getaway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then the room fills with a crescendo of desperate sexual sounds. Nothing nice - nothing civil - about it now. The two of you take each other's sexy wife lying underneath you like two wild animals in heat.

Angela and Pei Ling are now both under sexual assault. Each wife grunts in shock each time you slam your hard cocks into their swollen black hairy pussies.

You have his beautiful naked wife on her back. You're on top of Angela, between her sexy warm thighs, giving her a sexual pounding. Now aroused, you feel her start to meet your wild lunges. Even though you can hear your own wife's desperate little voice moaning and crying out, you continue slamming hungrily into Angela.

You hear Pei Ling's little voice grunting from the force of his hard thrushes. Savagely, you can hear him slamming deep into the moistness of your wife's tight pussy. You can hear her feverish moans, tiny bits of passion, tiny sexual grunts as he takes her.

Through the din of all the sounds of erotic activity, you become aware that your wife, Pei Ling is now starting to meet his insane sexual lunges. You can tell by her soft little moans and squeaks that she is sexually aroused and getting near her climax. She becomes increasingly louder - her moans get more desperate. Her climax is building. You can tell by her familiar raw straining sexual sounds, Pei Ling is almost at her climax.

You become aware of Angela's soft voice now harsh as she feverishly demands that you,

"Fuck meee!" "Fuck me harder...Oh deeper!"

Her raw uninhibited female sounds arouse you to a feverish pitch. You ride her wildly - pounding her into oblivion. She lunges up, meeting your wild cruel thrushes violently, passionately. Panting and crying out, the two of you climb to that sexual pinnacle - hover for a moment, then crash over. You achieve a crushing mind-blowing climax that leaves both of you weak and exhausted.

A few minutes later, you hear your wife, Pei Ling's little voice singing a guttural sexual duet with the man lying between her sexy thighs. Pei Ling give a little feminine scream of joy. Their two joyful voices join in a chorus of sexual release.

Though exhausted, and drenched with sweat from the heat of the tropical climate, both Pei Ling and Angela run the other husband's climax out nicely for him.

The couple's first night is over.

A few minutes later, someone sleepily remarks, as the two couples drift off to sleep, "I can't wait to see what tomorrow will bring. "

The End

Thank you for reading my story. I do hope you found it enjoyable in every way. Please don't forget to vote. Your vote is important to me and very much appreciated. Your constructive feedback is always welcome as well.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
8 Comments
MistyMorganMistyMorganalmost 18 years ago
Very Fine Job and sexy as any story here

Great Job and had me as hot as I've ever been... Keep 'em cumming... You get better with every story you write!

sniffpantiessniffpantiesalmost 18 years ago
Excellent

He he he, I LOVED it!! considering that this story is about me, exactly as how I would have fantasised about it... Thumbs up for you my good friend.... keep it up!!!

txrosenaynaytxrosenaynayalmost 18 years ago
i really

liked this story B...it was well written, thought out and very detailed...yeah, the weewee kinda of thru me for a lil but i got to thinking...weewee or piss or urine...hell...weewee works just fine*smile*...Thank you for allowing us to read you and for also the time you give to your fans...it makes feel good that our authors we read night after night remember us and care enough to include us in on the triumps,losses and all around life. as always respectfully fan in Texas naynay

herrhookherrhookalmost 18 years ago
Messy Panties

Very nice little story. Very few typos and good construction. Nice slow buildup to the "money shot", although maybe a bit overlong on the "messy panty" descriptions. The descriptions were a bit off-putting, although I imagine panty fetish folks will be delighted. I like a nice sniff, myself, but on the way to the "real stuff." I think your story had good progression and moved naturally into the double fuck scene. Fairly tame, but I see you have left the door open for further play.

Nice job.

Aurora BlackAurora Blackalmost 18 years ago
Good

Good job, B. I was thrown off by the use of 2nd person (and of "wee wee," but that's my problem), but I think it was an interesting concept. Congrats!

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

My Wife's Best Friend A married man is tempted.in Group Sex
Bosom Buddies Ch. 01 A nerd befriends the 5 hottest girls in school.in First Time
Shanghai Steamy Nights American couple befriends a couple from China.in Interracial Love
Open a Present, Open a Marriage At Christmas, best friends give each other to their husbandsin Group Sex
A Friendly Competition Ch. 01 Two girls engage in a game of sluttiness.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories